Bonaventure Dennis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bonaventure Dennis

Post by Dammy »

He has just completed a move from Ukraine to Belgian giants, FC Brugges, who will be playing in the Champions League qualifiers next season. He has been likened in style to Neymar and I first noticed this player when he issued bitterness to both Shaktar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev in the Ukranian league. This is a player we should keep our eyes on in the 2017/18 football season.

Highly rated 19 year old Nigerian forward Dennis Bonaventure has left Ukrainian side Zorya for Belgium giants Club Brugge, the club has announced.

According to a statement on the website of Club Brugge, the forward signed a four year deal at the Jan Breydel Stadium, with former Brugge fans favourite Sergiy Serebrennikov describing him as one of the best players in the Ukraine league.

” He has quickly evolved and showed himself among the best players in the Ukrainian championship this season”, he told the official website of Club Brugge.

Nicknamed “Nigerian Ney‎mar” the Abuja Football Academy graduate had a breakthrough season with Zorya where he played in all of the competitions they were involved in including the Europa League, playing in both legs of their clash against Manchester United.

He made 22 appearances and scored six goals last season for Zorya from his position as a wing forward in what was his first full season as a professional footballer after his move to Europe two seasons ago.
Daniel Martins
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/31/of ... ub-brugge/
I am happy
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bonaventure Dennis

Post by Man Ataye »

Is he being scouted by ours?????
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Very good period for Nigeria...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Rohr is in trouble. by December, he would have too many hot options especially in the attack to chose from and if they are all exceptional, trouble o. I fear for Musa and Simon Moses. Again, Simon might just finally click in the SE.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

chief nfachairman wrote:Rohr is in trouble. by December, he would have too many hot options especially in the attack to chose from and if they are all exceptional, trouble o. I fear for Musa and Simon Moses. Again, Simon might just finally click in the SE.

What troublet????
He is a decisive coach, abi???? Choose the obey u need, drop the Onex u don't... Get used to HEARTBREAK!!!! IF there is an exclusive #, few & many will b disappointed Ma so!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

For a moment, I thought our Plantain brothers were trying to boast about another talent from their rusty pipleline.

So I guess he is not Djonkep Bonaventure's son.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

truetalk wrote:For a moment, I thought our Plantain brothers were trying to boast about another talent from their rusty pipleline.

So I guess he is not Djonkep Bonaventure's son.
I'm even getting confused now if this boy is naija.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

He is Nigerian. He was part of the U-15 team back in 2012
https://www.google.com/amp/www.premiumt ... i.html/amp
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

ogasir wrote:He is Nigerian. He was part of the U-15 team back in 2012
This is how we know we now have a real active academy system. Picture this Muazam, who plays in the NPFL, Kelechi, Onyekuru and This guy all know each other having passed through the system, despite life has led them to different paths.
Read an Interview were this guy, was confirming he knew Kelechi and so happy he was doing well. Kudos to the past NFF, this group to a certain extent, and the coaches this guys past through especially Manu and co.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ogasir wrote:He is Nigerian. He was part of the U-15 team back in 2012

Interestingly, looking at the list from the link provided, I can only recognize Dennis, Taiwo Awoniyi and Chidera Eze as players that have moved on from the list. I'm sure some have as well and many might be in the local league
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Great move for him. Very talented player.