DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Post by theYemster »

Damunk wrote:Any updates?
Updates on what...insults?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Ahmed Musa is in a race against the clock to be fit for the Super Eagles international friendly against Togo on Thursday.

Sixteen players participated in the national team's first training session in the French capital on Sunday morning, with Musa and Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho not in attendance.

The Leicester City striker had to be replaced by Mountain of Fire FC's Sikiru Olatunbosun in the 62nd minute of the 1-1 draw with Corsica on Friday night after picking up a knock and Thursday's game may be too early for him to fully recover.

On the other hand, Iheanacho has claimed that he will return to Paris on Monday following his trip to England to sort out personal issues.

The Super Eagles have started Tuesday's training session without any new arrival sighted.
source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23222
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Damunk wrote:Any updates?
To Summarize from News Reports
1. Iheanacho should return to camp today after departing for Manchester to tend to his affairs.

2. Musa is nursing an injury (was apparently subbed out for injury against Corsica) and is a doubt for Togo.

3. Iwobi and Aina expected in camp today.

4. Ditto for Osihmen.

5. Currently 17 players in camp.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Great news.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Eagles Training Report - per OGN
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/29/ea ... mes-alive/

The Super Eagles of Nigeria had their second training session in Paris ahead of their next friendly game against ‎Togo and as usual Owngoalnigeria.com Michael James witnessed the session.

Only 16 players took part in the session including the two goalkeepers as Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa is out injured after picking up a knock in Friday’s friendly against Corsica which ended 1-1.

After the traditional warm up and ball works, the players did tactical drills which suggest the coach is already perfecting strategies for the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers game against South Africa in Uyo next month.

Due to confidential purposes we won’t be revealing the various drills done by the team, but during the session Leicester City Wilfred Ndidi was once again the star man in training.

His willingness to hit long range shots impressed Rohr who was also visibly pleased with the contributions of Oghenekaro Etebo and Chidozie Awaziem during the session.

However the good news during the session has to be the form of Henry Onyekuru who had a not too impressive showing against Corsica, but showed his true mettle in today’s session.

Onyekuru who scored 24 goals for modest Belgium side Eupen found his scoring touch and finished with aplomb in the goal scoring drills done by the team.

Michael James
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

mystic wrote:Eagles Training Report - per OGN
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/29/ea ... mes-alive/

The Super Eagles of Nigeria had their second training session in Paris ahead of their next friendly game against ‎Togo and as usual Owngoalnigeria.com Michael James witnessed the session.

Only 16 players took part in the session including the two goalkeepers as Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa is out injured after picking up a knock in Friday’s friendly against Corsica which ended 1-1.

After the traditional warm up and ball works, the players did tactical drills which suggest the coach is already perfecting strategies for the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers game against South Africa in Uyo next month.

Due to confidential purposes we won’t be revealing the various drills done by the team, but during the session Leicester City Wilfred Ndidi was once again the star man in training.

His willingness to hit long range shots impressed Rohr who was also visibly pleased with the contributions of Oghenekaro Etebo and Chidozie Awaziem during the session.

However the good news during the session has to be the form of Henry Onyekuru who had a not too impressive showing against Corsica, but showed his true mettle in today’s session.

Onyekuru who scored 24 goals for modest Belgium side Eupen found his scoring touch and finished with aplomb in the goal scoring drills done by the team.

Michael James
Oh Please!!!!
yes o
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Will Rohr be calling replacements for Success, Bazee and Balogun ? I know Onazi, Iwobi,Aina and Moses will join the rest of the boys later.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

I do not expect Osimhen in camp today because his team is playing the return leg of the relegation battle with Braunshweig this evening.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Yiba is correct. Osihmen expected to join up after his game.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Yiba wrote:I do not expect Osimhen in camp today because his team is playing the return leg of the relegation battle with Braunshweig this evening.
The match is over and his team won. He made one minute appearance. I hope he is on his way to the camp. Is Bazee reporting to camp or not ?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Iwobi has arrived in camp. Nacho expected back tonight and Aina and Osimhen are still being expected.
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Good the see my boy is ready for action....
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr Shows wrote: Good the see my boy is ready for action....
Wilfred is going to captain the SE in the future.
You can just see it. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I keep asking without any response. Is Bazee still committed to play for Nigeria or not? How come nobody is indicating why he is absent from the camp. I don't like this unnecessary reticence about his absence.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:I keep asking without any response. Is Bazee still committed to play for Nigeria or not? How come nobody is indicating why he is absent from the camp. I don't like this unnecessary reticence about his absence.

Give me a second, let me send him a facebook message and ask him. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

bully12 wrote:I keep asking without any response. Is Bazee still committed to play for Nigeria or not? How come nobody is indicating why he is absent from the camp. I don't like this unnecessary reticence about his absence.
Kayode, Nacho, Onyekuru, the MFM boys, Musa, Osimhen (expected) are all in camp... On the face of it, he is surplus to requirement for now. No harm in him being part of the 25 man squad for the SA game. He is a known quantity, so Rohr will know how he wants to deploy him.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This is a valid question that I asked in the thread that I started. All the other players invited, but could not make it to camp have given us reasons why they are absent, but the silence on Bazee's absence by the NFF, Rohr and the player himself is deafening. This is leading to speculations, there is the need to clear the air on his absence.
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Mr Shows wrote:
Kayode, Nacho, Onyekuru, the MFM boys, Musa, Osimhen (expected) are all in camp... On the face of it, he is surplus to requirement for now. No harm in him being part of the 25 man squad for the SA game. He is a known quantity, so Rohr will know how he wants to deploy him.
Sir, I fully understand that Rohr will know how to deploy him if he is ever available. The question is whether he is willing to play for Nigeria . These Germans of dual citizenship have penchant for saying yes initially later change their minds as soon as the Germany Football Association looks towards their directions. Thus we need to know the reasons for his incessant absence.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

bully12 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
Sir, I fully understand that Rohr will know how to deploy him if he is ever available. The question is whether he is willing to play for Nigeria . These Germans of dual citizenship have penchant for saying yes initially later change their minds as soon as the Germany Football Association looks towards their directions. Thus we need to know the reasons for his incessant absence.
Example?
yes o
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

danfo driver wrote:
N
Thanks, what's the response. Did he ignore you ?
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

papilo wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
Example?
Sidney Sam, Patrick Owomeyela and Dennis Aogo . It has become frequent occurrence with German of Nigeria descent. Thus I will not be surprised if this is what is going on with Bazee now his team is recently promoted