Según Oduduwa Abandoned?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Según Oduduwa Abandoned?

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:First, I hope Segun finds the help he needs.

But is the NFF responsible for every soccer player in Nigeria? This is an honest question.
Amen.

No. They are only responsible for those on national assignment - camp, tours, championships etc.
Is preparation for the Olympics tournament under the jurisdiction of the NFF?
I think so. I'm sure they appoint the coaches who handle the preparation. I may be wrong though.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...there is always a way for some idiots to defend these thieves. oloshis :curse:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

But is the NFF responsible for every soccer player in Nigeria? This is an honest question.
Amen.

No. They are only responsible for those on national assignment - camp, tours, championships etc.
I think so. I'm sure they appoint the coaches who handle the preparation. I may be wrong though.
So you are not sure but you busy answering the question? In my village (uwanmanma in Imo state) that is called busy body.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Can we raise something for the young man?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

papilo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:So no health insurance?
This is the major problem. It is not an NFF problem but a Nigeria one.
No, it is not...
Pretty sure the NFF staff (being public servants) are covered by health insurance.

Furthermore, the NHIS covers millions of public and private sector employees, and a state like Lagos has a contributory health insurance program while most reputable companies carry private insurance. The real Nigeria problem is that the rent-seekers in positions of authority (which would include members of the NFF) believe that the state and its resources exist primarily for their benefit. That's why states would whine about being unable to pay pensions and the salaries of civil servants and teachers and yet somehow political appointees never go unpaid and there's always enough to settle their estacode - while each Governor travels with a 30-person or more entourage. So abegi quit making excuses for the obtuse and the obscene.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

Amen.

So you are not sure but you busy answering the question? In my village (uwanmanma in Imo state) that is called busy body.
Well, if they appoint the coaches, backroom staff members (physio etc), provide team jerseys with NFF logo, collect money from Japanese philanthropist on behalf of the team etc etc etc etc except fly the team to the competition then it is safe to assume that Olympics tournament preparation is under the jurisdiction of the NFF. Abi you disagree on behalf of your nephew Uncle Pinnick? :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *