[Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa FINAL] Ajax (0-2) Man United..(Pogba, Mkhi)

Post by felarey »

marko wrote:
akamoke wrote:2 (or is it 3 - Community Shield, League Cup, Europa) trophies in a lacklustre season

I did say we didnt deserve to finish top 4, but we certainly deserved to go to CL, so looking forward to next season

I expect Jose to do some summer cleanout

Of course he will but in a more subtle way, he does not want to come across as arrogant as in his Chelsea days but I think he has a good knowledge of the players and their capabilities and will surely clear out the dead wood, no sentiments here, man united have to get back to the cream of European football, now that we are in champions league, we can attract any player we want, I still feel we should test Tottenham resolve by offering 90 million for Kane, that man can do some serious business for us, if not we should perhaps go for Lukaku, Mourinho likes those big powerful center forwards like Drogba, we are 4 players short of the premiership title, central defence, attacking midfield and strikers
90m for Kane?? A gold statue of Kane is not worth that much. Even Spurs will be laffing to ask for that much. Lukaku would work with Mourinho's tactics but I'd prefer a fox in the box, cold blooded finisher like Ruud Van Nistelrooy or Chicharito. We have enough runners in forward positions though left footed Lukaku could be an asset. Mourinho says he gave his list of 3 or 4 to Woodward 2 months ago and mentioned defence and attack. Michael Keane and Griezmann currently linked.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS