ODEMWINGIE HAS NO BUSINESS IN THE MALAYSIAN LEAGUE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
ODEMWINGIE HAS NO BUSINESS IN THE MALAYSIAN LEAGUE

Post by JACKAL »

He is the top scorer there with 4 goals in the Malaysian league. He could have scored 4 goals in this match. They should have won by 10 goals. The guy is back to full fitness and good enough to play in the Premier leagues of the world for the same money he is getting in Malaysia. Those Malaysian players are so diminutive in stature

[/video]
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: ODEMWINGIE HAS NO BUSINESS IN THE MALAYSIAN LEAGUE

Post by Mr Shows »

He looks in good shape :thumb: but that can't be said for most of the players around him :blush: . He is a league that isn't physically demanding, likely paying him a decent wage. He should just ride on jare. Next stop China. :thumb:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Indonesia.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I guess Odemwingie having no business in the Malaysian League is the reason he's not playing in the Malaysian League.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:I guess Odemwingie having no business in the Malaysian League is the reason he's not playing in the Malaysian League.

Omo iya kan ni gbo gbo won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...those misses by him are poor for top leagues that's why premier leagues of the world won't sign him.
Anyway, they love him and are paying him well vs going to NPL where thieves aplenty from owners, administrators, to regular folks on the streets.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:I guess Odemwingie having no business in the Malaysian League is the reason he's not playing in the Malaysian League.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Omi iya kan ni awa ati awon Sao Tome? Gabon? Eni to ba yato, e jeka sobe.

Nigba ti awa se leagi tiwa, ma jeki won sope o di Gabon o, tipe tipe, awa ti koja won!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tbite wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Nigba ti awa se leagi tiwa, ma jeki won sope o di Gabon o, tipe tipe, awa ti koja won!
Sugbon omo iya kan ko ni awa at awon omo Ghona kukuru :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Sugbon omo iya kan ko ni awa at awon omo Ghona kukuru :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Ori eyin mejeji ko si ni ile! :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Smoll, smoll, this thread do become Yoruba thread. If you people write something in your language, please translate it to English Language which many people speaks and understand.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Ori eyin mejeji ko si ni ile! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Omo iya kan ni gbo gbo won ... :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote:Smoll, smoll, this thread do become Yoruba thread. If you people write something in your language, please translate it to English Language which many people speaks and understand.

Summarized translation: Odas don enta wahala
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Odas wrote:Smoll, smoll, this thread do become Yoruba thread. If you people write something in your language, please translate it to English Language which many people speaks and understand.

:rotf: :rotf: chief Chief
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Are you sure?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

this is thread will not end well; where is the tribal chief Kongi
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Yoruba le lati ka abi kini mowi?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The clip shows he should be in a Sunday Sunday league instead. So do the two teams.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Its a Goal wrote:Yoruba le lati ka abi kini mowi?
Iso ku so ni o wi.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, na you stat dis tin-o!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
Are you sure?
Well, at least "pigin" go do
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Yoruba le lati ka abi kini mowi?
Iso ku so ni o wi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wahala yin ti poju ni site yi o jare...eniyan a sa ma da r'erin all the time.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe