FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

Re: FA Cup final AFC 2- CHEL 1...BELOVED BRINGS IT HOME!!!

@Chief, the equation is as follow x = 11 - nk, where k is constant and in this instance denotes a first team player.

There follows that, Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, My Son, Sanchez, Ozil are regulars.

x = 11 - 6k

if k = 1, then x = 5

the log of x = 5 equals Team D

confirmed by Sinequannon.

Arsene out.

That being said, congrats on the victory Arsenal

Arsenal > Arsene.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?

Coach wrote:@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?
Well I did say that I had missed a lot of games.

Arsenal were definitely the deserving team, but it is a little bit misleading. Chelsea matched up well against them and were good enough to win it on the day! The biggest issue was that Arsenal had more fight in them than Chelsea. Arsenal came to play like it was the most important game for the season (I suppose for them it was), Chelsea definitely wanted to win, but didn't match your beloved's workrate.

All in all, this was devastating for me. Not least because I wanted the double, but seeing all the Robbies, Tys, Kelechis, Waffiman and Waffiwomen go on about like Arsenal has somehow been rescued is saddening. Nothing has changed, Arsenal is still performing at a mediocre level, that must change. The mentality must change.

I am on a self imposed exile, until Wenger leaves the club.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

Tbite wrote:
Coach wrote:@Tbite Joshua, having prophesized the lifting of the FA Cup by a wool man, are there any words for the congregation?

Arsenal were definitely the deserving team, but it is a little bit misleading. Chelsea matched up well against them and were good enough to win it on the day! The biggest issue was that Arsenal had more fight in them than Chelsea. Arsenal came to play like it was the most important game for the season (I suppose for them it was), Chelsea definitely wanted to win, but didn't match your beloved's workrate.

All in all, this was devastating for me. Not least because I wanted the double, but seeing all the Robbies, Tys, Kelechis, Waffiman and Waffiwomen go on about like Arsenal has somehow been rescued is saddening. Nothing has changed, Arsenal is still performing at a mediocre level, that must change. The mentality must change.

we wholeheartedly welcome your exile. I will now start supporting Wenger's stay, just to prolong your exile :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Coach wrote:@Chief, the equation is as follow x = 11 - nk, where k is constant and in this instance denotes a first team player.

There follows that, Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, My Son, Sanchez, Ozil are regulars.

x = 11 - 6k

if k = 1, then x = 5

the log of x = 5 equals Team D

confirmed by Sinequannon.

awaiting SineQ

Tbite wrote:

we wholeheartedly welcome your exile. I will now start supporting Wenger's stay, just to prolong your exile :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:clap: :clap: :agree: :clap:

Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.

oloye wrote:Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.

You go follow them for Europa league? Remember how your support dash United the Cup.

Abeg rethink your strategy on this one. We can't afford these mugooners to win European trophy, abeg. :rotf:

Tunisian Gooner wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

oloye wrote:Let us celebrate with Arsenal today, for those who delight only in the agony of Arsenal, well do not despair, not as long there is a February to look forward to.

Top Man as usual :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

anikulapo wrote:

Oloye and Cellular are disgruntled closet Gunners. This victory sweet dem pass Waffiman sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Tunisian Gooner wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb:

Kai...see as Arsenal just quickly go conquer Tottenham's new territory.

Tunisian Gooner

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'

You go follow them for Europa league? Remember how your support dash United the Cup.

Abeg rethink your strategy on this one. We can't afford these mugooners to win European trophy, abeg. :rotf:
Dude what is your problem oga danfo?Why do you hate beloved like this?
We are here hoping Europa will be a success to follow Manu foot step and you are wishing us bad luck.
Tunisian Gooner

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'

Congrats to Arsenal fans on their clubs win on Saturday. It certainly was well deserved. And although I've enjoyed my share of making fun of Arsene Wenger, the truth is the man deserves this one for what he's endured this season. Too bad ya'll finished 5th this season as a 4th place + FA Cup surely would've been a lot better. Anyway, cheers guys. Enjoy it. Well done. :clap:

anikulapo wrote:

Oloye and Cellular are disgruntled closet Gunners. This victory sweet dem pass Waffiman sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: I wont lie oh, i was hoping they would lose so that the nail can be applied on Wengers coffin. But me i cannot begrudge a man's hard labor,only one team turned up on Saturday and deservedly won the cup. The other team left it all behind in Soho Westend of London....typical chavvy behaviour , no sense of impending honour..all bling and no substance. A double would have been a perfect finishing to a great season, but the chavvy genes took over...2 weeks of hard partying left them with no legs to match Arsenal.

anikulapo wrote:

:lol: :lol: I wont lie oh, i was hoping they would lose so that the nail can be applied on Wengers coffin. But me i cannot begrudge a man's hard labor,only one team turned up on Saturday and deservedly won the cup. The other team left it all behind in Soho Westend of London....typical chavvy behaviour , no sense of impending honour..all bling and no substance. A double would have been a perfect finishing to a great season, but the chavvy genes took over...2 weeks of hard partying left them with no legs to match Arsenal.

So you agree FA Cup final should be played while the EPL is still on?

Tunisian Gooner wrote:[/video]

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu