FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 2 (Alexis, Ramsey) vs CFC 1 (Cost

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
platinum wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:Terrible all round game by our team today. No way we should be losing to a team as poor as Arsenal. Anthony Taylor played his part today in frustrating Chelsea but this defeat is on Conte. With Merterseker heading everything away, why not bring in Mitchy and play two strikers from the start of the second half. Pedro was rubbish all game and he left him on for too long. Then removed Costa when he was actually playing well. Even Costa nearly goal could have been tapped in with Mitchy next to him in the box at that time. This is a question mark on Conte...and he sort of transmitted his fear to the players today and they played badly.
Just give credit to Arsenal, they were superb in the first 30
If you understand anything about the psychology of the game, you'd realise that the wrong call for the goal and the feeling of injustice the way the goal was allowed to stand means Chelsea players never recovered their composure for the whole of the first half. Infact, they were so out of sorts that they could have conceded 2 or 3 more goals. So it's more of Chelsea playing very badly and the Coach not not intervening sensibly to reset his team in the 2nd half by making decisive changes on time, than Arsenal doing anything fantastically. As bad as Chelsea played today, a good team should have won very comfortably playing against 10 men.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Rubbish. Give credit and stop talking of psychology, Arsenal were ALWAYS better. Strong teams overcome bad breaks, stop talking like an *gasp Arsenal fan.
Maybe it's Rubbish to you, can't help you with that. I am a sport psychologist and I call the results as I see it. Chelsea did not get a single break all game, while Arsenal got all breaks, rushed into 50/50 tackles hard and the refs did nothing, so it's not rocket science to see the damage done to the Chelsea players' head as the game wore on.

Again it's rubbish. And yes thats my perspective not yours. The fact is this season chelsea has come back from all kinds of difficulties and they've been praised for having the character of champs. You cannot now come out and say it was psychology when they've been praised all year for showing 'bottle'
They got beat by a better team, simple. Leave it there.

Sometimes that's all the psychology you need.

Not his fault. Na Abramovic money cause am. Not so long ago, Kanu used to make Chelsea fans cry themselves to sleep :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:Can't wait for motormouth Paul Mersin to recant.
Ex Arsenal player, who never forgave Wenger for getting rid of him. Above all, he is actually a Chelsea supporter.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:Fantastic end to the season.
It is not that they won it, it is how they won it that was most satisfying. Completely outplayed and outclassed Chelski.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Waffiman wrote:
analyzer wrote:Disappointing but well deserved loss.

Congrats to Arsenal. Wenger got his tactics right IMO & his players showed up. CFC players on vacay mode alreasy smh!

Conte should have rolled the dice with Cesc as a starter.

As for Moses.. :curse: :curse:

Still a fantastic season for CFC. Just sucks to lose in a final but on balance of play - the scoreline probably flatters CFC
What a load of rubbish. Arsenal never gave your lot and your Russian gangster a chance from the first minute. When your dirty Russian money failed you, Moses did the most unNigerian thing - dive for a penalty.

Today, against the money odds, we beat you lot and we WON the FA cup. We did not BUY it, we WON it.
What a character.. 10+ yrs on and you still blarb about money.. becoming a pitiful sight. Have you stopped fasting and praying for Roman to leave CFC?. Your belle muat be churning with each CFC EPL titles, UCL cup, Europa cup e.t.c... wait I have heard, Roman bought the trophies.. no worries, more trophies to come so Diarrhea go scatter your belle... :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:

enjoy the cup victory as well as tunning in to Thursday night football next season
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Congrats to Arsenal. Wenger got his tactics right IMO & his players showed up. CFC players on vacay mode alreasy smh!

Still a fantastic season for CFC. Just sucks to lose in a final but on balance of play - the scoreline probably flatters CFC
What a load of rubbish. Arsenal never gave your lot and your Russian gangster a chance from the first minute. When your dirty Russian money failed you, Moses did the most unNigerian thing - dive for a penalty.

Today, against the money odds, we beat you lot and we WON the FA cup. We did not BUY it, we WON it.

Waffi ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: True Gooner to the Core :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Wenger giving Sanchez a celebratory scratch on the head. Could that be because dog interactions is the only thing Sanchez understands? :sneaky: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

analyzer wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What a character.. 10+ yrs on and you still blarb about money.. becoming a pitiful sight. Have you stopped fasting and praying for Roman to leave CFC?. Your belle muat be churning with each CFC EPL titles, UCL cup, Europa cup e.t.c... wait I have heard, Roman bought the trophies.. no worries, more trophies to come so Diarrhea go scatter your belle... :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:

enjoy the cup victory as well as tunning in to Thursday night football next season
I am enjoying winning. Something you do not have a clue about. Want a glass of champagne. BTW! It is not Russian and Roman did not buy it for me, like he buys trophies for you lot. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I saw Terry alk dressed up to go lift the cup but when it was time to go receive the loser's medal, he deserted his team.

That Chelshit for you. No class. Just Scum, like their Captain.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I saw Terry alk dressed up to go lift the cup but when it was time to go receive the loser's medal, he deserted his team.

That Chelshit for you. No class. Just Scum, like their Captain.

Chineke ahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dayuuuum
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 1 (Alexis) vs CFC 0

Post by anikulapo »

slyk wrote:OK, I did not see that coming. COYG!

You have no eyes or brains ... no need to convince us :rotf:

MLK.
slyk
Egg
Egg
Re: FA Cup final 2017: AFC 1 (Alexis) vs CFC 0

Post by slyk »

anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:OK, I did not see that coming. COYG!

You have no eyes or brains ... no need to convince us :rotf:
Mr. bile and vile. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Have you finished cussing out the forum? Go back to doing what you are good at. Oloshi Oniranu!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tunisian Gooner wrote: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Brilliant! So lovely.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

analyzer wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Don't mind him. Whether Alexis, Özil, Xhaka, Welbeck, Mustafi and co were gotten for free only he can tell us.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don laugh tire..people dey talk about hanging with barca , real, bayern, Chelsea, united Juve, some people dey over celebrate potential hang outs with FC boristov, amasta Agusta Fc, Cyprus united..kai see levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I don laugh tire..people dey talk about hanging with barca , real, bayern, Chelsea, united Juve, some people dey over celebrate potential hang outs with FC boristov, amasta Agusta Fc, Cyprus united..kai see levels
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
we may have found our levels....but we still stomped on your parade......just wait until we sort ourselves out
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Gooner1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I don laugh tire..people dey talk about hanging with barca , real, bayern, Chelsea, united Juve, some people dey over celebrate potential hang outs with FC boristov, amasta Agusta Fc, Cyprus united..kai see levels
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
we may have found our levels....but we still stomped on your parade......just wait until we sort ourselves out
:lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg we no get dat kan time o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

OUR Reserves, FA Cup Winners 2017.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

[/video]
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

tfco wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg we no get dat kan time o
funny, but our Team D just defeated Chelsea :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:OUR Reserves, FA Cup Winners 2017.

Team C or Team D (tfco-speak)?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gooner1 wrote:
we may have found our levels....but we still pissed on your parade......just wait until we sort ourselves out
fixed.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

skillful wrote:[/video]
...good to see happiness on the face of that guy. His happiness means joy in Nigeria to Nigerians of egghead like looks :biggrin: