Rohr speaks about Vince,Musa and Iwobi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr speaks about Vince,Musa and Iwobi

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/r ... p-chances/

Dude is watching his players like a hawk these days. Kai... I feel for agents. How will they sneak a hey you or hey pssst into SE? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr speaks about Vince,Musa and Iwobi

Post by Odas »

Hmm, this coach Rohr is a good man. He "really" cares for his players and is doing all he could to have them fielded in their respective clubs.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Rohr says Ahmed Musa will be used to woo local supporters if he transfers back to a Russian club - See more at: https://goo.gl/1Z4F1J
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

What's Rohr's obsession with Musa? Musa had zero contribution to SE World Cup qualification, Musa can't play intelligent soccer to save his life. Why the special treatment? Bias will not take the SE far, I hope Rohr is not pressured to select Musa for non footballing reasons. This has to stop. Only the best for SE and currently Musa is not good enough to make SE first 23.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

9jaMan wrote:What's Rohr's obsession with Musa? Musa had zero contribution to SE World Cup qualification, Musa can't play intelligent soccer to save his life. Why the special treatment? Bias will not take the SE far, I hope Rohr is not pressured to select Musa for non footballing reasons. This has to stop. Only the best for SE and currently Musa is not good enough to make SE first 23.
I think such is the reason coach Rohr wants every player to be active in their respective clubs and whoever is not, won't make the team for Russia
Last edited by Odas on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

9jaMan wrote:What's Rohr's obsession with Musa? Musa had zero contribution to SE World Cup qualification, Musa can't play intelligent soccer to save his life. Why the special treatment? Bias will not take the SE far, I hope Rohr is not pressured to select Musa for non footballing reasons. This has to stop. Only the best for SE and currently Musa is not good enough to make SE first 23.
I assume the coach knows more than u do. The size of your tv has nothing to do with your knowledge is what Rohr needs or wants.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I cannot see him taking Musa to Russia. He simply cannot justify it.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

“We are waiting for what will happen to Enyeama if he plays for his club and get more playing time he can make it,” Rohr added.

This was Enyeama in training 18 hours ago (and counting down to getting playing time in a few). Odas and danfo driver, your responses are already acknowledged :lol: :thumbs: :
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Who should go ahead of him that’s not already virtually guaranteed a spot?
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Obong wrote:“We are waiting for what will happen to Enyeama if he plays for his club and get more playing time he can make it,” Rohr added.

This was Enyeama in training 18 hours ago (and counting down to getting playing time in a few). Odas and danfo driver, your responses are already acknowledged :lol: :thumbs: :
Yes Vince,2018 it is! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I can list at list eight forwards better than Musa.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I can list at list eight forwards better than Musa.
Pls do.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enough of you guys tribalistic attack on musa. How can a honest individual claim that Ahmed musa with such an experienced CV and a young player has no place in a team like Nigeria? A player like musa CV reads
1, super eagles current top scorer with 13 goals and 6 assists
2) Russian champions 3X and 1 MVP in league cup
3) only Nigerian player to have scored twice in a game at World Cup
4) champions league and super eagles experience
5) highest youngest topscorer in Nigeria league

Musa is just 25 years old in his prime. Looking at his CV and experience you will have to be impartial to drop Musa from our World Cup team. Okay, let’s assume that musa should be dropped, we ask these Agents/intermediary to provide a better alternative then these agents will start mentioning some unknown players at some obscure Backwater Leagues. Bunch of Jokers! I have you guys time his year because your fradulent stunts in 2002 and 2014 will not happen this time
Last edited by john12 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:Enough of you guys tribalistic attack on musa. How can a honest individual claim that Ahmed musa with such an experienced CV and a young player has no place in a team like Nigeria? A player like musa CV reads
5) highest youngest ever goal scorer in Nigeria league

Musa is just 25 years old in his prime. Looking at his CV and experience you will have to be impartial to drop Musa from our World Cup team. Okay, let’s assume that musa should be dropped, we ask these Agents/intermediary to provide a better alternative then these agents will start mentioning some unknown players at some obscure Backwater Leagues. Bunch of Jokers! I have you guys time his year because your fradulent stunts in 2002 and 2014 will not happen this time
If someone else had written that about another player you would call him an agent.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

No, Musa is an experienced player and has been at super eagles even before I signed up on cybereagles. I am only being logical and reasonable. We ask you guys to provide an alternative to experienced musa and y’all agents will start mentioning some inexperienced/backwater league players
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:No, Musa is an experienced player and has been at super eagles even before I signed up on cybereagles. I am only being logical and reasonable. We ask you guys to provide an alternative to experienced musa and y’all agents will start mentioning some inexperienced/backwater league players
I actually agree with you on Musa but then if anyone doesn't agree they are entitled to do so given his poor club form. Again I repeat that if someone said the same about a player you do not like you will call him an agent. Learn to disagree without casting aspersions. Every fan has an opinion.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My guy it’s not about me not liking a player, it’s about discerning situations based on previous antecedents and rectifying issues so it doesn’t happen again. I can vividly remember how these Agents/intermediary fraudulently got players in 2002 and 2014 to our World Cup squad. (Big evidence) and I don’t want the situation to Occur this time. Everyone is entitled to suggest a player for World Cup At this time. But, atleast provide us with reasonable evidence why he even deserves an mention for selection. Do you know how Azeez, babatunde, uchebo, Nwafor got into our 2014 World Cup squad? Well, I do but ima let bygone be bygone
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:My guy it’s not about me not liking a player, it’s about discerning situations based on previous antecedents and rectifying issues so it doesn’t happen again. I can vividly remember how these Agents/intermediary fraudulently got players in 2002 and 2014 to our World Cup squad. (Big evidence) and I don’t want the situation to Occur this time. Everyone is entitled to suggest a player for World Cup At this time. But, atleast provide us with reasonable evidence why he even deserves an mention for selection. Do you know how Azeez, babatunde, uchebo, Nwafor got into our 2014 World Cup squad? Well, I do but ima let bygone be bygone
As a fan you do not need a reasonable reason for liking a player. That is why we are not coaches. I rather liked Nwafor (I watched him score a late equaliser against Scotland). I liked Babatunde in the WC. I guess that makes me an agent.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

aruako1 wrote:
john12 wrote:Enough of you guys tribalistic attack on musa. How can a honest individual claim that Ahmed musa with such an experienced CV and a young player has no place in a team like Nigeria? A player like musa CV reads

If someone else had written that about another player you would call him an agent.
@ John12 - I can list 5 great things that Okocha, Kanu and Oliseh did or have won. Key words "did" & "won". ......they need to be on the plane to Russia per your arguement
Last edited by icee on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You liked them but did they deserve to attend World Cup at the expense of Ike uche? ideye? Igiebor? Absolutely not. Why should a single 5 to 45 minutes performance be enough reason to invite a player for World Cup?? Illogical my friend. Anyway, I am happy that we have a disciplined German coach that has integrity and isn’t easily deceived
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

icee wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I can list 5 great things that Okocha, Kanu and Oliseh did or have won. Key words "did" & "won". ......they need to be on the plane to Russia per your arguement
Did you bother to read what I wrote? If you did how did you reach that conclusion? The person I wrote to understood what I said and his response shows that. I suggest you read my post again.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:My guy it’s not about me not liking a player, it’s about discerning situations based on previous antecedents and rectifying issues so it doesn’t happen again. I can vividly remember how these Agents/intermediary fraudulently got players in 2002 and 2014 to our World Cup squad. (Big evidence) and I don’t want the situation to Occur this time. Everyone is entitled to suggest a player for World Cup At this time. But, atleast provide us with reasonable evidence why he even deserves an mention for selection. Do you know how Azeez, babatunde, uchebo, Nwafor got into our 2014 World Cup squad? Well, I do but ima let bygone be bygone
Which agents though? You can't just say "these agents"....Which users on CE? Whats their handle? Name them abeg!? Else allow us to give our opinions in peace just like you keep pushing your client Musa who on current form reasonable should NOT be on the SE, sentiments aside...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:You liked them but did they deserve to attend World Cup at the expense of Ike uche? ideye? Igiebor? Absolutely not. Why should a single 5 to 45 minutes performance be enough reason to invite a player for World Cup?? Illogical my friend. Anyway, I am happy that we have a disciplined German coach that has integrity and isn’t easily deceived
That is why we are fans. We are sentimental. One man's meat is another man's poison. Coaches have different reasons for inviting players. Theo Walcott did not have a full senior season before he went to the WC in 2006. Some people supported his inclusion; some did not. That is how fans behave. I would not have complained if Nwafor and Babatunde were not selected but then I didn't complain that he was selected. I leave it to the coach. I do not agree with some of Rohr's selections but I understand that he is the coach. I haven't called him dishonest because he didn't pick players that I liked.