Official List: Nigeria vs South Africa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

papilo
Egg
Egg
Official List: Nigeria vs South Africa

Post by papilo »

GoalKeepers:
Akpeyi, Ezenwa, Alampasu

Defenders:
Echiejile, Troost-Ekong, Chidozie Awaziem, Ebuehi, Omeruo, Maroof Youssef(Zamalek), Shehu Abdullahi

Midfielders:
Onazi, Ogu, Mikel Agu, Ndidi, Etebo, Alhassan Ibrahim

Forwards:
Musa, Iheanacho, Kayode, Onyekuru, Iwobi, Osimhen, Simon Moses
Last edited by papilo on Wed May 31, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yes o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Official List: Nigeria vs South Africa

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Link nko? Onazi,Vic mo nko?
OCCUPY NFF!!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Link nko? Onazi,Vic mo nko?
Onazi is in. Victor Moses missing.
yes o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Wow! Mikel Agu walked straight in and helped himself to a shirt like a boss. :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Some people won't be happy with the absence of Success , Brown Ideye,Victor Moses & and one hit wonder Ighalo
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Not a bad list in my opinion, thats if authentic.
Source please
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when, where, what time?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

With Naija coaches, we complained that the midfield was always very thin compared with the rest of the squad. Oyinbo man come, and yet the problem persists. So with the abundance of talent we have in the middle. Na this scanty bunch we fit list? Na wa. Esiti, Ajagun, Lawal, Nwakali and others must be wondering who they have to sleep with to get a call. Osimhen is on the list despite doing nothing all season in an area where we have several options, but the better performers in am area of "weakness" are not called? Hmmmm....
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE List for CANQ against South Africa, Victor Moses Dropped!

Post by Dammy »

Goalkeepers
Daniel Akpeyi
Ikechukwu Ezenwa
Dele Alampasu

Defenders
Tyronne Ebuehi
Elderson Echiejile
Marouf Youssef
William Troost Ekong
Chidozie Awaziem
Kenneth Omeruo
Abdullahi Shehu

Midfielders
Oghenekaro Etebo
Mikel Agu
Alhassan Ibrahim
Wilfred Ndidi
Ogenyi Onazi
John Ogu

Attackers
Ahmed Musa
Kayode Olanrewaju
Moses Simon
Alex Iwobi
Henry Onyekuru
Kelechi Iheanacho
Victor Osimhen
I am happy
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

bouncino wrote:Not a bad list in my opinion, thats if authentic.
Source please

Very good list, these set are the very patriotic ones.

Only Mikel missing. If Maroon Youssef does well, no need killing ourselves with all these English fake-average Nigeria players. Aina, Chuba e.t.c

Onyekuru may take victor Moses position if he performs.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE List for CANQ against South Africa, Victor Moses Drop

Post by balo »

Moses just got married. He wasn't in camp.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Why is Victor Moses missing? I thought about it, Rohr may not have the patience to tolerate his nonchalance and shenanigans. I think this same is applicable to Success. I have this feeling their days with the national team are numbered as long as Rohr remains the coach. Surely, they left a bad taste in his mouth when he became the coach . But I sincerely think we need Moses but he needs a colossal change of attitude. His perfunctory attitude is extremely irritating sometimes.
Last edited by bully12 on Wed May 31, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Victor moses just got married. He asked to be excused and it was granted. This is a very good list.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

bushboy wrote:With Naija coaches, we complained that the midfield was always very thin compared with the rest of the squad. Oyinbo man come, and yet the problem persists. So with the abundance of talent we have in the middle. Na this scanty bunch we fit list? Na wa. Esiti, Ajagun, Lawal, Nwakali and others must be wondering who they have to sleep with to get a call. Osimhen is on the list despite doing nothing all season in an area where we have several options, but the better performers in am area of "weakness" are not called? Hmmmm....
Oga must you always complain?. There's nothing that has ever been done to please you. I wonder why you never applied for this job when Kesh left, cos it seems you know better than most coaches.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

bushboy wrote:With Naija coaches, we complained that the midfield was always very thin compared with the rest of the squad. Oyinbo man come, and yet the problem persists. So with the abundance of talent we have in the middle. Na this scanty bunch we fit list? Na wa. Esiti, Ajagun, Lawal, Nwakali and others must be wondering who they have to sleep with to get a call. Osimhen is on the list despite doing nothing all season in an area where we have several options, but the better performers in am area of "weakness" are not called? Hmmmm....
Sometimes you think of the future. I think the coach saw something in him.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

naijaguy wrote:Victor moses just got married. He asked to be excused and it was granted. This is a very good list.
Please Musa just got married was in the camp the next day . Excused for how many days for an important AFCON qualification. We missed last two AFCON tournaments because of non qualification. I know the list is good but we need our best players to achieve an optimum result and presumably he is one of our best. The guy better makes up his mind whether he wants to play for SE or not. His pranks is becoming egregiously exasperating.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bully12 wrote:Why is Victor Moses missing? I thought about it, Rohr may not have the patience to tolerate his nonchalance and shenanigans. I think this same is applicable to Success. I have this feeling their days with the national team are numbered as long as Rohr remains the coach. Surely, they left a bad taste in his mouth when he became the coach . But I sincerely think we need Moses but he needs a colossal change of attitude. His perfunctory attitude is extremely irritating sometimes.
Maybe he's suspended...after the red card against Arsenal. :P
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bully12 wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Victor moses just got married. He asked to be excused and it was granted. This is a very good list.
Please Musa just got married was in the camp the next day . Excused for how many days for an important AFCON qualification. We missed last two AFCON tournaments because of non qualification. I know the list is good but we need our best players to achieve an optimum result and presumably he is one of our best. The guy better makes up his mind whether he wants to play for SE or not. His pranks is becoming egregiously exasperating.
Training for a big match means abstinence...what do you want him to do on his wedding night? :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

bully12 wrote:
Yes musa was in camp after his marriage because he never asked for permission to be away. Besides he hasn't been playing regularly for Leicester. It's even a privilege for him that he was invited
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

papilo wrote:GoalKeepers:
Akpeyi, Ezenwa, Alampasu

Defenders:
Echiejile, Troost-Ekong, Chidozie Awaziem, Ebuehi, Omeruo, Maroof Youssef(Zamalek), Shehu Abdullahi

Midfielders:
Onazi, Ogu, Mikel Agu, Ndidi, Etebo, Alhassan Ibrahim

Forwards:
Musa, Iheanacho, Kayode, Onyekuru, Iwobi, Osimhen, Simon Moses

OMGGGG!!!! I have been waiting for the day this guy will get his chance!!! WOW! Rohr you try for this one.

Kid is very versatile with a wicket left foot! . :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Marriage is not an excuse. Musa got married and reported in camp. Elderson is getting married on the 3rd of June, reported to camp and will shift his honeymoon to feature against South Africa. Moses already has 2 children with his bride, so no be like brand new wife. :lol:
I am happy
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

He is having toe surgery this summer hence won't be available
Last edited by papilo on Wed May 31, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yes o
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bully12 wrote:
So because Musa got married and decided he wants to play football after means everyone else must do so? Let the man enjoy his wife for goodness sake. It's not like the NFF and a lot of fans care much for the players anywayz.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!