Kelechi Iheanacho 'happy to stay at Manchester City...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho 'happy to stay at Manchester City...

Post by metalalloy »

Ugbowo wrote:Typical player speak.

this
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
green4life wrote:
Exactly. What do they expect him to say? He's a professional footballer under contract.
also a professional soccer player :)... under contract

"Today, if I have to move, it will not be a problem for me," he said. "It may be England, which is in fashion, Germany, China or the United States, I'm ready to go."

nothing wrong with saying you're looking for a move... I wouldn't doubt if he does want to stay at City, he is too good to move to some of the clubs he's been linked to.

are you seriously comparing the negotiating power of an established Balon d or player contender like Griezman with Kelechi? cmon son!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
green4life wrote:
Exactly. What do they expect him to say? He's a professional footballer under contract.
also a professional soccer player :)... under contract

"Today, if I have to move, it will not be a problem for me," he said. "It may be England, which is in fashion, Germany, China or the United States, I'm ready to go."

nothing wrong with saying you're looking for a move... I wouldn't doubt if he does want to stay at City, he is too good to move to some of the clubs he's been linked to.

are you seriously comparing the negotiating power of an established Balon d or player contender like Griezman with Kelechi? cmon son!!
muppet, I was halfway joking with the AG comments but every transfer window, some scrub with less talent than you(that's saying a lot) under contract comes out and says I want out, that was my point.

Thanks.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

you are no where near as talented as Gradel but as I said it happens all the time.

In April the BBC reported that...

'Ivory Coast international Max Gradel has told BBC Sport he wants to leave Premier League side Bournemouth.

A few days later Gradel told the Daily Echo that he was...

'at an age where I can`t sit on the bench, I must play.'

Read more: http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co ... z4i6A0Whvy
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.