Ghana U17 5 - 0 Gabon U17

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Ghana U17 5 - 0 Gabon U17

Post by Rawlings »

How come Ghana is able to easily score 5 goals at this level

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
onovo
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana U17 5 - 0 Gabon U17

Post by onovo »

AGE CHEATS ! :boo:
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

:boo: :boo: :boo:
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

onovo wrote:AGE CHEATS ! :boo:
but checked CAF online all born in 2000 and 2001 who is cheating who then :biggrin:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Rawlings wrote:How come Ghana is able to easily score 5 goals at this level

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Congrats. :clap: I don't know their age so I can't put them down just for the sake of doing so.

However, it seems Gabon is dire and the tournament might not be all that. I hope the teams prove me wrong when they take on the world in India.

Gabon conceded 9 goals in 2 games and they are the host.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Ghana u15 and u16 yrs boys :biggrin:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Poor gabonese,the midgets have suceeded in sneaking 5 past them using short players who look like kids!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness see faces parading as 16 year old..ghana paaa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Some people have been known to swear affidavits to change their date of birth that would put them in Primary Class One before they were born.
The most dramatic Notice of Change of Date of Birth I have seen was one that reduced an official's age by seven years.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39859738

In Ghana, it is common to see notices in newspapers announcing a change in someone's date of birth. This often happens when a working person's date of retirement is approaching.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Ah when you guys qualified u claim your payers were MRI verified. Now that you are not in you say others are cheating :scared: :scared:
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

First game
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

aykwes8 wrote:Ah when you guys qualified u claim your payers were MRI verified. Now that you are not in you say others are cheating :scared: :scared:
Our under 16 boys had a history from the under 9s to under 13s. Your team looks old , look at your number 10, it is a matter of time before this team is banned.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

one of the players (2nd goal scorer) traces of hair lose at 15 or 16yrs unless its sickness related then we have not learnt our lessons in Africa
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

who cares if they played under 7 together. u want us to believe that iheanacho and Success were really under 17. the truth is you are still using the crisantus macauleys of this world. we are not saying anything about it we are not as hateful and jealous as you lot. out of all the team it is Ghana that you single out for cheating what a bunch of losers. you do the same with African cup of nations. whenever you do not qualify you claim the tournament sucks...all because you did not make it. learn to show some respect and acknowledge when someone is doing someothing you couldnt do. otherwise you'd come across as bitter and sore loser
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aykwes8 wrote:who cares if they played under 7 together. u want us to believe that iheanacho and Success were really under 17. the truth is you are still using the crisantus macauleys of this world. we are not saying anything about it we are not as hateful and jealous as you lot. out of all the team it is Ghana that you single out for cheating what a bunch of losers. you do the same with African cup of nations. whenever you do not qualify you claim the tournament sucks...all because you did not make it. learn to show some respect and acknowledge when someone is doing someothing you couldnt do. otherwise you'd come across as bitter and sore loser
You talk too much.
Then you go and spoil your case by citing bad examples.
'Daddy' Osondu, Atere and Chukwudi dey there, you dey mention Kelechi and Success.
You need to develop a thick skin. You come across as bitter and sore. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

aykwes8 wrote:who cares if they played under 7 together. u want us to believe that iheanacho and Success were really under 17. the truth is you are still using the crisantus macauleys of this world. we are not saying anything about it we are not as hateful and jealous as you lot. out of all the team it is Ghana that you single out for cheating what a bunch of losers. you do the same with African cup of nations. whenever you do not qualify you claim the tournament sucks...all because you did not make it. learn to show some respect and acknowledge when someone is doing someothing you couldnt do. otherwise you'd come across as bitter and sore loser
We all condemn Crisantus and 2007 squad of age cheat at the time – i think only 1 player just about made to National team (Haruna) – Now age or no age within 4 yrs Success and Nacho are playing in top European clubs and made it to National team – we currently have 5 to 6 from the 2013+2015 squad in around the National team- so Nigeria must have corrected something since 2007-

Seems Ghana are not learning from past mistakes - anyway let’s see if 2 players from this current starlet team makes it to BS within 4yrs
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

walesvilla wrote:
We all condemn Crisantus and 2007 squad of age cheat at the time – i think only 1 player just about made to National team (Haruna) – Now age or no age within 4 yrs Success and Nacho are playing in top European clubs and made it to National team – we currently have 5 to 6 from the 2013+2015 squad in around the National team- so Nigeria must have corrected something since 2007-

Seems Ghana are not learning from past mistakes - anyway let’s see if 2 players from this current starlet team makes it to BS within 4yrs
What do you mean ghana has not learned from past mistakes. Stop being a jealous hypocrite. This is the age of the MRI. Your team has qualified a few times in this MRI era so we do not hear of any age cheating from you and your peopel. But once ghana is paying and doing well you call it cheating. What sort of loser mentality is this? If i knew how to post pictures on this forum i would post pictures of Successs, Awoniyi, Iheanacho and your grandpa looking under 17 who "passed" the MRI. Yet you did not hear of whining from anyone. But becasue your team did not qualify it means others are cheating. Thats a typical crybaby loser mentality

And the fact that you have 8 or ten players inthe national team does not equal legitimacy of age. Most of your past players Everyone knew were age all cheats from Obafemi Martins down to Kanu were all age cheats. AGahowa was as old as dirt but he played for your national team after his exploits with youth team. At some point Ghana successfully integrated many youth players into the national team. Essien and his 2001 crew formed the core of players that revived ghana football and qualified us for our first World Cup. It does not mean their age is verified as true. Stop the holier than thou hypocicy. We have been there before so stop gloating blindly
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Damunk wrote:
You talk too much.
'Daddy' Osondu, Atere and Chukwudi dey there, you dey mention Kelechi and Success.
The only thing bitter and sore is you. You cannot stand someone doing something you failed to do so you them a cheat. Whenever you fail to qualify for the aFCON you badmouth the tournament and the teams playing. You do the same with every tournament you fail to qualify for.now tell me who needs a thick skin
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

aykwes8 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You talk too much.
The only thing bitter and sore is you. You cannot stand someone doing something you failed to do so you them a cheat. Whenever you fail to qualify for the aFCON you badmouth the tournament and the teams playing. You do the same with every tournament you fail to qualify for.now tell me who needs a thick skin
STFU MIDGET! Ghana is an age cheat and will always be an age cheat. playing midgets players old has hell and passing them as Under 17 players is a disgrace to humanity! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Undertaker wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You talk too much.
STFU MIDGET! Ghana is an age cheat and will always be an age cheat. playing midgets players old has hell and passing them as Under 17 players is a disgrace to humanity! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
GTFOH you bleached face yellow teeth scammer I'd rather win than sit at home hating on winners
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

aykwes8 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
You talk too much.
GTFOH you bleached face yellow teeth scammer I'd rather win than sit at home hating on winners
Dude go take your med for the day! Btw, Ghana will not be at Russia 2018.... 35 years and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

That will make my day. I dont like the GFA or the low IQ dorcile coach they've hired.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

...Pls carry this drama to the Ghana soccer forum. Nobody gives a rats azz here .. :boo: