Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Skylolo wrote:
Ozil na player sha......Xhaka too.

Thank God.

All of them been poor not good enough,i mean this is Sunderland we are playing against when they have nothing to play for.
A game we should beat them like 7-0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:32 pm
Posts: 3065
From The Guardian mbm "GOAL! Arsenal 1-0 Sunderland (Sanchez, 72 min)

And there it is! Ozil takes a long pass near the touchline, slides it into the six-yard box and Sanchez slots it home. Clinical finish and surely a relief for the 90,000 fans at the Emirates tonight."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 39799
Location: Akoko Highlands
kajifu wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Ozil na player sha......Xhaka too.

Thank God.

All of them been poor not good enough,i mean this is Sunderland we are playing against when they have nothing to play for.
A game we should beat them like 7-0


Except their pride. Do not underestimate that.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:32 pm
Posts: 3065
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Ozil na player sha......Xhaka too.

Thank God.

All of them been poor not good enough,i mean this is Sunderland we are playing against when they have nothing to play for.
A game we should beat them like 7-0


Except their pride. Do not underestimate that.

Good point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Why this team like to g ive us hard time so,waited this long to s tart scoring


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
So Welbeck came in and game change,smh at useless Wenger for benching Jay Jay boy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4418
Location: Port Harcourt
AW is a f00l.
See how Iwobi is doing what Ramsay couldn't do. And it needed injury for him to sub Ramsay


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Does this guys know we need score like 8 goals?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4418
Location: Port Harcourt
kajifu wrote:
Does this guys know we need score like 8 goals?

20 goals won't save you.
It is out of your hands


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13575
Location: Houston, Texas.
I AM WENGER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
bouncino wrote:
AW is a f00l.
See how Iwobi is doing what Ramsay couldn't do. And it needed injury for him to sub Ramsay


Please dont insult fools,the man is just wicked and a devil pretend to be mr nice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Honestly is Walcot using charm?Skylolo is right about this guy.I could understand if he was on salary like 30k but 110k a week?Tufiakwa


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4418
Location: Port Harcourt
How was that offside?
What's this refs name?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
bouncino wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Does this guys know we need score like 8 goals?

20 goals won't save you.
It is out of your hands

You never know bro just never know


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 11648
Location: Omicron Persei 8
Skylolo wrote:
Ozil na player sha......Xhaka too.

Thank God.


:lol: :lol: ..................only against bottom half teams.

_________________
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28497
Guv007 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Ozil na player sha......Xhaka too.

Thank God.


:lol: :lol: ..................only against bottom half teams.

Sad but lets see what they do against Chelsea in a must win final


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chief Ogbunigwe, Flex Swift, Janganza, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 61 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group