HISTORIC ENGLISH NIGERIAN CHILD EXPLOITATION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
HISTORIC ENGLISH NIGERIAN CHILD EXPLOITATION

Post by jette1 »

England has historically raised empty hope often making these Nigerian kids think they would make the senior team only to be replaced with white boys when it comes to the national squad. I will bet that none of these Nigerian boys in their u20 would smell the senior team. Whether it is Nedum onuoha, the amoebis, iwobi or Jordan Ibe or you can go as far back as 70s and the story remains the same
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HISTORIC ENGLISH NIGERIAN CHILD EXPLOITATION

Post by Senator WIRES »

What are you on bro? :sneaky:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Exploitation? :blink:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I thought you where on to something but no,you can't exploit something without using it,if they used them at senior level and gave them no credit then yes I'd agree.

Definition:

An act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
capitalistic exploitation of the working class
SYNONYMS: VICTIMIZATIONVICTIMISATION
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

jette1 wrote:England has historically raised empty hope often making these Nigerian kids think they would make the senior team only to be replaced with white boys when it comes to the national squad. I will bet that none of these Nigerian boys in their u20 would smell the senior team. Whether it is Nedum onuoha, the amoebis, iwobi or Jordan Ibe or you can go as far back as 70s and the story remains the same
How many whites actually go on to get into this National Teams, Actually how many of Youth team players go on to play for the National team?
Oya back to the matter
open and close