Chidera Ezeh wins Segunda Liga with Portugese club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

soccerblitz
Egg
Egg
Chidera Ezeh wins Segunda Liga with Portugese club

Post by soccerblitz »

Former Nigerian youth International, Chidera Ezeh has won the Portugese Segunda Liga with Portimonense.

The versatile forward, who is loan from FC porto won the league with 83 points, 2 points above second placed Desportivo Aves.

Speaking to Soccerblitz.net after the being crowned champions, the 19 year old express his joy at the victory and said he hopes to win more silverware.

He further added that he doesn’t know where his future lies but will return to FC Porto and see what happens from there.

Chidera ezeh won the FIFA U17 world cup with Nigeria in UAE scoring once in the semi-final against Sweden.

Source: http://soccerblitz.net/2017/05/22/chide ... gese-club/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chidera Ezeh wins Segunda Liga with Portugese club

Post by Damunk »

Great news for Chidera.
He has been one of those out of the spotlight but I pray he now goes on to do great things...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Damunk wrote:Great news for Chidera.
He has been one of those out of the spotlight but I pray he now goes on to do great things...
He was one player fans were extolling to high heavens during that U17 tournament but I did not see why. I valued Chidebera Nwakali, Idowu, Yaya Musa and Abubukar far more than him. I leave Success and Kelechi out in the comparison because both were assumed then that definitely they will be successful with their careers. Thus, I'm not expecting a lot out of him . I will not be surprise if he goes either way . My honest opinion about him based on his performances during the tournament.
gravesadam3
Egg
Egg

Post by gravesadam3 »

Congratulated by the award, it was a very good prize.