Has anyone seen Green4Life

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Has anyone seen Green4Life

Post by danfo driver »

He once disappeared after United beat the crap out of Chelsea. he came back and admitted to have gone under severe emotional distress. But stated that he was able to come out of it, "since it was United."

Having been beaten up like a red hair step child by Arsenal, he has disappeared again. I dont think our brother will get over this one. I mean, to be humiliated like that by Arsenal. a-r-s-e-n-a-l!!!????

na wa, :ohmy:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Has anyone seen Green4Life

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

he is enjoying life in Owerri kulee, chopping isi ewu and point and kill.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:He once disappeared after United beat the crap out of Chelsea. he came back and admitted to have gone under severe emotional distress. But stated that he was able to come out of it, "since it was United."

Having been beaten up like a red hair step child by Arsenal, he has disappeared again. I dont think our brother will get over this one. I mean, to be humiliated like that by Arsenal. a-r-s-e-n-a-l!!!????

Maybe you have me mixed up with Spastic but I'm always here. Arsenal won the FA Cup fair and square. Chelsea won the league title though so yawa no dey. But nice try though :taunt:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:he is enjoying life in Owerri kulee, chopping isi ewu and point and kill.
Chief, e be like say you get spies inside owerri. I watched the game at home then went out and hung out with my boy who entered town from Yankee. Point & Kill. Nkwobi. Beer. Then he wanted to see the club scene so we hit at least 3 on that night before I returned home around 4am. With Henny in my system, I somehow made it to 8am mass with the family ... then a long nap to shake off the hangover after church before taking the kids to the mall for a belated Childrens Day outing (which I couldn't do on Saturday due to FA Cup finals). Mall was packed as expected. Watched the movie 'Sing' then grabbed Pizza on the way out.

Anyway, we thank God for life and health. Well done to Arsenal though. Well deserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this year in Europe, only a few clubs were able to do the double..Bayern,Chelsea, Real, Monaco , etc seems the cups aren't that important..let assnal enjoy it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:He once disappeared after United beat the crap out of Chelsea. he came back and admitted to have gone under severe emotional distress. But stated that he was able to come out of it, "since it was United."

Maybe you have me mixed up with Spastic but I'm always here. Arsenal won the FA Cup fair and square. Chelsea won the league title though so yawa no dey. But nice try though :taunt:

Welcome back bro. 3 days in absentia! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this year in Europe, only a few clubs were able to do the double..Bayern,Chelsea, Real, Monaco , etc seems the cups aren't that important..let assnal enjoy it
You are trying too hard to discredit Arsenal's win. Why not just learn from people like Green4life, and just give credit where its due? Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this year in Europe, only a few clubs were able to do the double..Bayern,Chelsea, Real, Monaco , etc seems the cups aren't that important..let assnal enjoy it
i see you too came back from stolkholm. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

green4life wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:he is enjoying life in Owerri kulee, chopping isi ewu and point and kill.
Chief, e be like say you get spies inside owerri. I watched the game at home then went out and hung out with my boy who entered town from Yankee. Point & Kill. Nkwobi. Beer. Then he wanted to see the club scene so we hit at least 3 on that night before I returned home around 4am. With Henny in my system, I somehow made it to 8am mass with the family ... then a long nap to shake off the hangover after church before taking the kids to the mall for a belated Childrens Day outing (which I couldn't do on Saturday due to FA Cup finals). Mall was packed as expected. Watched the movie 'Sing' then grabbed Pizza on the way out.

Anyway, we thank God for life and health. Well done to Arsenal though. Well deserved.
U have just made me extremely jealous.
Which kine life be dis for Jand sef? :(
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Damunk wrote:
green4life wrote:

Na so we see am o :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: and add Trump for those of us in the US :cry: :cry: :cry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
You are trying too hard to discredit Arsenal's win. Why not just learn from people like Green4life, and just give credit where its due? Smh.
Did bayern, win the double? Did eeal, monaco etc... you have no shame, parading a cup sponsored by the same company sponsoring assnal. ...no one cares about the FA cup...portsmouth won the FA cup
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Did bayern, win the double? Did eeal, monaco etc... you have no shame, parading a cup sponsored by the same company sponsoring assnal. ...no one cares about the FA cup...portsmouth won the FA cup
Porkey! How was your trip to Stockholm. Did you love the Europa League Trophy? You seemed very concerned about the trophy last week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Porkey! How was your trip to Stockholm. Did you love the Europa League Trophy? You seemed very concerned about the trophy last week. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
i was hoping for united to make it.. i do not trust assnal in the champs league
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I know you are being sarcastic, but a 2-1 match result is NOT humiliation. Let's be real.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Odas wrote:

I know you are being sarcastic, but a 2-1 match result is NOT humiliation. Let's be real.
If you watched the game, you would have a different opinion. The 2-1 was a huge flattery on Chelsea and their performance. A 3-4 goal difference would have been a better representation of what happened in that game.
Last edited by Cito on Tue May 30, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
green4life wrote:

Na so we see am o :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: and add Trump for those of us in the US :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last week my boy in Atalanta sent me a picture of Isiewu and Star beer, followed it up with a picture of Nkwobi. I just turned my phone off , 'extrapissed'... :veryangry:

If you live in Nevada, then you know how far. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is the problem with football---fans who know nothing about the game.

When your opponent SHOULD have been 5-0 up at half time, after dominating you heavily like white on rice and swinging you from pillar to post like a kwasiorkored child, then you were humiliated. Even in the last 20 minutes, Arsenal SHOULD have scored 4 + goals. Game should have ended 10 goals + to Arsenal, if they took their chances.

Please, your team was taught a lesson out there. Humiliated in front of the world. Like G4L who ran to hide in Owerri, I'd suggest you go to Umuahia for the next 2 weeks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Na lie! You and that your friend, the cow, supported Ajax. Only to be slapped around! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
Na lie! You and that your friend, the cow, supported Ajax. Only to be slapped around! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
stop making stuff up, i was supporting Pogba
SuperEagles