DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: DESTINATION FRANCE: SE CAMP NEWS.....

Post by bully12 »

Is Kayode not with the team? I recalled reading that he rescinded his decision about not honoring the invitation due club's engagement. What happened ? Did he change his mind again?
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Mr Shows wrote:
iworo wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

The girl in the picture is my niece from Canada. She's interning with Super Eagles's physiotherapist. i'm so happy for her. Thanks to Mr Seyi Akinwunmi!
Iworo nice one. :clap: Hope she enjoys the experience and goes on to have a fantastic career.

Any chance she can supply camp gist :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yes o
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

bully12 wrote:Is Kayode not with the team? I recalled reading that he rescinded his decision about not honoring the invitation due club's engagement. What happened ? Did he change his mind again?
Got recalled by his club.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote:
bushboy wrote:An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
You think this is the bet thing to say about someone's family member?

Look at the Moderators pretending like they cannot see someone making sexually suggestive comments about someone's family member.
Abeg gerrout!! Which human being alive isn't someone's family member? Is she underage? She is a grown woman. Is her uncle going to be the one to marry her? Please spare me your sermon. My comment was made in jest, and I have nothing to apologize for. It was neither explicit nor inappropriate.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
bushboy wrote:An intern babe with big booty in camp with professional soccer players? Somehow I don't think this will end well :)
You think this is the bet thing to say about someone's family member?

Look at the Moderators pretending like they cannot see someone making sexually suggestive comments about someone's family member.
Abeg gerrout!! Which human being alive isn't someone's family member? Is she underage? She is a grown woman. Is her uncle going to be the one to marry her? Please spare me your sermon. My comment was made in jest, and I have nothing to apologize for. It was neither explicit nor inappropriate.

You are an imbecile! and a bush one at that.

There is a rule on cybereagles. everyone is somsone's family member, but there is a rule on cybereagles that you cannot make insulting comments about a family member of a cybereagle member. That is a rule!

Is her uncle going to marry her?? That is the imbecility that comes out of your rotten mouth! I am sure you will say the same thing to your own child! Am I going to marry you?? Just shake your yansh for me! Abi? Times like this you realize the inbreds we have here. Low life like you. When you are done, go to your brother's house and look at your niece. At least you are not going to marry her. :roll:

But I dont blame you. The moderators will sit down and be banning people who looks at Arsenal the wrong way, but will leave imbeciles to be running around here.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
Your above comments make no sense. The fact that I'm not going to marry my family member is the VERY reason I should not look at her suggestivly. I don't know how things are done in YOUR family, but the comment "Am I going to marry her" means i am EXCLUDED from the group of men who can be attracted to her. So in reality the opposite of the comment you made above is what the NORMAL person will say "I can't marry you, so please don't shake your yansh for me."

But clearly you do things differently in your family. Your over protection of your grown niece now makes sense. Carry on.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:^^^
Your above comments make no sense. The fact that I'm not going to marry my family member is the VERY reason I should not look at her suggestivly. I don't know how things are done in YOUR family, but the comment "Am I going to marry her" means i am EXCLUDED from the group of men who can be attracted to her. So in reality the opposite of the comment you made above is what the NORMAL person will say "I can't marry you, so please don't shake your yansh for me.".
Perhaps you should have told that to yourself when you were making sexually suggestive comments about a girl in the same thread her uncle has introduced her! Like I said you have no home training and it is clear that you are an imbecile! Sadly, a low life like you has wrecked the lives of many young children left in your care. Only if your brothers new the truth, they wont leave you alone with their children. rodent!
But clearly you do things differently in your family. Your over protection of your grown niece now makes sense. Carry on
She is not my niece. She is Iworo's niece and deserves respect! Imbecile!
Last edited by danfo driver on Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What time is the game?

Where can I watch it?

Don't care about the rest of the drama on this thread.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The thread has been high jacked !!!!! Football fans want discuss football please take your crap else where.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Flex Swift wrote:The thread has been high jacked !!!!! Football fans want discuss football please take your crap else where.
And here I am thinking it has been low jacked.

Any one with a potential site for the game? :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Dammy wrote:
iworo wrote:
Dammy wrote:I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.

Before you guys start spreading rumors, all her expenses were paid by her parents. The experience is more valuable than money....
Thanks for the clarification, Please count me out of those spreading rumors about your niece. I just thought it strange that the NFF that could not afford to pay the traveling expenses of an assistant coach could afford to pay for an intern.

Even if the NFF paid expenses, so what? Is her role the same as that of the assistant coach that their inclussion on the trip should be either / or? You guys complain about everything.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote:
Your above comments make no sense. The fact that I'm not going to marry my family member is the VERY reason I should not look at her suggestivly. I don't know how things are done in YOUR family, but the comment "Am I going to marry her" means i am EXCLUDED from the group of men who can be attracted to her. So in reality the opposite of the comment you made above is what the NORMAL person will say "I can't marry you, so please don't shake your yansh for me.".
Perhaps you should have told that to yourself when you were making sexually suggestive comments about a girl in the same thread her uncle has introduced her! Like I said you have no home training and it is clear that you are an imbecile! Sadly, a low life like you has wrecked the lives of many young children left in your care. Only if your brothers new the truth, they wont leave you alone with their children. rodent!
But clearly you do things differently in your family. Your over protection of your grown niece now makes sense. Carry on
I'm very confused about how this " conversation" has shifted to molestation accusations. Is Iworo's niece underage? I know you carry around a lot of pain from what happened to you as a child, but c'mon Bro, CE is not the place for it.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I'm very confused about how this " conversation" has shifted to molestation accusations. Is Iworo's niece underage? I know you carry around a lot of pain from what happened to you as a child, but c'mon Bro, CE is not the place for it.

God forbid! I am not your bro! You are a bush dog and We all know why you are no longer welcome at your brothers' homes. They cant leave their girls with you. Rabid bush dog.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^
You seem to have very specific insights on abuse. You know the lingo ("I can't marry you, shake your yansh...") and you seem to know the setup well (watching a sibling's children). Surely you have either experienced it or you've dished it out. Because I can't for the life of me figure out what these things you're saying has to do with a joke about a GROWN woman surrounded by young male athletes.
I can understand if you felt the joke was in bad taste (I disagree, but that's cool) but the place you are taking this too just let's me know how depraved and sick your mind is.
I hope you seek help.
Who will be next?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1naija wrote:
Dammy wrote:
iworo wrote:
Dammy wrote:I find it strange that the NFF can pay for an intern to go with the team to France, yet not pay for an assistant coach, Imama, to go with the team. Well, I guess the intern is more important.

Before you guys start spreading rumors, all her expenses were paid by her parents. The experience is more valuable than money....
Thanks for the clarification, Please count me out of those spreading rumors about your niece. I just thought it strange that the NFF that could not afford to pay the traveling expenses of an assistant coach could afford to pay for an intern.

Even if the NFF paid expenses, so what? Is her role the same as that of the assistant coach that their inclussion on the trip should be either / or? You guys complain about everything.
:lol: :lol: :lol: So what would have been her role that would have been more than that of a coach had NFF paid her expenses?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na wa for CE. Anyway, I can't say I can stop myself from coming back. The place dey sweet me too much. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:^^
You seem to have very specific insights on abuse. You know the lingo ("I can't marry you, shake your yansh...") and you seem to know the setup well (watching a sibling's children). Surely you have either experienced it or you've dished it out. Because I can't for the life of me figure out what these things you're saying has to do with a joke about a GROWN woman surrounded by young male athletes.
I can understand if you felt the joke was in bad taste (I disagree, but that's cool) but the place you are taking this too just let's me know how depraved and sick your mind is.
I hope you seek help.

Bush imbecile! You are depraved and you are a sick dog! Your comments on this thread continues to prove why your brothers will absolutely not let you near their children. Like I said, go home and beg for forgiveness! You know what you did, and why you have been locked out of their homes. untrained beast.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I hope this danfo driver guy is mentally stable. I have looked at bush boy humorous comment and I don't even see anything violent or sexually explicit to constitute this insulting response. There are certain things that one is supposed to just follow along and keep it moving
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Any updates?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

anointed wrote:
1naija wrote:
Dammy wrote:
iworo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So what would have been her role that would have been more than that of a coach had NFF paid her expenses?
She is an intern to the physiotherapist. The assistant coach is more like a ball boy because they don't do jack but sit on the bench and look concerned when the team is losing or run to hug the coach when we score.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

All this fight in CE is happening because of one bakassi. If CE men are fighting over this one bakassi that they only saw in picshure, wahala plenty for Super Eagles' camp where players and officials have to deal with this same bakassi in flesh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: