Ahmed Musa Marries A New Wife, Juliet Ejue ( wedding video)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ahmed Musa Marries A New Wife, Juliet Ejue ( wedding video)

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

[/video]
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries A New Wife, Juliet Ejue ( wedding vid

There are indications that Super Eagles and Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa has tied the knot with his new heartrob Juliet Ejue.

The 24-year-old who recently divorced his wife Jamila, a mother of two children, has now settled with his new bae Juliet. Reports say the love birds have been dating for over two years now.

Although the couple are yet to officially make it public, from the latest picture posted by Musa’s teammate in the national team and friend Juwon Oshinawa, it appears the duo have 'sealed' their marriage.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photo ... s-new.html

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Well when money come you gonna to upgrade the old lady as well, just make sure the money does not run too low otherwise :)
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

I pray and wish him the best. Musa came from a humble home, hope his naive nature will not be taken advantage of.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

In a way I'm not condemning him but I don't like it. Surely it's his life but for the sake of the kids he could have been a little bit more cautious about it. At a long run it may haunt him . Kids don't usually forget easily,eventually their mum will place all the fault and blame on their father .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nigerian women have no shame. This time last month the man was married to another woman.
OCCUPY NFF!!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nigerian women have no shame. This time last month the man was married to another woman.
pls read your statement again.
do you realise how dumb what you wrote sounds
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This guy is supposed to be in camp preparing for the Corsica friendly. He is behaving like someone that has been jazzed. The camp in Corsica is for players like him who have not had much playing time to help them with their conditioning. His career at both national team and club side is going down the drain and a new marriage should not be his priority. His priority should be getting his career back on track.
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Dammy wrote:This guy is supposed to be in camp preparing for the Corsica friendly. He is behaving like someone that has been jazzed. The camp in Corsica is for players like him who have not had much playing time to help them with their conditioning. His career at both national team and club side is going down the drain and a new marriage should not be his priority. His priority should be getting his career back on track.
Perhaps this is the source of his regression all this time . Now he has sorted it maybe his career will move forward again
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Guess that explains why Ndidi was spotted in Lagos...Musa should have been excused from camp.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Dammy wrote:This guy is supposed to be in camp preparing for the Corsica friendly. He is behaving like someone that has been jazzed. The camp in Corsica is for players like him who have not had much playing time to help them with their conditioning. His career at both national team and club side is going down the drain and a new marriage should not be his priority. His priority should be getting his career back on track.
ha ba a settled home is good for his as well
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Given the demands of training and matches for club and country, and the demands of a woman, married or dating, when does Ahmed Musa find time for all of this?

I write this in awe, not criticism.
gapped
Egg
Egg

Post by gapped »

All of the pictures I've seen shows a man that is at peace, content, happy, and above all, with a woman that he truly loves. I also see a woman that is genuinely happy to be with him. Maybe, the root of his deep in form is found on challenges and stress in the home front. As far as I can extrapolate, this may possibly settle him in more ways than one, hence an improvement in his playing career. I wish him well, and I'm truly happy for him.
Okala the Great
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of una funny.. so what if he marries, wetin be una own..kai

Osita who made you a judge? focus on your own ..amebo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...we don't know the real gist for the dissolution of previous marriage.
All and all, divorce is never good when children are involved, but one may be forced to. I say good luck to all, Musa, new wife, former wife and the children.
A humble player, I like him.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Polly wrote:Given the demands of training and matches for club and country, and the demands of a woman, married or dating, when does Ahmed Musa find time for all of this?

No one is perfect and na human being wey he be. Besides, body no be faya wood. No one knows the stress levels he was dealing with. Anyway, I wish him peace and joy in his new marriage and hope that he maintains cordial relationship with his ex-wife if nothing else for the sake of their children.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

green4life wrote:
Polly wrote:Given the demands of training and matches for club and country, and the demands of a woman, married or dating, when does Ahmed Musa find time for all of this?

No one is perfect and na human being wey he be. Besides, body no be faya wood. No one knows the stress levels he was dealing with. Anyway, I wish him peace and joy in his new marriage and hope that he maintains cordial relationship with his ex-wife if nothing else for the sake of their children.
KPOM. This dude works hard and deserves his breaks. Now hope he keeps this one.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nigerian women have no shame. This time last month the man was married to another woman.

So people should not fall in love again because their previous relationship did not work?

Some of you sound like you are with the first woman you ever met.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

1naija, spoken like a pro!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Wishing Musa a happy married life
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I don't blame him. She is way too hot to be married to someone else. :D
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Sad. I hope Wife 1 can sufficiently pick up the pieces of her life, and thrive as well.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

gapped wrote:All of the pictures I've seen shows a man that is at peace, content, happy, and above all, with a woman that he truly loves. I also see a woman that is genuinely happy to be with him. Maybe, the root of his deep in form is found on challenges and stress in the home front. As far as I can extrapolate, this may possibly settle him in more ways than one, hence an improvement in his playing career. I wish him well, and I'm truly happy for him.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Never mind the bunch of immature 1diots and morons on this thread.