Russians parade in blackface ahead of Cameroon-Germany match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Russia....again

Post by Eaglezbeak »

platinum wrote:I'd love to see what Cameroon and CAF does about this.
What are they going to do?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is up to CAF to respond...let us see what the new excos will do. :curse:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Camel-ruin
what's funny? shame on you.. you find something funny with that despicable act by Russia
Un-foookin-believable. :boo: :boo: :boo:

I wondah ooohhhh How & very unfortunate!!!!!
Last edited by Man Ataye on Tue May 30, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

oloye wrote:It is up to CAF to respond...let us see what the new excos will do. :curse:
If it's not an official display (by the Russian FA or FIFA) it's not down to CAf to do anything after all this happened in Russia by its citizens.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:It is up to CAF to respond...let us see what the new excos will do. :curse:
If it's not an official display (by the Russian FA or FIFA) it's not down to CAf to do anything after all this happened in Russia by its citizens.
It does not have to be official display, Russia being the host of a major tourney has a certain responsibility to tje nations and teams participating
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
It does not have to be official display, Russia being the host of a major tourney has a certain responsibility to tje nations and teams participating
Well if a bunch of clowns dress up in a provocative way at a carnival and it finds its self on multimedia platforms not even the organisers of the carnival can be held accountable but you have a right to complain but no one is obliged to even respond,it's probably not illegal to wear a Cameroonian shirt and paint your face black in Russia and the organisers can easily say they don't know those people personally it's only if they turn up in a stadium during a major tournament and do something that's deemed rascist when any football federation,association or organisation can do something about it or atleast question the organisers!I personally think it's wrong what they did but Russia won't even apologise!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Tue May 30, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Well if a bunch of clowns dress up in a provocative way at a carnival and it finds its self on multimedia platforms not even the organisers of the carnival can be held accountable but you have a right to complain but no one is obliged to even respond!
So if a bunch of clowns decide to harass Cameroon fans during a tournament, organizers should not be held accountable.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Well if a bunch of clowns dress up in a provocative way at a carnival and it finds its self on multimedia platforms not even the organisers of the carnival can be held accountable but you have a right to complain but no one is obliged to even respond!
So if a bunch of clowns decide to harass Cameroon fans during a tournament, organizers should not be held accountable.
In a tournament FIFA will be responsible but during a carnival I doubt it. (Read my first post I made it clear).
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

Black man's paradox. Whites are united, Koreans are one, Chinese and Taipei are the same. Tai one and Tai two nko? Everywhere you go, oyibo na oyibo. But Black man nko,whosaii? Some Black man na yellowmen, some Black men na yankee dudus, some even think say dem be Russians. See dem as dem dey fight demselves over who right and who wrong to insult dem. Di god wey do una like dis, e no go berra for am.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

hangingfire wrote:Black man's paradox. Whites are united, Koreans are one, Chinese and Taipei are the same. Tai one and Tai two nko? Everywhere you go, oyibo na oyibo. But Black man nko,whosaii? Some Black man na yellowmen, some Black men na yankee dudus, some even think say dem be Russians. See dem as dem dey fight demselves over who right and who wrong to insult dem. Di god wey do una like dis, e no go berra for am.
True but black people are a conquered people and they thrive on their own division because the oppressed like oppress ( no matter what race) but in this case nothing will happen because black people don't have a voice out side their own community (what's left of it),things can change but only as a people!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Well if a bunch of clowns dress up in a provocative way at a carnival and it finds its self on multimedia platforms not even the organisers of the carnival can be held accountable but you have a right to complain but no one is obliged to even respond,it's probably not illegal to wear a Cameroonian shirt and paint your face black in Russia and the organisers can easily say they don't know those people personally it's only if they turn up in a stadium during a major tournament and do something that's deemed rascist when any football federation,association or organisation can do something about it or atleast question the organisers!I personally think it's wrong what they did but Russia won't even apologise!
Like i said earlier, whether it is a bunch of clowns or bunch of comedians, this is offensive and CAF should do something about it. Whether Russia ,FIFA or whoever decides to act on it is immaterial ,that is just flogging a dead horse trying to distract or get attention. Sometimes you complain or protest first ,then follow up. When Korean was to host the Olympics and then the World cup, animal rights group complained about the dog eating culture. Of course it was some clowns eating those poor dogs, but they complained nevertheless.

The problem with the blackman is ...aggh let me leave it, but first God's sake let us learn completely from those who taught us this thing called education, let us go beyond where we use it to argue against our case.

I dont care if these are clowns or robots, these are the citizens of Russia and whatever they are doing here is related to a major tournament they are hosting, CAF if they are not populated by a bunch of dumb striped suit wearing fools should lodge a protest. Whether it is acted upon or not is immaterial, the first dignifying thing a man owes to himself is to let people know when he is violated.

