DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:Inquisitive Bully wants to know about Alampusa's performances so far . Is it encouraging and hopefully?

Bambully, have you secured your favorite corner table at Safari for your daily Premature ejaculation session?
Fellow Imolite don't you think is too early to have already gulped two bottles JW . Fellow Imolite it is really pernicious to liver . This your early morning gibberish and hallucination are typical manifestations of hepatic encephalopathy. It is not really hale and hearty.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:Inquisitive Bully wants to know about Alampusa's performances so far . Is it encouraging and hopefully?

Bambully, have you secured your favorite corner table at Safari for your daily Premature ejaculation session?
Fellow Imolite don't you think is too early to have already gulped two bottles JW . Fellow Imolite it is really pernicious to liver . This your early morning gibberish and hallucination are typical manifestations of hepatic encephalopathy. It is not really hale and hearty.

Lol. Whatever you said ..
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

I thought you were from...Obiahiagbon's hamlet to be precise. :mrgreen:

In all my time back home as an Imolite, I have never met any one with such 'vituperation and vociferous hullabaloo" :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

In all my time back home as an Imolite, I have never met any one with such 'vituperation and vociferous hullabaloo" :D
kaii e don do with all this crinkum crankum
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

:laugh: That's Bambully the ejaculater for you. :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1naija wrote:
Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

:laugh: That's Bambully the ejaculater for you. :rotf:
He is a funny guy with those words. Reminds me of a classmate in junior high school who religiously reads the dictionary. He finds ways to incorporate his new words into sentences. Unfortunately, his language structures are primarily elementary with the big words thrown in. Just like our fellow Imolite here :rotf:
Last edited by Cito on Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Where is the venue for the June 1 match vs Togo? Which stadium? Any idea of ticket price? What's the time for the match?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Musa, Iheanacho. Mikel Agu and Shehu are the latest players to arrive in camp. I wonder where Bazee, Success and Ndidi are?
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote:Musa, Iheanacho. Mikel Agu and Shehu are the latest players to arrive in camp. I wonder where Bazee, Success and Ndidi are?
Ndidi was reportedly in Nigeria.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Now you met one . You can live with it or you can'nt . Bros if you can'nt sorry vamoose .
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Dammy wrote:Musa, Iheanacho. Mikel Agu and Shehu are the latest players to arrive in camp. I wonder where Bazee, Success and Ndidi are?
what's Ihenacho doing over there? Does he think Super eagles is a rehabilitation clinic . Please we don't need NFA( NO FUTURE AMBITION) players among this group of the boys. The boy needs to be decamped instantly. His copacetic and perfunctory attitude is absolutely unacceptable . He should be allowed to continue his reverence of his his ideal hero and mentor Pep Guardiola
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

bully12 wrote:
what's Ihenacho doing over there? Does he think Super eagles is a rehabilitation clinic . Please we don't need NFA( NO FUTURE AMBITION) players among this group of the boys. The boy needs to be decamped instantly. His copacetic and perfunctory attitude is absolutely unacceptable . He should be allowed to continue his reverence of his his ideal hero and mentor Pep Guardiola
Agree with you, he is too comfortable and believes he has a permanent shirt in SE. He needs to be decamped until he sorts out his career as this will affect SE in future.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

osita wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Agree with you, he is too comfortable and believes he has a permanent shirt in SE. He needs to be decamped until he sorts out his career as this will affect SE in future.
What exactly do you want him to do today? Or what could he have done about the situation in the last 5 months?
yes o
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Tbite wrote:
Cito wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

kaii e don do with all this crinkum crankum
Nope. Wasn't crinkum crankum but actually higi haga.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

so how will the boys line up tomorrow - where is Inner Circus
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It seems that Ndidi, Bazee, Success, Simon have not yet shown up for one reason or another.

With the confirmed players in camp I will lineup against Corsica as follows

********************************ALAMPASU*********************************

EBEUEHI*****************TROOST************AWAZIEM**************ECHIEJELE

**************************AGU***************SHEHU***********************

***********************************ETEBO**********************************

MUSA***********************************************************ONYEKURU

**********************************IHEANACHO******************************
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Last edited by bully12 on Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

How come there is paucity of updates from Corsica ? Another question has Kelechi been decamped yet?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Elderson Leads Super Eagles against Corsica
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/05/25/e ... t-corsica/

Experienced left back Elderson Echiejile will lead the Super Eagles in tomorrow night’s friendly against Corsica in Ajaccio.

Elderson, who has also featured for Nigeria at U17 and U20 levels, is one of the most experienced internationals in a depleted squad of as many as nine uncapped players.

SCORENigeria first reported he will get married in Paris on June 3, but he has put off his honeymoon till after the AFCON qualifier against South Africa a week later.

The 29-year-old defender made his Eagles debut in 2009 against France in Saint Etienne.

He has since scored two goals in over 50 caps.

He missed the 2014 World Cup in Brazil after a long-term injury during a pre-tournament warm-up match.

This past season he has been on loan from AS Monaco first at Belgian club Standard Liege and then Sporting Gijon in the Spanish La Liga.

Details Of Eagles Practice Match- Onyekuru, Mu’azam & Iheanacho Combine To Devastating Effect‬
May 25, 2017 Nigeria, Top Headlines, Trending Topics

(See source above)

The Super Eagles of Nigeria had their second training session ahead of tomorrow’s friendly against Corsica in Ajaccio, France.

Coach Gernot Rohr split the 16 players in camp into two ‎teams of 8 each in the session that lasted close a little above one hour around 8am Nigerian time.

Ikechukwu Ezenwa was in goal for the team that has William Troost-Ekong, Tyrone Ebuehi, Uche Agbo, Mikel Agu, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alhassan Ibrahim (Mu’azam) and Henry Onyekuru.

The other team had Dele Alampasu in goal with Shehu Abdullahi, Sikiru Olatubosun, Stephen Odey, Ahmed Musa, Elderson Echiejile,Oghenekaro Etebo and Chidozie Awaziem completing the 8 man team.

At the end of the game, the team with Onyekuru, Mu’azam and Iheanacho emerged as winners with the aforementioned trio proving too much too handle for the likes of Awaziem, Echiejile and Abdullahi.

Their combination was laced with the space of Onyekuru, the craft of Mu’azam and the finishing abilities of Iheanacho, although Mu’azam also got on the score sheet with a cheeky goal.

The class of Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho was very much on show in his first training session with the Super Eagles of Nigeria ahead of their friendly game against Corsica tomorrow.

Iheanacho showed his predatory instincts in the box with his finishing catching the eyes in the 8 -a-side game they played in training, where he ended up on the winning side.

Alhassan Ibrahim continue to wow Gernot Rohr with his performances in training with another star showing today as he combined nicely with Iheanacho in the practice match, with a cheeky finish ‎helping him get among the goals.

FC Porto Mikel Agu provided steel for his team in the midfield especially his performances in duels, but his abilities on the ball and the way he brings others into play was the highlight of his performance.

Although he ended up on the losing side Ogehenekaro Etebo was also very impressive and barring any last minute change could be the Eagles joker against Corsica tomorrow.

Tyrone Ebuehi, William Troost-Ekong and Dele Alampasu complete the list of players who put in a good shift in today’s training, with the MFM duo of Stephen Odey and Sikiru Olatubosun ‎yet to hit their stride in training.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

iworo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!

Thats an absolutely fantastic gig! Great for her! And good to see young people with such drive and ambition! With this experience, doors will be opened to her in huge professional teams when she returns to Canada or decides to move elsewhere. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks my guy.
And boy, she's got the hips to go places!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?