Should Aboubakar win APOY?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Should Aboubakar win APOY?

Post by bamenda boy »

He just won the league with Besiktash and may I add, scored loads of goals in the process despite joining them just in January?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Should Aboubakar win APOY?

Post by kajifu »

The year is just half way,let us see how the year finish,he need to step up in confederation cup like Eto'o did in 2003 or else Victor Moses might get it if he start the season coming on fire.
Also the Gabon guy at Dortmund might win it but so is Mane of Liverpool who to me is the best Africa player before injury knock him.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

No
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

kajifu wrote:The year is just half way,let us see how the year finish,he need to step up in confederation cup like Eto'o did in 2003 or else Victor Moses might get it if he start the season coming on fire.
Also the Gabon guy at Dortmund might win it but so is Mane of Liverpool who to me is the best Africa player before injury knock him.
Aboubakar's starts for this here already surpasses that of Vic Mo.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

should goats from bamenda be posting?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:should goats from bamenda be posting?
?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bamenda boy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:should goats from bamenda be posting?
?

It's a question everyone wants an answer to.

Bamenda man, how my Buea folks?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Aboubakar won the league with Besiktash
Won the ANC with Cameroon
Reached the Semifinals of Europa.

Now Show me Vic Mo's.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

yes
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bamenda i think going by your stats he should win,my guy was the Liverpool machine Mane but why was Aboubakar, not a starter in this last ANC?
I will be watching him closely this june confederation hope he is good and cheap since my beloved need a striker .
Wenger can turn him to be like Drogba type but more talented if he choose to listen to Wenger.
Also the Cameroon keeper Wenger is looking at sinc Ospina is force to leave because of world cup coming and playing time.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

kajifu wrote:Bamenda i think going by your stats he should win,my guy was the Liverpool machine Mane but why was Aboubakar, not a starter in this last ANC?
I will be watching him closely this june confederation hope he is good and cheap since my beloved need a striker .
Wenger can turn him to be like Drogba type but more talented if he choose to listen to Wenger.
Also the Cameroon keeper Wenger is looking at sinc Ospina is force to leave because of world cup coming and playing time.
Which Cameroonian goal keeper is Wenger looking at?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bamenda boy wrote:
kajifu wrote:Bamenda i think going by your stats he should win,my guy was the Liverpool machine Mane but why was Aboubakar, not a starter in this last ANC?
The number at the last ANC ,is he the guy in barca?
Is he the one in Ajax? But some fans want the sunderland keeper.
Well its rumors i dont know how true it is but story is Ospina is leaving.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
The number at the last ANC ,is he the guy in barca?
Is he the one in Ajax? But some fans want the sunderland keeper.
Well its rumors i dont know how true it is but story is Ospina is leaving.
Is your cousin the source of this juicy bit of information? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Abaua1
Egg
Egg

Post by Abaua1 »

bamenda boy wrote:Aboubakar won the league with Besiktash
Won the ANC with Cameroon
Reached the Semifinals of Europa.

Now Show me Vic Mo's.
I think you have a good case but Aboubakar could become a victim of politics. Let's see if the new CAF brings in the promised changes in transparency and fairness. The shortlist does not involve the coaches and technical directors from the 54 national associations but the final vote for the winner does. A lot of federations will be looking to settle scores from the Hayatou era. Togo is still seething mad about the bus ambush and who can blame them? Morocco deserved their now overturned ban but they don't see it that way. Nigeria has not forgotten a certain 1988 match in Morocco :mrgreen:. That game took place on the eve of Hayatou's swearing-in ceremony. I hope no federations stoop that low because Cameroon didn't get any major special treatment under Issa Sleepyatou. The old crook took care of his pockets first because that's what he did best. :bump: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Abaua1 on Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It will be one of the worst players to win...but yes, his stats are impressive.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

NO
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I think most people forget the start of the season and look at the end of the season.
Who ever end this year high will win it,Aboubakar will need to t ake Cameroon to may be semi in this confederation cup.
Another competition he will need to shine but looking at the group its like 3 games and home back.That Germany and Chili will be tough to knock one of them for top 2 spot.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

kajifu wrote:I think most people forget the start of the season and look at the end of the season.
Who ever end this year high will win it,Aboubakar will need to t ake Cameroon to may be semi in this confederation cup.
Another competition he will need to shine but looking at the group its like 3 games and home back.That Germany and Chili will be tough to knock one of them for top 2 spot.
He just won the Turkish league with Beshiktash Took his team to Euro semifinals. Anything additional ow is a bonus.