If no action is taken today it would be taken tomorrow.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Like i said earlier, whether it is a bunch of clowns or bunch of comedians, this is offensive and CAF should do something about it. Whether Russia ,FIFA or whoever decides to act on it is immaterial ,that is just flogging a dead horse trying to distract or get attention. Sometimes you complain or protest first ,then follow up. When Korean was to host the Olympics and then the World cup, animal rights group complained about the dog eating culture. Of course it was some clowns eating those poor dogs, but they complained nevertheless.

The problem with the blackman is ...aggh let me leave it, but first God's sake let us learn completely from those who taught us this thing called education, let us go beyond where we use it to argue against our case.

I dont care if these are clowns or robots, these are the citizens of Russia and whatever they are doing here is related to a major tournament they are hosting, CAF if they are not populated by a bunch of dumb striped suit wearing fools should lodge a protest. Whether it is acted upon or not is immaterial, the first dignifying thing a man owes to himself is to let people know when he is violated.

They should complain
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:If you ask Russians, they will say what's the big deal? That was their response to Osaze's banana incident, as well as the one when a govt official tweeted Obama's pic with a banana. Putin later rewarded the lady in the Obama incident by making her a torch-bearer for the Sochi games. Some of our CEs find such things amusing.
If CAF and Cameroon had balls, they'd demand an apology or Cameroon pulls out of Confed and Africa pulls out of the world cup next year.

But Africans are generally mentally weak! Ask around Cybereagles, whether we will support a complete pull out from the world cup next year, and there will be people who will say "NO!' "Ah! no need! its just a parade, lets enjoy the world cup!'
They will be more interested in watching football, rather than giving a damn about dignity.
If you want to insult Africans and cybereagles forumers, insult only yourself.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
:thumb:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Racism in America might be worse than it is in Russia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

They should complain
Simples ....my point since yesterday :D

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

They should complain
But without emotions I doubt it they will,what you need to do is understand that I wasn't talking in theory and emotion I wasn't even dissagreeing I was stating that nothing is going to happen even if we agree or disagree.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ohenhen1 wrote:Racism in America might be worse than it is in Russia.

How so?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Racism in America might be worse than it is in Russia.

How so?

It is so because Ohenhen said so. maybe we can help him pack his bags.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
oloye wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

The problem with the black man is ...aggh let me leave it, but first God's sake let us learn completely from those who taught us this thing called education, let us go beyond where we use it to argue against our case.

I don't care if these are clowns or robots, these are the citizens of Russia and whatever they are doing here is related to a major tournament they are hosting, CAF if they are not populated by a bunch of dumb striped suit wearing fools should lodge a protest. Whether it is acted upon or not is immaterial, the first dignifying thing a man owes to himself is to let people know when he is violated.

They should complain

Oloye, I don't agreed with you that this is a CAF and Cameroon problem. Rather, I believe that this is a humanitarian problem.

FIFA will actually be happy if CAF pulled out of the world cup, ditto Russia. Ditto U.S.A. Ditto (wait for it), the whole of Europe and even some Asian countries.

You don't hand the enemies the guns and bullets to wipe you out. Rather, you fight smart. Someone here said Africa is a defeated continent. But Germany was defeated in two world wars and still counts today. U.S.A did not defeat Vietnam but still counts.

Russia and its soviet army lost in Afghanistan and still counts. Italy lost a major war to Ethiopia and needed the collusion and collaboration of western armies (including the connivance of the U.S.A) to reverse the defeat and Italy still counts but where is Ethiopia? Defeat is your mind and in your head.

The greatest problem that the Black race have today is rancor and strife in the estate. The Black man is simply put, the Black man's worst enemy. Look at this very debate and you will know what I mean.

As a passing shot, Africa constitutes a huge percentage in the world's population. The White man has deliberately held down Africa to be a consumers' enclave and reap market gains. But economics teaches you that the consumers have a big leverage. But the White man also know their economics well.

Africans cannot take advantage of this consumers' power as long as they are divided and perpetuated division is our lot. We just don't know squat and this is a shame.
Last edited by hangingfire on Wed May 31, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

This doesn't look like any official act. Just seems like a bunch of random racist individuals marching at a parade. I don't think the confed cup organizers are behind this.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Somebody needs to buy a Russian flag, wipe their black azz with it, and post it on Youtube. :curse: Dis wan don do! :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Hangingfire

Africans are not only a defeated people they are as I stated a conquered people which includes religiously (European and Middle Eastern influence),mentally,socially and physically .....lets not digress from the matter in hand but look at Africa and its leaders and its masses and you will understand why other races find it easy to poke at black people with no regards or respect so yes Africans need to step into the 21st (almost 25% through) Century with a new goal!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.