Nacho has quality- Guardiola

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Nacho has quality- Guardiola

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

"We have to play a little bit better to create more chances, to create more goals," he said.

"If we reduce that gap, maybe our gap against Chelsea and Tottenham will be short. If we don't it will be the same.

"I think we have the quality of the players to score goals. Keli, he didn't play too much for my reasons, but he has the quality. Sergio there is no doubt about that;

Gabriel there is no doubt about that.

"Kevin I think is a guy to score 12 or 14 goals per season, no problem at all. And our wingers scored goals.

"Leroy, his impact in the second part of the season was amazing – he scored a lot of goals - and Rash in the first part of the season was top, creating chances, crosses, penalties, assists and goals.

"It's just, especially at home, for the chances we create we have to score more goals. Here in England when the result is 1-0, 2-1 anything can happen until the end.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/pre ... r-city-to-
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nacho has quality- Guardiola

Post by Dammy »

Trying to market him for potential buyers?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pep is a joke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Dammy wrote:Trying to market him for potential buyers?
Shop window talk
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Hearing rumours Spurs have entered the race to sign Nacho...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:
Hearing rumours Spurs have entered the race to sign Nacho...
As Kevin Keegan once said " I would love it if......love it" :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

I hope this joke lose the 4th position to Arsenal today
Nothing is impossible in this game of football
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mschewwwwwww
Last edited by metalalloy on Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Yeah bench quality :roll:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:"We have to play a little bit better to create more chances, to create more goals," he said.

"If we reduce that gap, maybe our gap against Chelsea and Tottenham will be short. If we don't it will be the same.

"I think we have the quality of the players to score goals. Keli, he didn't play too much for my reasons, but he has the quality. Sergio there is no doubt about that;

Gabriel there is no doubt about that.

"Kevin I think is a guy to score 12 or 14 goals per season, no problem at all. And our wingers scored goals.

"Leroy, his impact in the second part of the season was amazing – he scored a lot of goals - and Rash in the first part of the season was top, creating chances, crosses, penalties, assists and goals.

"It's just, especially at home, for the chances we create we have to score more goals. Here in England when the result is 1-0, 2-1 anything can happen until the end.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/pre ... r-city-to-
We all know that you bald git!
I am happy
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Anything that comes out of Pep's mouth cannot be taken seriously at all. The question he be asked is that if Nacho had so much why didn't he get the chance to play regukarly at City?
All he is coach speak
What a dolt!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Well, emotions apart the ball is entirely on Kele's court to prove Guardiola wrong. Surely, the eyes of the world will be directed on him to refute Guadiola doubts about him. There is no question about it that Kelechi has glaring shortcomings that definitely created those doubts in Guardiola. The pertinent question now will he able be to raise his game a notch to eradicate those lingering doubts from his next coach. Everybody knows he is a clinical finisher but he needs to bring more to the table to be that consummate team player all of us anticipate him to be. I hope he realizes any other chance offers to him is golden thus should hit while the rod is hot. A word is enough for the wise. He can see what Onyekuru has done with the chance he was given. Now the demand for him has skyrocketed . A year ago both could not be mentioned in this same sentence.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I see emotion on the roll here....i entered to feel some raw emotions and i was not disappointed!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

oloye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I see emotion on the roll here....i entered to feel some raw emotions and i was not disappointed!
A lot of emotions Dean, but it is not baseless emotions.

The barrier they set for outstanding Africans is sometimes unbelievable, & I know you will say no coach will sabotage himself, but some of the evidence states otherwise. At least until the heat becomes too much.

This koriambolo was willing to freeze Yaya Toure out this season even when it was obvious to all that the team would be much better with Yaya in there. Look at the Eto'o vs Raul situation in Real. Eto'o had become so much better than Raul, yet Real refused to exercise the option to call Eto'o up from Mallorca. Eto'o was so bitter, he always took it personal (including acting stupid sometimes) when he played against Real when he eventually got to Barca.

Things always have a way of coming full circle, & I hope Kele will get the opportunity to issue Peperempe bitterness soon.

E bi like say Peperempe want make naija people swear for am. Jose was supposed to be the guy that frustrates young talent, yet he has played Rashford so much more (I guess being English does not hurt too)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

truetalk wrote:
oloye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I see emotion on the roll here....i entered to feel some raw emotions and i was not disappointed!

The barrier they set for outstanding Africans is sometimes unbelievable, & I know you will say no coach will sabotage himself, but some of the evidence states otherwise. At least until the heat becomes too much.

This koriambolo was willing to freeze Yaya Toure out this season even when it was obvious to all that the team would be much better with Yaya in there. Look at the Eto'o vs Raul situation in Real. Eto'o had become so much better than Raul, yet Real refused to exercise the option to call Eto'o up from Mallorca. Eto'o was so bitter, he always took it personal (including acting stupid sometimes) when he played against Real when he eventually got to Barca.

Things always have a way of coming full circle, & I hope Kele will get the opportunity to issue Peperempe bitterness soon.

E bi like say Peperempe want make naija people swear for am. Jose was supposed to be the guy that frustrates young talent, yet he has played Rashford so much more (I guess being English does not hurt too)
you are all over the place with your argument

If you wanna hate on the Inheritance Merchant for not playing Nacho, fine. But please do not make it a 'They Hate Africans' thing

I will use a Ghanaian example so you don't feel i am hating on Naija
My fellow countrymen (Jordan Ayew, Amartey) are not doing anything extra for their teams yet they get playing time. Atsu is another

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

tfco wrote:
truetalk wrote:

you are all over the place with your argument

If you wanna hate on the Inheritance Merchant for not playing Nacho, fine. But please do not make it a 'They Hate Africans' thing

I will use a Ghanaian example so you don't feel i am hating on Naija
My fellow countrymen (Jordan Ayew, Amartey) are not doing anything extra for their teams yet they get playing time. Atsu is another
Don't make me ask PaJ to yab you O!

While you can suggest that the use of 'they' was probably too generic, I am talking of specific instances where coaches, including the particular one in question have cut their noses to spite in their faces, with the benching of African players.

You then counter with examples of Ghanaian wastepipes seeing action in bottom feeder clubs. You need to improve your logic skills to a level commensurate with your grammar correcting skills. I won't even mention the fact that we are talking of world class talent here. Eto'o, Yaya and Nacho.

Talking of Jordan, I was tempted to slap him outside the stadium in Brasilia for that miss against Germany. They had come into town for your game against Portugal, & he & someone else came over & started talking to us. I just kept thinking that I should slap some sense into this boy, but I wasn't that interested in a first hand evaluation of a Brazilian cell. I think I just met Okpalinzo a few minutes before or maybe he was still there.

We were kinda looking for you.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Kele + Kane might be something special o
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I suspected that is the case. It is called "diplomacy."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.