IS WEST HAM A GOOD MOVE FOR KELECHI ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

IS WEST HAM A GOOD MOVE FOR KELECHI ?

YES, IT A GOOD MOVE
67%
NO, I AGREE WITH YOU
29%
I DON'T KNOW O !
4%

Total votes: 24

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: IS WEST HAM A GOOD MOVE FOR KELECHI ?

Post by YUJAM »

pajimoh wrote:
YUJAM wrote:He is still young. He needs to be somewhere he can get playing time. If he died exceedingly well there, he can move to a top side
:roll: :roll: :shock: Is that what it takes to move to a top side in Gambia? :tic: :sneaky:
Even though you have 'Pa' in your name you like this small pikin mockery :taunt: bizness
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Yuj, don't mind them, a few seasons back Omeruo should've been looking at Dortmund or Bayern. Today list Kenneth in a Super Eagles XI and members of your family tree known only to the birds perched atop the towering Iroko, will be insulted.

Iheanacho has seen what befalls the wide eyes in the deep ocean. West Ham are a decent enough side, playing in a decent stadium, with owners who have grand ideas. Andy Carroll, a perennial sick note, Tf Ayew and Lanzini are the competition and given the preference for a 3-4-3, it's highly likely his would be a starting berth. The question then is one of style, Iheanacho seems to work best in s pairing than up top on his own, will the styles fit?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

would it be a good move if I purchased property on the moon assuming humans would eventually establish a colony there.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/sale-rea ... d=19068377
http://lunarregistry.com/
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Any team that can be taken over by Big Sam or Tony Pulis is dicey. But i believe the boy has what it takes to succeed. A good head on his shoulders and some fierce determination i can feel so much, could cut it with a knife.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote:20 million nah small money for kelechi ' s price tag...the guy is worth 45 million pounds
I agree but he must play more games and if West Ham are willing to spend £20M then he most likely will play regularly!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

YUJAM wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
YUJAM wrote:He is still young. He needs to be somewhere he can get playing time. If he died exceedingly well there, he can move to a top side
:roll: :roll: :shock: Is that what it takes to move to a top side in Gambia? :tic: :sneaky:
Even though you have 'Pa' in your name you like this small pikin mockery :taunt: bizness
No mind me jare. There's a small pikin in all of us, some more than others :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:20 million nah small money for kelechi ' s price tag...the guy is worth 45 million pounds
I agree but he must play more games and if West Ham are willing to spend £20M then he most likely will play regularly!
Playing regularly by itself is not enough, he needs to be playing regularly on a good team with good players, coaches and playing in big competitions like the champions league. Its a different mind set and continued growth when you have all those things in place. Look at success, he had all the playing time in the world on a struggling team, if didnt help prepare him for big things well.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If Kele wants a lot of game time then he needs to go to a middle to lower table team. Most top teams playing in 4 competitions will rotate. He needs to find one of these teams that will give him adequate game time.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

pajimoh wrote:If Kele wants a lot of game time then he needs to go to a middle to lower table team. Most top teams playing in 4 competitions will rotate. He needs to find one of these teams that will give him adequate game time.
Not necessarily about the team but more about the coach! Change of coach can change things drastically. Look at Moses for example.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Great move! He needs regular PT. Luis Suarez was playing in the Dutch league 5 seasons or so ago, now he is at Barca. Quality wins in the end.

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wanaj0 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:If Kele wants a lot of game time then he needs to go to a middle to lower table team. Most top teams playing in 4 competitions will rotate. He needs to find one of these teams that will give him adequate game time.
Not necessarily about the team but more about the coach! Change of coach can change things drastically. Look at Moses for example.

And the coach change at Citi has/had its effect on Kele as well. Pelegrini had better plans for Kele.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kelechi's best performances have been when paired up top with a striking partner albeit playing slightly deeper but centrally. The challenge for kelechi is he must increase his versatility given at this moment he hasn't shown enough to survive as a lone striker nor as a winger and most teams in England start with one striker.

That said any team in the premier league that will give him regular starts will suffice for now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Seems we are not interested in how Pep has DESTROYED kele? once the best /U17 player in the world, and now wanted by only a sheee11t west spam?

Are we not going to criticise pep? if it was jose now, the word would have ended. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at Rashford today and compare him to the humiliation of Kele :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

No issue with going to a club like West Ham at this age where he will be playing week in week out. My problem specifically with West Ham is their midfield/creativity has been atricious since Payet left. It won't matter if they sign Nacho and Suarez if they don't upgrade that midfield
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:Seems we are not interested in how Pep has DESTROYED kele? once the best /U17 player in the world, and now wanted by only a sheee11t west spam?

Are we not going to criticise pep? if it was jose now, the word would have ended. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at Rashford today and compare him to the humiliation of Kele :oops:
I share your sentiments but also remember a certain guy named Martial under the same team and manager as Rashy and who also could be said to have been 'humiliated'.
Point being, you just can never say with young players in that age bracket.
Look at Jordan Ibe, Isaac Success....same thing.

And then someone called Henry Onyekuru appears from nowhere.
Hopefully, he stays.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Solowe na who turn you to wild dog? :sneaky: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

JACKAL wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Playing regularly by itself is not enough, he needs to be playing regularly on a good team with good players, coaches and playing in big competitions like the champions league. Its a different mind set and continued growth when you have all those things in place. Look at success, he had all the playing time in the world on a struggling team, if didnt help prepare him for big things well.
Agreed but Manchester City are in that category of team/club and look what happened,it's his career not a computer game that would just match his ability to the next big team,in the real world if he needs to prove himself elsewhere he may have to step down a peg in order to climb back up.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?