[Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Post by Cristao II »

Good game by both clubs. Ajax did well for a club with their present squad. Players that I was watching due to interest were Klaasen and Veltman. They werent that good today and Klaasen was not influential in the midfield. A mature performance by Man Utd who didnt need to change gear. Ajax players that took my interest were the two CBs.

Traore wasted a lot of chances. Too selfish with the ball.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

There goes Van der Sar looking sharp.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..2H

Post by mcal »

...this Ajax team too young. Many baby faces.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:Congrats ManU...only caught the last 6 mins,just got back from my son's graduation service!
Graduated from uni? Anyway, congratulations. We go celebrate am together when you become a grandfather.

Ayo abara tin tin.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wow Mou na real midget, sure no be a breda
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..2H

Post by green4life »

Samora Machel wrote:
green4life wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Ajax..players and coach play like Arsenal and wenger ...played a whole game probing the middle and would not even try wings..also this playing out from the back .... very stubborn to one system... Awon olodo.

Solid defence by united :clap: :clap:
I will never understand why coaches persist with something which is clearly not working. At the very least the stupid coach should be shouting on his players to shoot or inject some urgency into proceedings :curse: :curse:

You two are watching the same game right? United has FORCED them to play from the middle. They've forced them to use their CB's to drive the ball forward. It's 'only' Ajax but Jose has got this game 100% correct. This win is all on Jose.
Chief a few times ajax have had good positions but they choose aimless passing instead of a well aimed rocket. Thats down to the coach
My brother, there was no space to take a shot from anywhere close to scoring range (in and around 20 yds). Did you watch? They took shots but from well over 25yds and even at that they were still hurried shots. This is a tried and tested set up that has felled bigger foe in league and CL in the past.
The genius of Mourinho is not in doubt chief. A certain professor of nothing would still have found a way to lose to this ajax team and made them look like Barcelona :sneaky:

We know some arsenal fans were hiding in the woodwork hoping to come out in the event of an ajax win. Sorry o :rotf: :rotf:
No comment ooo! :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:Congrats ManU...only caught the last 6 mins,just got back from my son's graduation service!
Graduated from uni? Anyway, congratulations. We go celebrate am together when you become a grandfather.

Ayo abara tin tin.
Thanks , na high school oh! He has another 4 years before we go wash uni grad.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Did one banner by a man u fan say Zlatan you can come shag my wife :lol: :rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:

Ayo abara tin tin.
Oloye your boy took one hell of a beating, Sanchez pocketed him....congratulations to Little Oloye
Oya back to the matter
open and close
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

This is why it is....

Football fan by love, Manchester United fan by the Grace of God :D :D :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:

Ayo abara tin tin.
:thumbs:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Fill in the blank:

Mourinho is to trophies as Wenger is to ________________.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

theDunamis wrote:Fill in the blank:

Water bottles
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Samora Machel wrote:Did one banner by a man u fan say Zlatan you can come shag my wife :lol: :rotf:
He would never do extend that offer to John Terry.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

anointed wrote:NEWSFLASH: tfco will be on leave for at least a week to have ample time to exhume threads incriminating those who crossed him EPL & Man Utd in the course of the season. Prognosis is not good for some guys. I foresee some forced abcenses.
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

theDunamis wrote:Fill in the blank:

Failure :mad: :lol:Tired of the nearly man and his excuses. He is busy preparing new ones for next season as we speak
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I can't believe Mourinho is celebrating Europa Cup, a competition he wrote off many years ago!
I am happy
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Pogba don kolo finish
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

theDunamis wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Did one banner by a man u fan say Zlatan you can come shag my wife :lol: :rotf:
He would never do extend that offer to John Terry.

:rotf: :rotf:
Terry would probably answer "I already did"

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Dammy wrote:I can't believe Mourinho is celebrating Europa Cup, a competition he wrote off many years ago!
Or maybe he is celebrating the success of his plan to use the competition as his route to the Champions League. Do you find that more believable?
Last edited by theDunamis on Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)k

Post by green4life »

Jose is a character for real. But definitely a winner.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Dammy wrote:I can't believe Mourinho is celebrating Europa Cup, a competition he wrote off many years ago!
The trophy is a statistic. Jara on top but the real celebration is for CL.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Prince wrote:
oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:

Ayo abara tin tin.
Oloye your boy took one hell of a beating, Sanchez pocketed him....congratulations to Little Oloye
Na because i was not here to watch him.... :lol: Truth is he would struggle against his mates, it is against the big boys he shines.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho