DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Post by Mr Shows »

Enugu II wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Hoping Alampasu can step up to the plate. Daniel just hasn't got the composure required. Any chance we are going to see the game live?

I am not sure that Daniel is currently starting for his South African club but I could be wrong. Playing regularly at your club is somewhat helpful. Both Daniel and Alampasu, how many games have they played for their clubs? Are they the only options out there?
We are pretty lean on options ...There is the dude in Bosnia but all rookies.. We must all hope Ikeme is back between the sticks for the Cameroon game, as the margins for victory will be a lot slimmer than the SA game.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr Shows wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:Hoping Alampasu can step up to the plate. Daniel just hasn't got the composure required. Any chance we are going to see the game live?

I am not sure that Daniel is currently starting for his South African club but I could be wrong. Playing regularly at your club is somewhat helpful. Both Daniel and Alampasu, how many games have they played for their clubs? Are they the only options out there?
We are pretty lean on options ...There is the dude in Bosnia but all rookies.. We must all hope Ikeme is back between the sticks for the Cameroon game, as the margins for victory will be a lot slimmer than the SA game.
And this is the same SE team that some will continue to argue that "we don't need" Enyeama. :boo:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Glad to see Onyekuru in camp.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

L-R

Etebo, Ezenwa, Echiejile, ??? (Odey or Olatunbosun), ??? (same), Muazam, Onyekuru, Alampasu, Awaziem, Agbo, Ekong, Ebuehi
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

niyi wrote:L-R

Etebo, Ezenwa, Echiejile, ??? (Odey or Olatunbosun), ??? (same), Muazam, Onyekuru, Alampasu, Awaziem, Agbo, Ekong, Ebuehi

Odey is in front of Echiejile next to Ezenwa. Sikiru Olatunbusun is the player between Odey and Onyekuru (in front of Muazam).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mystic wrote:

Odey is in front of Echiejile next to Ezenwa. Sikiru Olatunbusun is the player between Odey and Onyekuru (in front of Muazam).
Sorry, but who the heck is Olatunbosun?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Damunk wrote:
mystic wrote:

[/video]
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Full List- Players in camp underlined based on NFF tweet and complete sports article

I am looking forward to these friendlies to be honest

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah); Dele Alampasu (Cesarense FC, Portugal)
Defenders: Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany) (injured); William Ekong (KAA Gent, Belgium); Uche Agbo (CF Granada, Spain); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, The Netherlands); Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Gijon, Spain); Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto, Portugal)
Midfielders: Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense, Portugal); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)-unlikely to play in France due to Visa issues; Mikel Agu (Vitoria Setubal, Portugal); Alhassan Ibrahim (Akwa United FC)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Stephen Odey (MFM FC); Olanrewaju Kayode (FC Austria Wien, Austria); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Noah Serenren-Bazee (Hannover 96, Germany); Henry Onyekuru (KAS Eupen, Belgium); Sikiru Olatubosun (MFM FC)
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

ikemba_nacho wrote:Full List- Players in camp underlined based on NFF tweet and complete sports article

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah); Dele Alampasu (Cesarense FC, Portugal)
Defenders: Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany) (injured); William Ekong (KAA Gent, Belgium); Uche Agbo (CF Granada, Spain); Abdullahi Shehu (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus); Tyronne Ebuehi (ADO Den Haag, The Netherlands); Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Gijon, Spain); Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto, Portugal)
Midfielders: Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (CD Feirense, Portugal); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel)-unlikely to play in France due to Visa issues; Mikel Agu (Vitoria Setubal, Portugal); Alhassan Ibrahim (Akwa United FC)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Stephen Odey (MFM FC); Olanrewaju Kayode (FC Austria Wien, Austria); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Noah Serenren-Bazee (Hannover 96, Germany);

Henry Onyekuru (KAS Eupen, Belgium); Sikiru Olatubosun (MFM FC)
John Ogu is in the photo which appeared in Twitter so why is he unlikely to play?
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Flex Swift wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:Full List- Players in camp underlined based on NFF tweet and complete sports article

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Stephen Odey (MFM FC); Olanrewaju Kayode (FC Austria Wien, Austria); Isaac Success (Watford FC, England); Noah Serenren-Bazee (Hannover 96, Germany);

Henry Onyekuru (KAS Eupen, Belgium); Sikiru Olatubosun (MFM FC)
John Ogu is in the photo which appeared in Twitter so why is he unlikely to play?
I read online that he had visa issues and was not likely to be in France and his last instagram video looked like he was in Nigeria, 22 hours ago
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Robotnik wrote:
Damunk wrote:
mystic wrote:

[/video]
Wow. I remember that goal. Amazing.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Onyekuru Lead Alhassan Ibrahim, Etebo, Ebuehi In Top Performers In Eagles Training
May 24, 2017 Nigeria
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/24/on ... -training/

Super Eagles of Nigeria geared up for their upcoming friendly game against Corsica and Togo by observing their first training session in France.

Owngoalnigeria.com correspondent who watched the session confirmed Henry Onyekuru as the star man during training with his twinkle toes helping him to evade his markers with ease‎, particularly when he was up against William Troost-Ekong.

The hot in demand KAS Eupen forward also showed quick turn of pace and calmness on the ball, and his positioning means he is always available to receive the ball.

Another player who stood out was regular Super Eagles forward Oghenekaro Etebo, with his close dribbling skills and strength leaving his markers in their wake for the period of time the training was on.

Dutch-Nigerian full back Tyrone Ebuehi also impressed with his confidence on the ball especially for someone who is a defender. One area of his game that also caught the attention of our man on ground was his ability to bring the ball under control with ease.

Alhassan “Mu’azam ” Ibrahim was full of tricks and produced some scintillating flicks during the warm up session with the ball. One thing that was clear about his performance was his quick thinking and speed of application of ideas despite his not too quick style of playing.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Inquisitive Bully wants to know about Alampusa's performances so far . Is it encouraging and hopefully?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

oyek wrote:

BEST WESTERN? WTF

Where will they lodge next? Motel 6? Maybe Palace Inn.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bully12 wrote:Inquisitive Bully wants to know about Alampusa's performances so far . Is it encouraging and hopefully?

Bambully, have you secured your favorite corner table at Safari for your daily Premature ejaculation session?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!

Thats an absolutely fantastic gig! Great for her! And good to see young people with such drive and ambition! With this experience, doors will be opened to her in huge professional teams when she returns to Canada or decides to move elsewhere. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, Abeg, make dem remove all the coca cola wey dey that hotel! We dont want any player to feel like a slave. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

danfo driver wrote:
iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Thats an absolutely fantastic gig! Great for her! And good to see young people with such drive and ambition! With this experience, doors will be opened to her in huge professional teams when she returns to Canada or decides to move elsewhere. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks my guy.