Coach Rohr Reverses Decision: France Camp cut Short......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Coach Rohr Reverses Decision: France Camp cut Short.....

Post by Enugu II »

bully12 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:I think that games been cancelled that's if it was ever officially agreed upon to start with!
On the contrary, both games have been (re-) confirmed...
Why did Nigeria in the first place agree to play those 2 matches. I thought it is indicated somewhere Nigeria will only play teams ranked higher in FIFA ranks. Thus playing these matches is contrary to above conditions and does not meet the criteria . Seriously the matches are of no benefit therefore should be discarded.
bully12,

The game against Corsica has no bearing on the ranking at all. It is not considered an international and neither will players who feature in that game considered as making an official appearance for the NT. The game is similar to the SE playing against Enugu Rangers. It is an exhibition game.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
akamoke
Re: Coach Rohr Reverses Decision: France Camp cut Short.....

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:You guys need to leave the coach alone and let him do his job. He might be right with his call-ups based on his game-plan(s). Relax guys, relax!
Exactly bros! Just like you let the other coaches before him. SMDH.... :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
nothing against the coach as I always support all our coaches but let's be honest if it were Amodu Siasia or Keshi that called off the friendly with the same excuse, how many people in all honesty will give him a pass. I 've been monitoring people's comments on Rohr and it seems like anything he says or does is gospel. Fair enough but not much leeway given to local.coaches including the successful ones . In fact many here swear they are better coaches
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.