Bundesliga 2016/17 (Champions FC Bayern)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bundesliga 2016/17 (Champions FC Bayern)

Post by platinum »

Opening game, Bayern v Werder Bremen.

15mins in and Bayern are already 2-0 up and threatening to win by double digits if Bremen don't snap out of their morose play. Goals by Xabi and Lewa
Last edited by platinum on Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bundesliga 2016/17

Post by platinum »

I no sure say Werder Bremen know say the season don start.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Do Bundesliga need to even be playing when the winner is known before season start?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:Do Bundesliga need to even be playing when the winner is known before season start?
Bayern are strong but let's give Dortmund small credit, they'll make it interesting I hope.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Stopped watching the game, too damn one sided. Xabi Alonso's goal was a super cracker though, volleyed a dropping ball from about 25 yards out into the top corner.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:Stopped watching the game, too damn one sided. Xabi Alonso's goal was a super cracker though, volleyed a dropping ball from about 25 yards out into the top corner.

They gave him so much space, he could have diced carrots and boiled some rice before shooting that ball. Bremen have been awful....STILL it's only 2-0
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Stopped watching the game, too damn one sided. Xabi Alonso's goal was a super cracker though, volleyed a dropping ball from about 25 yards out into the top corner.
me too i just switched off my phone, i go watch ligue 1
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bayern are ridiculously good.

5-0
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

platinum wrote:Bayern are ridiculously good.

5-0
Same score as last season, useless league I swear :mad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

6 kondo
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:Bayern are ridiculously good.

5-0
Same score as last season, useless league I swear :mad:

Dem add one to the score. They have improved :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The most useless league on ......................earth.
To think that the crooks in UEFA gave this wack league 4 places in the CL is madness....................Bundesliga deserves only 2 spots and the other 2 spots should be handed to more competitive leagues.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:The most useless league on ......................earth.
:lol: :lol:

you're in the wrong thread.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

To think that the crooks in UEFA gave this wack league 4 places in the CL is madness....................Bundesliga deserves only 2 spots and the other 2 spots should be handed to more competitive leagues.

I agree. Like handing one of the spots to the 10th finishing team in EPL last season. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

The difference between Bayern and the rest is ridiculous. Why Bremen started the season with their coach, no one knows. Squad is not good, horrible coach, that might be a tough season for Bremen.

The archilles heel to Bayern's (european) ambitions might the lack of depth.
Yesterday they their bench was: Ulreich, Rafinha, Bernat, Sanches, Kimmich, Green, Öztürk. Costa, Coman, Badstuber, Boateng and Robben were missing due to injuries. They have more or less 19 players for 10 positions (keepers excluded). When you consider the injury records of Badstuber, Robben, Ribery, Martinez and Thiago this seems to small. (Again) they have failed to plan adequately for a time post Ribery/Robben imo.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kofi86 wrote:The difference between Bayern and the rest is ridiculous. Why Bremen started the season with their coach, no one knows. Squad is not good, horrible coach, that might be a tough season for Bremen.

The archilles heel to Bayern's (european) ambitions might the lack of depth.
Yesterday they their bench was: Ulreich, Rafinha, Bernat, Sanches, Kimmich, Green, Öztürk. Costa, Coman, Badstuber, Boateng and Robben were missing due to injuries. They have more or less 19 players for 10 positions (keepers excluded). When you consider the injury records of Badstuber, Robben, Ribery, Martinez and Thiago this seems to small. (Again) they have failed to plan adequately for a time post Ribery/Robben imo.

They were so clueless yesterday. Didn't look capable in any single way (maybe apart from goalie)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Congrats to Bremen for signing Gnabry, they'll need to be better organized though otherwise his signing is hopeless. They looked like strangers v Bayern.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bayern v Schalke. Good game so far. Schalke very organized.

Ref getting treatment right now, asst warming off, dem wan sub am.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks Plat, much better game, Baba with a strong run slicing through the Bayern defense.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Baba is playing very well so far (much like the whole Schalke side). Not sure why chelsea did what they did with him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

platinum wrote:Baba is playing very well so far (much like the whole Schalke side). Not sure why chelsea did what they did with him.
the guy is rubbish, he can't defend
SuperEagles

aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Is UEFA it does not affect u in any way so leave it alone
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

platinum wrote:Baba is playing very well so far (much like the whole Schalke side). Not sure why chelsea did what they did with him.
England is not for him. It's a place where everyone wants to play at. baba is talented enough to play anywhere in the world. If he did not succeed in England it don't mean anything