[Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..2H

Post by anointed »

Nonsense

Ajax first shot on goal?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Sanchez is one heck of a defender. Surely has a bright future ahead of him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Jose is the man, lets call a spade a spade.. bobo nah winner, wins everywhere he goes, Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real,Chelsea and now United ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Ajax..players and coach play like Arsenal and wenger ...played a whole game probing the middle and would not even try wings..also this playing out from the back .... very stubborn to one system... Awon olodo.

Solid defence by united :clap: :clap:
ManU was the better prepped team.

Traore has been a waste for Ajax.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Lingard! Even Higuain would have scored on that breakaway!

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

where is that SAnchez bobo from sef/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Samora Machel wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Ajax..players and coach play like Arsenal and wenger ...played a whole game probing the middle and would not even try wings..also this playing out from the back .... very stubborn to one system... Awon olodo.

I will never understand why coaches persist with something which is clearly not working. At the very least the stupid coach should be shouting on his players to shoot or inject some urgency into proceedings :curse: :curse:

You two are watching the same game right? United has FORCED them to play from the middle. They've forced them to use their CB's to drive the ball forward. It's 'only' Ajax but Jose has got this game 100% correct. This win is all on Jose.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bigpokey24 wrote:where is that SAnchez bobo from sef/
Columbia
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:where is that SAnchez bobo from sef/
Colombia.

He has turned down Barca and a few other big teams, the boy can be a star...he can be overconfident though...
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

I will never understand why coaches persist with something which is clearly not working. At the very least the stupid coach should be shouting on his players to shoot or inject some urgency into proceedings :curse: :curse:

You two are watching the same game right? United has FORCED them to play from the middle. They've forced them to use their CB's to drive the ball forward. It's 'only' Ajax but Jose has got this game 100% correct. This win is all on Jose.
Don't mind them. I have seen this script a lot to say the least. Lets say that bigger coaches and teams have tried and failed against it from time to time.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

Chief a few times ajax have had good positions but they choose aimless passing instead of a well aimed rocket. Thats down to the coach
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
what a miracle, players on the sideline with crutches suddenly healed as they dropped their pegs running onto the field with joy :laugh: :laugh:
Welaga
Egg
Egg

Post by Welaga »

United with all their wounded players made it count
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Samora Machel wrote:
platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

Chief a few times ajax have had good positions but they choose aimless passing instead of a well aimed rocket. Thats down to the coach
Ajax got in ONE good position all game and that was towards the end when United switched off.

Shooting from distance is a very low percentage proposition most times. If a team has forced you to do that, they're 75% on the way to vanquishing you.
Last edited by platinum on Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Enjoy Thursday night football next season Arsenal........................We did it baby
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

O ya ni UCL o
O ya ni UCL o
O ya ni UCL o
O ya ni UCL o
O ya ni UCL o
O ya ni UCL o
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Samora Machel wrote:
platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

My brother, there was no space to take a shot from anywhere close to scoring range (in and around 20 yds). Did you watch? They took shots but from well over 25yds and even at that they were still hurried shots. This is a tried and tested set up that has felled bigger foe in league and CL in the past.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Post by anointed »

That bus parked by Jose tonight was a mean one despite playing in the Friends Stadium
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

By the way congrats to Jose and ManU. E no dey easy.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Oga na master
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Congrats ManU...only caught the last 6 mins,just got back from my son's graduation service!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

NEWSFLASH: tfco will be on leave for at least a week to have ample time to exhume threads incriminating those who crossed him, his beloved EPL & Man Utd in the course of the season. Prognosis is not good for some guys. I foresee some forced absences.
Last edited by anointed on Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

green4life wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
platinum wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

My brother, there was no space to take a shot from anywhere close to scoring range (in and around 20 yds). Did you watch? They took shots but from well over 25yds and even at that they were still hurried shots. This is a tried and tested set up that has felled bigger foe in league and CL in the past.
The genius of Mourinho is not in doubt chief. A certain professor of nothing would still have found a way to lose to this ajax team and made them look like Barcelona :sneaky:

We know some arsenal fans were hiding in the woodwork hoping to come out in the event of an ajax win. Sorry o :rotf: :rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q