U-20 WC THREAD - 2017

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: U-20 WC THREAD - 2017

Post by mcal »

...see all the Nigerian Englanders on the team with huge bearbear, covering their faces, if they were wearing green white green the usual CE ageologists will all troop out to tell us how they went to jss with their younger sisters. Good come back.

Good to see the cheaters, the Uruguayans out too.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We are going to have to convene an emergency ABEG meeting :evil:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bret- hart wrote:We are going to have to convene an emergency ABEG meeting :evil:
No worries. Venezuela got this

Wha choo looking at?!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
bret- hart wrote:We are going to have to convene an emergency ABEG meeting :evil:
I also think they will win it. There's just something about playing a tourney when there's trouble back home. Hopefully on the day of the finals all protagonists can pipe down and enjoy their first major final. Happy for them, hope they win. :D
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

mcal wrote:...see all the Nigerian Englanders on the team with huge bearbear, covering their faces, if they were wearing green white green the usual CE ageologists will all troop out to tell us how they went to jss with their younger sisters. Good come back.

Yeah and it's probably with good reason. It's not because we're apologists. It's because (1) England and most developed countries have a much better and efficient record keeping system. It's much harder to falsify birth records. (2) We've had a long history of using overage players.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

We can't let Ojo and Tomori get away. That boy Tomori is going to be as big as Alaba someday, if he keeps a cool head.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

theYemster wrote:
mcal wrote:...see all the Nigerian Englanders on the team with huge bearbear, covering their faces, if they were wearing green white green the usual CE ageologists will all troop out to tell us how they went to jss with their younger sisters. Good come back.

Yeah and it's probably with good reason. It's not because we're apologists. It's because (1) England and most developed countries have a much better and efficient record keeping system. It's much harder to falsify birth records. (2) We've had a long history of using overage players.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You're a patient man
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

theYemster wrote:

...agree with you on record keeping. But can't they figure where one went to elementary 1 thru 6, at least that will help to cut down on age falsification.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

platinum wrote:
theYemster wrote:

You're a patient man
..good observation.
He was patient enough to explain, but can you imagine many of the players in this tournament with huge flowing beards, if they were Nigerian youths, I believe the likes of you will go bunkers that are cheats, abi?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mcal wrote:
platinum wrote:
theYemster wrote:

You're a patient man
..good observation.
He was patient enough to explain, but can you imagine many of the players in this tournament with huge flowing beards, if they were Nigerian youths, I believe the likes of you will go bunkers that are cheats, abi?
He explained it and clearly you didn't learn anything from his explanation as evidenced by the underlined.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

platinum wrote:
mcal wrote:
platinum wrote:
theYemster wrote:

You're a patient man
..good observation.
He explained it and clearly you didn't learn anything from his explanation as evidenced by the underlined.
...the underlined is particularly for your consumption not the Yemster.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:

Actually, that may not be mcal's point.
Seems to me he's saying that whatever the evidence (or lack of), Nigerians will see those exact same faces photoshopped onto a GWG jersey and swear by di mama wey born dem that those boys are 'overage' because they went to the same primary and sec schools together. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

airwolex wrote:Solanke 2, Lookman 1, Ojo 2 assists, Italy sayonara.

Venezuela in the final

This is the first time I'm seeing Solanke really show his potential. Ojo has that Naija flair and Lookman has it times 2. Onomah should be available for the finals but that Arsenal boy that looks like Shaft dey ball as well.

I'll still say Ejaria is a better player than Maitland-Niles from Arsenal. Ejaria should've been in there today but hey, Maitland-Niles was ok.

This England squad is legit- now the FA can see what happens when they actually bring legit young U20 talent that have cracked/are cracking into 1st team PL squads can do.

All the Naija-Brits have been balling since the start. :clap:

--------------------------------------------
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Nothing like ABEG here abeg una.

This na 1/4 naija side & we can get some of these boys.

We lift the curse on England, just for this tournament.

England was the better side and it was a deserved victory.

Venezuela made things interesting in the 2nd half, but the better side won.
Last edited by truetalk on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...so the pain of SE losing yesterday cursed UK based CEs not watch England win the world cup, must be very bad :shock:

Sure hope US beat Mexico tonight so my weekend can be better :thumbs:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

okidoki wrote:We can't let Ojo and Tomori get away. That boy Tomori is going to be as big as Alaba someday, if he keeps a cool head.
Onomah and Ejaria are the ones I feel the NFF should keep a close eye on. Ojo too.

It'll be harder to get these players onboard for Nigeria now they've tasted success with England.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote:
okidoki wrote:We can't let Ojo and Tomori get away. That boy Tomori is going to be as big as Alaba someday, if he keeps a cool head.
Onomah and Ejaria are the ones I feel the NFF should keep a close eye on. Ojo too.

It'll be harder to get these players onboard for Nigeria now they've tasted success with England.
:lol: :lol: Harder? I say impossible. Happy for them and England, never mind my lapsed ABEG membership.

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Ok :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

:mrgreen: I have tendered my resignation to ABEG until further notice.

Wha choo looking at?!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

:mrgreen: I have tendered my resignation to ABEG until further notice.
I told you all the ABEG curse was lifted for this tourney.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Be like the sons of Issachar, Y'all. Understand the sign of the times.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

See what good planning, investment is doing for England, they have some youngsters up and coming, the future seems secure
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Young England team, that will not wait till 2020.