CAMEROUN'S CONFED SQUAD!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAMEROUN'S CONFED SQUAD!!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:you guys are arguing but missing the critical point. Cameroon has TWO tournaments to prepare for us. That is a HUGE advantage.
I KPOM this statement.
By the time we play them they would've played at least 9 competitive games, not including friendlies, since we last played a competitive match. You best believe they'll be more than capable of getting a result n Uyo.
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

vancity eagle wrote:This coach is acting like Keshi. He is drunk off his success, and thinks he is untouchable. We will see how it will end.

Because they won the ANC he thinks he can dispense with their best players.

Leaving out Nkoulou, who seemed to be out of favour even despite the fact that he scored the winning goal in the final.

Leaving out

Nkoulou
Bedimo
NJIE
Coupo Moting
Nyom

He will learn the hard way that Confederations Cup is for your best players.

Honestly despite winning the ANC, Cameroon were not all that, I'm not even scared of them in the slightest. The coach will have burned his bridges with a few of these players. I don't see them comming back to play us in what will be a massive upscale battle.

After being dissed like this they will probably tell the coach to fu$# off if he tries to recall them against us after what will likely be a Confederations Cup disaster.
He has his core players already.........................All those players you mentioned are just names.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Where is Samuel Eto'o on this list?
And will this coach quit after the CC? He could get recruited by the likes of Australia or even Ghana after the tournament ...
Bepanda
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Broos is doing a fine job but I find him a little too radical. Where is Clinton Njie?
Weak links are right back, central defense and maybe attack.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Good thing none of us here is the coach and the coach; I believe, knows what he is doing
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote:Broos is doing a fine job but I find him a little too radical. Where is Clinton Njie?
Cameroon has arguably the best Center defensive pair in the whole of Africa.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote:
The Goddess wrote:Broos is doing a fine job but I find him a little too radical. Where is Clinton Njie?
I dont trust Teikeu. Half of the time he´s injured and when he plays, he´s shaky.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
I dont trust Teikeu. Half of the time he´s injured and when he plays, he´s shaky.
He was only Shaky during the latter stages of the ANC, mainly the Semi Finals and the Finals, and we come to find out that it was due to injury. The guy is the New Ri Song. He takes no prisoners. Saw how he dealth with Senegal?
By the way, do you know that almost half of the Cameroon team are captains in their respective clubs?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote:
The Goddess wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
He was only Shaky during the latter stages of the ANC, mainly the Semi Finals and the Finals, and we come to find out that it was due to injury. The guy is the New Ri Song. He takes no prisoners. Saw how he dealth with Senegal?
By the way, do you know that almost half of the Cameroon team are captains in their respective clubs?

Oh really? Care to name the club and players?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Etoo' Atla.
Kweukwe - Can't rem the team.
Moukanjo - Lorient.
Teikeu- Sochaux
Sebastien Siani -Oostende

I need to research more but I think I saw Ngadeu captaining his team too.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote:Etoo' Atla.
Kweukwe - Can't rem the team.
Moukanjo - Lorient.
Teikeu- Sochaux
Sebastien Siani -Oostende

I need to research more but I think I saw Ngadeu captaining his team too.
Eto and Kwekeu are not part of the Cameroonian team.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:you guys are arguing but missing the critical point. Cameroon has TWO tournaments to prepare for us. That is a HUGE advantage.
I KPOM this statement.
By the time we play them they would've played at least 9 competitive games, not including friendlies, since we last played a competitive match. You best believe they'll be more than capable of getting a result n Uyo.

TYPICAL REPUBLICAN! Scare mongering! Who cares?? Who gives a damn how many competitive games they have played? Who cares if they get a result in Uyo?? will the world end?? will that be the first time we concede a result in Uyo? If we dont make the world cup, will the world end???? geeez! Who cares?

By the way, since the last time we played a competitive game, we have:

1. Found a right back and a left back
2. Found two highest goal scorers
3. Played 3 friendly games.
4. Opened a long-term camp
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How many games did Njie play last season?

Typical Africans, always using name and reputation rather than merit.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

danfo driver wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

lovely doctor, you must have missed this.

Cameroon boss warns Clinton Njie

Cameroon coach Hugo Broos has put Clinton Njie on notice, warning the forward that indiscipline could ruin his career.

Njie was a notable omission when Broos announced his squad for their first 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier next month.

Broos offered a ringing endorsement of Njie's qualities with a football but warned that he needs to show discipline to be part of his squad.

"Njie Clinton is not here because of poor discipline," said Broos when asked to explain the player's exclusion from the squad.

"He is a good player with many qualities as we saw during the preparation games before the Africa Cup of Nations against the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zimbabwe.

"But 10 days later during the first [Nations Cup] game against Burkina Faso and also Guinea Bissau he was [playing] at only 50 percent."

The Belgian warned Njie, who plays his club football for Marseille in France's top flight, that indiscipline could cost him his international career.

"He must change his attitude and put in the work required if he is to turn the qualities he possesses into success at the top level.

"Even Ronaldo or Messi are always working hard; him thinking that he's the best doesn't work, it doesn't work in Marseille either.

"He is more on the bench than on the field of play. He is a player with the qualities to play in Marseilles; it is his responsibility because he is not playing.

"I said this already to him in Gabon. I hope he will understand because he is a good player."

The Indomitable Lions are currently in camp as they prepare to face Morocco on 10 June before travelling to Russia for the Fifa Confederations Cup.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40085496
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

But Broos is throwing Clinton under the Bus. Not cool at all.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote:But Broos is throwing Clinton under the Bus. Not cool at all.
I repeat Broos is too radical and is not handling the Clinton Saga very well. He cannot conclude Clinton isn't playing for Marseilles due to indiscipline. His radicalism will cost him his job.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

danfo driver wrote:

There re players he called with the exact play time or even less than Njie. He doesn't just like the boy. Such talent should be handled carefully.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

The Goddess wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:But Broos is throwing Clinton under the Bus. Not cool at all.
I repeat Broos is too radical and is not handling the Clinton Saga very well. He cannot conclude Clinton isn't playing for Marseilles due to indiscipline. His radicalism will cost him his job.
He said Clinton Njie does not work hard. If thats true, why would he take him in and leave other more disciplined players?
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

They shall be disgraced and humiliated. The worst team to have ever won the ANC
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Thelastoneleft wrote:They shall be disgraced and humiliated. The worst team to have ever won the ANC
The Naija team that won the ANC a few years a go is the worst to have ever won. Who did they beat to win? At least Cameroon beat big names like Ghana, Senegal and Egypt to win it. Give props where due.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Thelastoneleft wrote:They shall be disgraced and humiliated. The worst team to have ever won the ANC
I disagree. It is certainly not the most talented Cameroon team to win the ANC but it is probably the most tactically astute.