Mighty Rangers being mauled in Umuahia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mighty Rangers being mauled in Umuahia

Post by Enugu II »

YemiBrazil wrote:
oloye wrote:
ukwala wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Relegation Rangers :D
Look who is talking :taunt: :taunt: . Please tell us what happened in Markurdi??
You nor see as e dey happy, e don see team wey go join hom balubalu bous club of Oluyole for the wrong side of the table....na lie we go fly back to where we belong..the top!
We are in this together :mrgreen: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tunde72 wrote:
ukwala wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Relegation Rangers :D
Look who is talking :taunt: :taunt: . Please tell us what happened in Markurdi??
Lobi Stars 3 3SC 0
:taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: Well, there is '3' on either side :rotf:
Again?after losing at home same margin , seriously wahala dey ooo. This is not funny at all, ohh!!!! My darling shooting stars what is going on.
Shuo why are you forming as if this is something new? You guys have been going on relegation since 1985...that is some freaking 32 years....man mi deal with it,ypu guys are confirmed candidate.

E jo esun soun pelu iranu..ema fo ti yin ko ba wa ni Enugu ejo.... :mad:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:4-0 to Abia Warriors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, how the MIGHT have fallen! A "whole" Rangers International?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote:Quick question - any news on Vasco's results? Thanks in advance.... :sneaky:
Vasco who :?: Is that what they call the Enugu ngwo team these days :mrgreen: :?: :!:

Cheers.