The strange story of a Dutch Legend:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
The strange story of a Dutch Legend:

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: Winston Bogarde
'This world is about money, so when you are offered those millions you take them,' he is quoted as saying. 'Few people will ever earn so many. I am one of the few fortunate who do. I may be one of the worst buys in the history of the Premiership but I don't care.'

Overall, not only did he win the Champions League in 1995, he won the UEFA Super Cup the same year as well as the Eredivisie twice. With Barcelona he would win La Liga twice, the Copa del Rey once and the UEFA Super Cup again.
Bogarde (second right) celebrates Ajax's Champions League win over AC Milan in 1995. L-R: Finidi George, Michael Reiziger, Marc Overmars, Nwankwo Kanu, Winston Bogarde and captain Danny Blind

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z4i0KMdfcX
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The strange story of a Dutch Legend:

Post by AreaDaddy »

Nothing strange there...What he did was entirely rational..
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."