Fake: Iheanacho Signs for Westham for 24million Pounds

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Fake: Iheanacho Signs for Westham for 24million Pounds

Post by chief nfachairman »

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/05/27/i ... s-account/

See Disclaimer from Score NIgeria
SCORENigeria can report that the 24 million pounds transfer of Nigeria star Kelechi Iheanacho was published by a fake Skysports Twitter account.

The report had claimed Iheanacho is set to join West Ham from Manchester City on a permanent deal for a record-breaking fee of 24 million pounds.

The fake Skysports story

It also said the striker will undergo a medical to finalise the transfer.

But the player is still with Nigeria in a training camp in France.

There has since not been any confirmation for either Manchester City or West Ham on this move as speculations continue over the future of the young striker at The Ittihad.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/05/26/b ... w-reports/

Media reports said Nigeria striker Kelechi Iheanacho is set to join West Ham United from Manchester City on a permanent deal for a fee of 24 million pounds.

According to Skysport, Iheanacho will undergo a medical to finalise the transfer after City accepted the bid by ‘The Hammers’.

Should the deal go through, it will make Iheanacho, 20, the most expensive Nigeria star as it will outdo the 20 million pounds Chinese club Changchun Yatai paid Watford for striker Odion Ighalo.

Iheanacho came through the City youth programme, but this season his playing time has been limited following the arrival of manager Pep Guardiola and thereafter Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus.

Last season, the Nigeria youngster flourished under Manuel Pellegrini in his breakthrough campaign and he was duly rewarded with a contract extension.

However, Iheanacho struggled for game time this past season under Guardiola causing rife speculations about the player’s future at The Ittihad.

Ambitious London club West Ham will most certainly give the Nigeria international more playing time.
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Sat May 27, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Breaking: Iheanacho Signs for Westham for 24million Poun

Post by truetalk »

Awesome.

Bilic is a really good coach and Nacho will do well under him. He was the one coach that really believed in Moses during all the loan spells.

Ayew is rumored to be going back to Marseille, & with the money from the Payet transfer, West Ham have money to spend.

West Ham just need to be consistent. They can beat the top team in the league away & then lose the next week at home to a team that is deep in the relegation zone.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Best of luck to Nacho...
But not a West "Punt-it-to-Carroll" Ham fan.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

They're citing skysports but I don't see anything like this on skysport's website or twitter page. I'm skeptical.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Very disappointing move if confirmed.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

niyi wrote:They're citing skysports but I don't see anything like this on skysport's website or twitter page. I'm skeptical.
Me too. I prefer Everton to Westham. Nonetheless, it is a welcome development if the story is true. He needs to remain in England because after 5 yrs in England, he will be eligible for the UK passport :D :D :D Like his comrades- Kanu, Mikel..etc
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

The YeyeMan wrote:Very disappointing move if confirmed.
...@Yeye, so you prefer him to stay ManShitty till he turns that bench to bed abi ?.

It`s a good move my brother..!
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

dhoney wrote:
...@Yeye, so you prefer him to stay ManShitty till he turns that bench to bed abi ?.

If he's to move then there are much better clubs out there. West Ham aren't even in Europe next season.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
dhoney wrote:

If he's to move then there are much better clubs out there. West Ham aren't even in Europe next season.
we need him to play... if he plays well and if the SE qualifies for Russia, then bobo needs to show the world what he is worth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Zableta just signed for Westham
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

West Ham just signed Zabaleta from City, fast and ho-hum....if they mean to sign Kele, there's no indication yet of that
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

chief nfachairman wrote:http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/05/26/b ... w-reports/

Media reports said Nigeria striker Kelechi Iheanacho is set to join West Ham United from Manchester City on a permanent deal for a fee of 24 million pounds.

According to Skysport, Iheanacho will undergo a medical to finalise the transfer after City accepted the bid by ‘The Hammers’.

Should the deal go through, it will make Iheanacho, 20, the most expensive Nigeria star as it will outdo the 20 million pounds Chinese club Changchun Yatai paid Watford for striker Odion Ighalo.

Iheanacho came through the City youth programme, but this season his playing time has been limited following the arrival of manager Pep Guardiola and thereafter Brazil striker Gabriel Jesus.

Last season, the Nigeria youngster flourished under Manuel Pellegrini in his breakthrough campaign and he was duly rewarded with a contract extension.

However, Iheanacho struggled for game time this past season under Guardiola causing rife speculations about the player’s future at The Ittihad.

Ambitious London club West Ham will most certainly give the Nigeria international more playing time.
How he's gonna do the medical tomorrow when he's with the SE in France?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

He should go to Liverpool that is begging his agent.Everton also wanted him,why go to west Ham?
When a team still signing likes of Zabaleta then I think its not a good signs.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:He should go to Liverpool that is begging his agent.Everton also wanted him,why go to west Ham?
When a team still signing likes of Zabaleta then I think its not a good signs.
When Arsenal was signing Silvestre from ManU, were thry good enough or ManU signing Zlatan?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

How much did Man City "pay" for him?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Fake news

Must be the Russians.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

King Futcha wrote:Fake news
Must be the Russians.
They got me :mad:
I should have looked at the source
No manager in his right mind will pay that much for him
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

No reputable sauce is carrying the news.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

So the moderators are going to allow this absolutely fake news to remain on here without closing the thread and banning the poster, simply because NFAchair is their friend?

But ten years ago, when I opened a thread joking that Thierry Henry went to Calabar, I was banned by the Arsenal invested moderators.

no wahala.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:So the moderators are going to allow this absolutely fake news to remain on here without closing the thread and banning the poster, simply because NFAchair is their friend?

But ten years ago, when I opened a thread joking that Thierry Henry went to Calabar, I was banned by the Arsenal invested moderators.

no wahala.
Abeg Oga Danfo who are those Arsenal invested Moderators?Biko bloved has class fans so expose the mods if you are not lying.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Rawlings wrote:
King Futcha wrote:Fake news
Must be the Russians.
They got me :mad:
I should have looked at the source
No manager in his right mind will pay that much for him
i have been critical of your many bad jokes so i must applaud this very good one.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

They never value African footballers ...if Kele was Brazilian they will pay 50 mil
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

very disappointed by this
nevertheless good luck to him