FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Post by Coach »

@Chief, the equation is as follow x = 11 - nk, where k is constant and in this instance denotes a first team player.

There follows that, Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, My Son, Sanchez, Ozil are regulars.

x = 11 - 6k

if k = 1, then x = 5

the log of x = 5 equals Team D

confirmed by Sinequannon.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Arsene out.

That being said, congrats on the victory Arsenal

Arsenal > Arsene.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Coach wrote:@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?
Well I did say that I had missed a lot of games.

Arsenal were definitely the deserving team, but it is a little bit misleading. Chelsea matched up well against them and were good enough to win it on the day! The biggest issue was that Arsenal had more fight in them than Chelsea. Arsenal came to play like it was the most important game for the season (I suppose for them it was), Chelsea definitely wanted to win, but didn't match your beloved's workrate.

All in all, this was devastating for me. Not least because I wanted the double, but seeing all the Robbies, Tys, Kelechis, Waffiman and Waffiwomen go on about like Arsenal has somehow been rescued is saddening. Nothing has changed, Arsenal is still performing at a mediocre level, that must change. The mentality must change.

I am on a self imposed exile, until Wenger leaves the club.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Tbite wrote:
Coach wrote:@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?

Arsenal were definitely the deserving team, but it is a little bit misleading. Chelsea matched up well against them and were good enough to win it on the day! The biggest issue was that Arsenal had more fight in them than Chelsea. Arsenal came to play like it was the most important game for the season (I suppose for them it was), Chelsea definitely wanted to win, but didn't match your beloved's workrate.

All in all, this was devastating for me. Not least because I wanted the double, but seeing all the Robbies, Tys, Kelechis, Waffiman and Waffiwomen go on about like Arsenal has somehow been rescued is saddening. Nothing has changed, Arsenal is still performing at a mediocre level, that must change. The mentality must change.

we wholeheartedly welcome your exile. I will now start supporting Wenger's stay, just to prolong your exile :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:@Chief, the equation is as follow x = 11 - nk, where k is constant and in this instance denotes a first team player.

There follows that, Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, My Son, Sanchez, Ozil are regulars.

x = 11 - 6k

if k = 1, then x = 5

the log of x = 5 equals Team D

confirmed by Sinequannon.

awaiting SineQ
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Tbite wrote:

we wholeheartedly welcome your exile. I will now start supporting Wenger's stay, just to prolong your exile :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:clap: :clap: :agree: :clap:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.

You go follow them for Europa league? Remember how your support dash United the Cup.

Abeg rethink your strategy on this one. We can't afford these mugooners to win European trophy, abeg. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.

Top Man as usual :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:

Oloye and Cellular are disgruntled closet Gunners. This victory sweet dem pass Waffiman sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Kai...see as Arsenal just quickly go conquer Tottenham's new territory.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

You go follow them for Europa league? Remember how your support dash United the Cup.

Abeg rethink your strategy on this one. We can't afford these mugooners to win European trophy, abeg. :rotf:
Dude what is your problem oga danfo?Why do you hate beloved like this?
We are here hoping Europa will be a success to follow Manu foot step and you are wishing us bad luck.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Congrats to Arsenal fans on their clubs win on Saturday. It certainly was well deserved. And although I've enjoyed my share of making fun of Arsene Wenger, the truth is the man deserves this one for what he's endured this season. Too bad ya'll finished 5th this season as a 4th place + FA Cup surely would've been a lot better. Anyway, cheers guys. Enjoy it. Well done. :clap:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Oloye and Cellular are disgruntled closet Gunners. This victory sweet dem pass Waffiman sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: I wont lie oh, i was hoping they would lose so that the nail can be applied on Wengers coffin. But me i cannot begrudge a man's hard labor,only one team turned up on Saturday and deservedly won the cup. The other team left it all behind in Soho Westend of London....typical chavvy behaviour , no sense of impending honour..all bling and no substance. A double would have been a perfect finishing to a great season, but the chavvy genes took over...2 weeks of hard partying left them with no legs to match Arsenal.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

:lol: :lol: I wont lie oh, i was hoping they would lose so that the nail can be applied on Wengers coffin. But me i cannot begrudge a man's hard labor,only one team turned up on Saturday and deservedly won the cup. The other team left it all behind in Soho Westend of London....typical chavvy behaviour , no sense of impending honour..all bling and no substance. A double would have been a perfect finishing to a great season, but the chavvy genes took over...2 weeks of hard partying left them with no legs to match Arsenal.

So you agree FA Cup final should be played while the EPL is still on?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:[/video]

:rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu