Dele Aiyenugba

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Dele Aiyenugba

Post by chief nfachairman »

Isnt Dele a better choice than Akpeyi, ALampasu, Ezenwa etc. We could use him as a stop gap pending when we get repreive considering the fact that he played regualarly for his Top flight team in Isreal.

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23116
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Dele Aiyenugba

Post by DIMKA76 »

Oh my what a benchmark!!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

chief nfachairman wrote:Isnt Dele a better choice than Akpeyi, ALampasu, Ezenwa etc. We could use him as a stop gap pending when we get repreive considering the fact that he played regualarly for his Top flight team in Isreal.

The guy that single handedly caused us AFCON qualification during Siasia era. Please the boy should not come close to this team
Once bitten twice shy
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I would take anybody over Akpeyi!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Not a bad choice at all........Based on consistency.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus even now, we (Nigeria), a whole Nigeria, have no goalkeeper somewhere (in the nation) to REALLY compete with Ikpeme? This is becoming a serious matter for us
Last edited by Odas on Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Aiyenugba would only take up space that could be better used grooming one of our young goalkeepers of the future.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Akpeyi's is always looking like a cat caught in headlights....the dude doesn't inspire any confidence. This is one department that is in dire straits at the moment...
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Where is Dele? Still in Israel??
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

There are plenty of good goalkeepers in Nigeria. I hear Emanuel Daniels is now with a South African club. Akpeyi is also good he just had a bad game. He has also played well for Nigeria in the past.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

ohenhen1 wrote:There are plenty of good goalkeepers in Nigeria. I hear Emanuel Daniels is now with a South African club. Akpeyi is also good he just had a bad game. He has also played well for Nigeria in the past.
When? Since I started watching the guy he never inspired an iota of hope in manning the net.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Odas wrote:Thus even now, we (Nigeria), a whole Nigeria, have no goalkeeper somewhere (in the nation) to REALLY compete with Ikpeme? This is becoming a serious matter for us
Oh no, what ever are you going to do?! I guess we'll just have to sit and twiddle our thumbs until a European born player with a Nigerian father who has never been to Nigeria before pops up so we can do the hard work of begging him to play for our glorious nation.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bully12 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:Isnt Dele a better choice than Akpeyi, ALampasu, Ezenwa etc. We could use him as a stop gap pending when we get repreive considering the fact that he played regualarly for his Top flight team in Isreal.

The guy that single handedly caused us AFCON qualification during Siasia era. Please the boy should not come close to this team
Once bitten twice shy
The relevant question is what is the players current form? This guy used to be good notwithstanding the odd poor game or 2 during Siaone era. The current options after Carl are nothing to write home about.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I actually wondered where Dele was. Glad to hear he is still playing. Where is Ejide?
Last edited by wiseone on Fri May 26, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

wiseone wrote:I actually wondered where Dele was. Glad to hear he is still playing. Whee is Ejide?
Ejide kee - you want to do another Rufai France98 on SE again???

Akpeyi or Alampasu will be ok for South Africa- dont know about Ezinwa o
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

wiseone wrote:I actually wondered where Dele was. Glad to hear he is still playing. Whee is Ejide?
Bros Ejide? Im sure he is tending to his shops in Nnewi, Onitsha and Alaba.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

mystic wrote:Aiyenugba would only take up space that could be better used grooming one of our young goalkeepers of the future.
We honestly do need a Stopgap based on when we get the Messiah or when Enyeama agrees to comeback.

We could do with

1. Carl Ikeme
2. Akpeyi, Dele or Ezenwa (Dele has been more consistent in a better league then Ezenwa and Akpeyi).
3. THis spot should be left for the young upcoming like Daniel, Alampasu etc
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seriously, is someone still mentioning calamity Dele in association with the SE? Wonders shall never end. This is the same mentality that brought Buhari back after colossal failure as military ruler.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I concur. Ditto that for Enyeama.
Both men should be allowed to enjoy what's left of their respective careers and leave the stage for the up and coming players.
Need to focus on the likes of Dele Alampasu, David Nwokolor and Sebastian Osigwe
mystic wrote:Aiyenugba would only take up space that could be better used grooming one of our young goalkeepers of the future.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Otitokoro wrote:I concur. Ditto that for Enyeama.
Both men should be allowed to enjoy what's left of their respective careers and leave the stage for the up and coming players.
Need to focus on the likes of Dele Alampasu, David Nwokolor and Sebastian Osigwe
Sebastian Osigwe- what is happening with him lately
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

walesvilla wrote:
Oga "Walesvilla", Chief "Wiseone" only asked a question. He didn't say Ejide should be recalled (brought back). Thus, please - Sir - where is "Ejide?"
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Odas wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
Oga "Walesvilla", Chief "Wiseone" only asked a question. He didn't say Ejide should be recalled (brought back). Thus, please - Sir - where is "Ejide?"
Technically wisenone whee is Ejide not where is, so uncle walesvilla is well within his rights to go off tangent as usual.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

:clap:
Odas wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
OK then sorry Ejide is fine - sure about that - lets not take it further o. wonder why you did not ask of Agbim??