Balogun Injured!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Balogun Injured!!!

Post by ohenhen1 »

Marcel Desailey was a hard tackler. He had a long career.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Marcel Desailey was a hard tackler. He had a long career.
Some folks have brittle bones that can not withstand adverse impacts of hard tackles. Not everybody bone's is carved of stone like that of our Oloye who specialized in spending players to orthopedic hospital and Rehab clinics. Oga Oloye no pun intended.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

danfo driver wrote:For Wolfsburg to be in this position is an utter disgrace. shame on them.
In that match only Osimehn showed quality and sense of positioning for the little time he was in field. I blame the coach. He sure did not coach the boys at all. High school team in Nigeria could beat the pants off the Wolfs I watched today. No fire in the belly in most of them.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
txj wrote:FT 2-1 Hamburg

Wolfsburg go into the relegation playoff.
Txj

How would you analyze Osimhen's performance?
He needs a run of games. But his pace will always trouble defenders and it was obvious in the few minutes he played, wide on the right as a wide forward.

Wolfsburg has been dismal all season, but I expect them to come thru the playoff and then retool for next season...

May not be a bad idea to give him minutes from the bench in the SE to help build his confidence..
Thanks. I wish that I was able to watch but had been out most of the day. I wish the lad good luck.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics