DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Post by bully12 »

So Ndidi , Success , Simon and Bazee have made it to France yet ? I hope they have good reasons why they are not there. Indiscipline of any type is absolutely unacceptable.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bully12 wrote:So Ndidi , Success , Simon and Bazee have made it to France yet ? I hope they have good reasons why they are not there. Indiscipline of any type is absolutely unacceptable.
None of them is expected for the Corsica game. Ndidi and Simon will also (likely) miss Togo game. Simon recovering from injury.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

vancity eagle wrote:It seems that Ndidi, Bazee, Success, Simon have not yet shown up for one reason or another.

With the confirmed players in camp I will lineup against Corsica as follows

********************************ALAMPASU*********************************

EBEUEHI*****************TROOST************AWAZIEM**************ECHIEJELE

**************************AGU***************SHEHU***********************

***********************************ETEBO**********************************

MUSA***********************************************************ONYEKURU

**********************************IHEANACHO******************************

Whatever it is, UChe Agbo would START! CD or DM
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Enugu II wrote:
bully12 wrote:So Ndidi , Success , Simon and Bazee have made it to France yet ? I hope they have good reasons why they are not there. Indiscipline of any type is absolutely unacceptable.
None of them is expected for the Corsica game. Ndidi and Simon will also (likely) miss Togo game. Simon recovering from injury.
Why is Ndidi missing the Togo game? Excused absence ?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Enugu II wrote:
What happened to Success?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bully12 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Musa, Iheanacho. Mikel Agu and Shehu are the latest players to arrive in camp. I wonder where Bazee, Success and Ndidi are?
what's Ihenacho doing over there? Does he think Super eagles is a rehabilitation clinic . Please we don't need NFA( NO FUTURE AMBITION) players among this group of the boys. The boy needs to be decamped instantly. His copacetic and perfunctory attitude is absolutely unacceptable . He should be allowed to continue his reverence of his his ideal hero and mentor Pep Guardiola
You are all over CE, thread after thread, attacking Kelechi up and down. Don't you have something more useful to do with your time? Now, go to the latest report on training where they said his class showed and say something. Don't overlook that. No matter what you type here today or tomorrow, that boy is already great, and there's nothing you can do about it. Nonsense.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cally wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Musa, Iheanacho. Mikel Agu and Shehu are the latest players to arrive in camp. I wonder where Bazee, Success and Ndidi are?
what's Ihenacho doing over there? Does he think Super eagles is a rehabilitation clinic . Please we don't need NFA( NO FUTURE AMBITION) players among this group of the boys. The boy needs to be decamped instantly. His copacetic and perfunctory attitude is absolutely unacceptable . He should be allowed to continue his reverence of his his ideal hero and mentor Pep Guardiola
You are all over CE, thread after thread, attacking Kelechi up and down. Don't you have something more useful to do with your time? Now, go to the latest report on training where they said his class showed and say something. Don't overlook that. No matter what you type here today or tomorrow, that boy is already great, and there's nothing you can do about it. Nonsense.

No he does not. This is common knowledge in Houston. If you drive by safari at 9 am when every normal human being is at work, you will see him standing there waiting for them to open.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bushboy wrote:An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
is it better if the booty is flat
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.
I am happy
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bully12 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Why is Ndidi missing the Togo game? Excused absence ?

Ndidi from what I've read will not miss the Togo game. Reports have it that a flight connection issue is responsible for his missing the Corsica friendly (apparently it's difficult to find connecting flights to the island from Nigeria, except you can get a private plane in Paris). But he is expected to meet up with the squad when they return to Paris ahead of the Togo game.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bushboy wrote: An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg-o! My hand no dey-o, hmm!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Dammy wrote: I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.
It is called "who you know" and others would say "brown envelop" has done its job. :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
Cally wrote:
bully12 wrote:

No he does not. This is common knowledge in Houston. If you drive by safari at 9 am when every normal human being is at work, you will see him standing there waiting for them to open.
Fellow Imolite from all indications your hallucination is obviously exacerbating.I have warned you seriously, your continuous intake of illicit Johnny Walker is becoming inordinately parlous to your liver. Like I told you earlier hallucination is a typical symptom of hepatic encephalopathy due to excessive alcohol intake. The earlier you refrain from continuous consumption of JB the better for you . I will never talk to you again on this issue
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

--------------------------------------Ezenwa----------------------------------------------------------

Shehu-------------------Awaziem------------Ekong---------------Uwa--------

---------------------------Agu---------------------Agbo--------------------

-----------Musa----------------------------Etebo----------------Onyekuru--

------------------------------------Kelechi----------------------------------
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Dammy wrote:I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.

Before you guys start spreading rumors, all her expenses were paid by her parents. The experience is more valuable than money....
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

bushboy wrote:An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
You're a %$#@^& #$%-hole....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You think this is the bet thing to say about someone's family member?

Look at the Moderators pretending like they cannot see someone making sexually suggestive comments about someone's family member.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Polly wrote:
iworo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!

Thats an absolutely fantastic gig! Great for her! And good to see young people with such drive and ambition! With this experience, doors will be opened to her in huge professional teams when she returns to Canada or decides to move elsewhere. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks my guy.
And boy, she's got the hips to go places!
Am I missing something? You think its normal to make sexually suggestive comments about a man's niece to him? Is that how you were brought up? Is that how you guys talk to your nieces and sisters in your family?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

are we playing the corsica brothers
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

iworo wrote:
Dammy wrote:I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.

Before you guys start spreading rumors, all her expenses were paid by her parents. The experience is more valuable than money....
Thanks for the clarification, Please count me out of those spreading rumors about your niece. I just thought it strange that the NFF that could not afford to pay the traveling expenses of an assistant coach could afford to pay for an intern.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Coach of the Corsica national team Jean-Michel Cavalli has hailed the quality of players in the camp of tomorrow’s friendly opponent the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

Speaking at the pre match conference Cavalli rated the players in the Nigerian team as some of the best talents in the world at the moment, and also players who are the future of football in Africa.

The coach who presently handles Algerian side MC Oran said he know tomorrow’s clash won’t be an easy ride for his lads due to the quality in the team of Nigeria lead by coach Gernot Rohr.

” Nigeria are one of the most interesting team to watch in Africa at the moment . They have some of the best emerging talents in the world, which will make tomorrow’s game a classic”, the 57 year old said.

” It’s a privilege to play Nigeria. It’ll be a good game. Nigeria will reveal our competitive levels
tomorrow”.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/25/co ... the-world/
I am happy
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

I beg where is inner caucus to give us the inside scoop? We read Ebuehi was good in training, why isnt he on the tentative starting list? His debut is over due. Guys how are we viewing the game? Anyone on ground to provide live updates?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!
Iworo nice one. :clap: Hope she enjoys the experience and goes on to have a fantastic career.

Any chance she can supply camp gist :wink: