Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee

Post by Dammy »

German CEs, what is happening with this player? He was invited for the Corsica and Togo friendlies but he has not shown up and there is no explanation for his absence. He has recovered from injury and was on the bench for Hannover in their last league match. Has he changed his mind about playing for Nigeria?
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: Joel Noah Sarenren-Bazee

Post by bully12 »

Dammy wrote:German CEs, what is happening with this player? He was invited for the Corsica and Togo friendlies but he has not shown up and there is no explanation for his absence. He has recovered from injury and was on the bench for Hannover in their last league match. Has he changed his mind about playing for Nigeria?
I though about it . His absence is not really a good indication of his willingness to play for Nigeria. I keep wondering how good is he ? Is he someone we can't miss a lot if he changes his mind. I was thinking the other day we may not need him with Onyekuru's presence. But after Onyekuru's poor performance in his debutant maybe expectations are unnecessarily too high.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

bully12 wrote:
Dammy wrote:German CEs, what is happening with this player? He was invited for the Corsica and Togo friendlies but he has not shown up and there is no explanation for his absence. He has recovered from injury and was on the bench for Hannover in their last league match. Has he changed his mind about playing for Nigeria?
I though about it . His absence is not really a good indication of his willingness to play for Nigeria. I keep wondering how good is he ? Is he someone we can't miss a lot if he changes his mind. I was thinking the other day we may not need him with Onyekuru's presence. But after Onyekuru's poor performance in his debutant maybe expectations are unnecessarily too high.

You guys are funny, Igahlo never scored more than 10 goals in his professional debut in Europa (Norway) and he has been piss poor in an SE shirt.

Onyekuru is quality, and to score 22 goals from a wing role is not easy, and remember he is playing for this SE team for the first time.

I believe he is one of the best of things to have happened for Nigeria , I will not read any meaning to reporters rating.

A young 19 year old to score 22 goals in Belgium is not beans, I am trying to remember which nigerian scored that amount of goals from the 80s can't remember any. Amokachi scored 15 while in Belgium can remember any or else you do.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Bazee defied his clubside to show up for the last Super Eagles' get together in London. How much more proof of his commitment do you need? Why not wait until news leaks out about the reason for his absence before jumping to conclusions.

My guess is that his club have held him back to make a complete and full recovery. But that's just a guess. The news of exactly what has held him back will eventually come out.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

osita wrote:
bully12 wrote:

You guys are funny, Igahlo never scored more than 10 goals in his professional debut in Europa (Norway) and he has been piss poor in an SE shirt.

Onyekuru is quality, and to score 22 goals from a wing role is not easy, and remember he is playing for this SE team for the first time.

I believe he is one of the best of things to have happened for Nigeria , I will not read any meaning to reporters rating.

A young 19 year old to score 22 goals in Belgium is not beans, I am trying to remember which nigerian scored that amount of goals from the 80s can't remember any. Amokachi scored 15 while in Belgium can remember any or else you do.

And also, be reminded that Bully did NOT watch the match, yet, he is telling us about "poor performance." I am done with this website! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

danfo driver wrote:
osita wrote:
bully12 wrote:

And also, be reminded that Bully did NOT watch the match, yet, he is telling us about "poor performance." I am done with this website! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

mystic wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
osita wrote:
bully12 wrote:

OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

osita wrote:
bully12 wrote:

They think it's a game of Fifa, (speaking on Onyekuru)without even taking into consideration that the young man has just come off the back of a hard and impressive season then he joined up to play for a makeshift Nigerian team I wouldn't write off his ability too soon as for Bazee he for one is yet to prove himself in any top division anywhere and has not been as impressive even though he plays in the German second division so if we where to go by your logic (Bully) .......
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The guy ha been injured for a few months, no way Hamburg let him go play a non FIFA exhibition game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

His club is going through fundamental changes in structure and organization as they return back to the Bundesliga. I expect Bazee, with time, to commit to playing for Nigeria. But at the moment, it is holiday time for many players.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

His club got promoted which means he chances of being called up by Germany just increased, so now he is like "not so fast, Nigeria"
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

I was wondering what was happening as well, I noticed he was on the bench for the final game as well. But then again, we thought Tyronne may never come through because he excused himself initially so we never know till there is a clear indication either way. However what I did notice was that he was at Hannover airport and if he were to be heading to camp, he should be there shortly.