CAMEROUN'S CONFED SQUAD!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAMEROUN'S CONFED SQUAD!!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Cameroon have been drawn in Group B at the Confederations Cup alongside Chile, Australia and Germany in the tournament that runs from June 17 to July 2. Squad:

Goalkeepers: Jules Goda (Ajaccio), Georges Mbokwe (Mjondalen), Andre Onana (Ajax Amsterdam), Fabrice Ondoa (Sevilla)

Defenders: Jean Louis Castelletto (Red Star), Fai Collins (Standard Liege), Mohamed Djettei (Gimnastic Tarragona), Jerome Guihoata (Panionios), Ernest Mabouka (MSK Zilina), Michael Ngadeu Ngadjui (Slavia Prague), Jonathan Ngwem (Progresso Sambizanga), Lucien Owona (Alcorcon), Ambroise Oyongo (Montreal Impact), Adolphe Teikeu (Sochaux)

Midfielders: Petrus Boumal (CSKA Sofia), Franck Boya (1860 Munich), Arnaud Djoum (Heart of Midlothian), Georges Mandjeck (Metz), Benjamin Moukandjo (Lorient), Edgar Salli (St Gallen), Sebastien Siani (Oostende), Andre Franck Zambo Anguissa (Olympique Marseille)

Forwards: Olivier Boumal (Panathinaikos), Vincent Aboubakar (Besiktas), Christian Bassogog (Henan Jianye), Robert Ndip Tambe (Spartak Trnava), Nicolas Ngamaleu (Rheindorf Altach), Jean Pierre Nsame (Servette Geneva), Karl Toko Ekambi (Angers), Jacques Zoua (Kaiserslautern)

(Reporting by Mark Gleeson in Cape Town; Editing by John O'Brien)

http://af.reuters.com/article/sportsNew ... G0A6-OZASP
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROUN'S CONFED SQUAD!!!!!

We're in serious serious trouble in August. If u add the players that were left out but will play against us, I don't see how we can beat this mighty team. The lions are truly back. :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We're in serious serious trouble in August. If u add the players that were left out but will play against us, I don't see how we can beat this mighty team. The lions are truly back. :scared:
So you don dey shake already? The match is still 3 months away you pu$$y! We will beat them home and away!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Undertaker wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We're in serious serious trouble in August. If u add the players that were left out but will play against us, I don't see how we can beat this mighty team. The lions are truly back. :scared:
So you don dey shake already? The match is still 3 months away you pu$$y! We will beat them home and away!
Have we ever beaten anybody home and away? :scared:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

STFU! Dumb@$$ :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Chei. .... shouldn't you be shaking about South Africa? That's our next game not Cameron. A beg shake well well
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This coach is acting like Keshi. He is drunk off his success, and thinks he is untouchable. We will see how it will end.

Because they won the ANC he thinks he can dispense with their best players.

Leaving out Nkoulou, who seemed to be out of favour even despite the fact that he scored the winning goal in the final.

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

He will learn the hard way that Confederations Cup is for your best players.

Honestly despite winning the ANC, Cameroon were not all that, I'm not even scared of them in the slightest. The coach will have burned his bridges with a few of these players. I don't see them comming back to play us in what will be a massive upscale battle.

After being dissed like this they will probably tell the coach to fu$# off if he tries to recall them against us after what will likely be a Confederations Cup disaster.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This is a weak squad, most of the players are either in Eastern Europe or 2nd div in the top 5 leagues. The SE should beat this team but we should not underestimate them.
I am happy
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Emir, relax! You may be right - the fear of Cameroon - is a good thing, but for now, just relax and take it easy.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

vancity eagle wrote:This coach is acting like Keshi. He is drunk off his success, and thinks he is untouchable. We will see how it will end.

Leaving out Nkoulou, who seemed to be out of favour even despite the fact that he scored the winning goal in the final.

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

Honestly despite winning the ANC, Cameroon were not all that, I'm not even scared of them in the slightest. The coach will have burned his bridges with a few of these players. I don't see them comming back to play us in what will be a massive upscale battle.

After being dissed like this they will probably tell the coach to fu$# off if he tries to recall them against us after what will likely be a Confederations Cup disaster.
Vancity Eagle: The key word in your statement which I am running away with is "probably." Being a national pride, the players, I believe , will be glad to return whenever they are recalled. On the other hand, for Cameroon to have a chance of overtaking us in the world Cup qualifiers, they will have to beat us home and away and I don't see that happening. Thus in all, no one knows for sure if what the national coach for Cameroon did is good or bad - time will tell.
Last edited by Odas on Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Dammy wrote:This is a weak squad, most of the players are either in Eastern Europe or 2nd div in the top 5 leagues. The SE should beat this team but we should not underestimate them.
This might NOT be the team he will be using for the games against us. The Cameroon's national coach might be playing some tricks. He probably doesn't want us to see his plan(s).
Last edited by Odas on Tue May 23, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
Dammy wrote:This is a weak squad, most of the players are either in Eastern Europe or 2nd div in the top 5 leagues. The SE should beat this team but we should not underestimate them.
This might NOT be the team he will be using for the games against us. The Cameroonian coach might be playing some tricks. He probably doesn't want us to see his plan(s).
That'll be stupid of him.
You are repping your country and continent on the world stage and you 'dumb down' your squad.
For what? To 'confuse' your fellow Africans?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

This current eagles squad will not underestimate any Cameroonian side they play against. Or any of the world cup opponents until when qualification is achieved –

And when eagles decide to turn up for games against African team we win more than we lose. Especially when in driving sit of the group
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

vancity eagle wrote:This coach is acting like Keshi. He is drunk off his success, and thinks he is untouchable. We will see how it will end.

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

This is Cameroon! They won AFCON without the likes of Kaneni who is their best goalie.
Their shenanigans should educate you on what it takes to build a winning team.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
This might NOT be the team he will be using for the games against us. The Cameroonian coach might be playing some tricks. He probably doesn't want us to see his plan(s).
You are repping your country and continent on the world stage and you 'dumb down' your squad.

Some on here said the exact same thing about Keshi when he took a garbage squad to the Confederations Cup. They said he was trying to confuse other teams. Rubbish.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kabalega wrote:

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

This is Cameroon! They won AFCON without the likes of Kaneni who is their best goalie.
Their shenanigans should educate you on what it takes to build a winning team.
:agree: I see we keep looking at names.Its team game,Did not Portugal with just one big name in Ronaldo win the Euro that no body see it coming?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

NKoulou retired, did you watch Njie at the Nations Cup? awful. Nyom... lol.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
A "game plan" is a game plan! Until it works or fails no one can say it is a good or bad idea.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote:

STFU! Dumb@$$ :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hypocrite
OCCUPY NFF!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

Nkoulou opted for retirement.
Bedimo? Come one man. Dude has been finished for a while.
Njie. Oh well, ever since he disrespected Milla at the ANC, has not gotten a playing time.
Choupo? Well, let his season speak for itself.
Nyom? Dude picks and chooses when to come to camp. I prefer fai Collins.

But I think Kweukwe should have had the nod over Sally.
I hear Bouma(sp) of Panathinakos is something else. An excellent addition from the reviews I have gotten so far about him.
Well, na for green grass ball di talk.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

you guys are arguing but missing the critical point. Cameroon has TWO tournaments to prepare for us. That is a HUGE advantage.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

More opportunity for Nigeria to scout them.

Our biggest challenge is Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:you guys are arguing but missing the critical point. Cameroon has TWO tournaments to prepare for us. That is a HUGE advantage.
I KPOM this statement.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics