Hello Everyone

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omo-eko
Egg
Egg
Hello Everyone

Post by omo-eko »

Hello everyone, This is Omoeko, I salute you all,, good to be back,
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Hello Everyone

Post by 1naija »

omo-eko wrote:Hello everyone, This is Omoeko, I salute you all,, good to be back,

Did you get out early on good behavior?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

1naija wrote:
omo-eko wrote:Hello everyone, This is Omoeko, I salute you all,, good to be back,

That's not nice at all. The guy spent years using a spoon to dig a tunnel. Crawled through the prison sewage system. Ran through some dense forrest with iron ball tied to his ankle. Stole some ladies cloths from the washing line. Finally made it back to CE and this is the kind of welcome you give him?

Omo-Eko abeg no vex, I apologize on his behalf. Welcome back jare :tic: Hopefully they won't catch up with you before we play South Africa
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Welcome back bro... see you in three months :)
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Welcome back to da house.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

That's not nice at all. The guy spent years using a spoon to dig a tunnel. Crawled through the prison sewage system. Ran through some dense forrest with iron ball tied to his ankle. Stole some ladies cloths from the washing line. Finally made it back to CE and this is the kind of welcome you give him?

Omo-Eko abeg no vex, I apologize on his behalf. Welcome back jare :tic: Hopefully they won't catch up with you before we play South Africa
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Welcome back.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And his wasn't nice??????
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Omo-eko

Welcome back, bros!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So none of you are going to ask him where he was coming back from?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

omo-eko was only on a self-imposed hiatus. I can attest. I've spoken with him severally off- forum, and I can assure he has still been on top of all things Nigerian football.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Mods, please do the business to this thread... 8-).
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Omo-"no mans land"

Welcome back
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Welcome back - bros! May you enjoy the forum and stay longer this time. There are so many FOOLS in this place these days which it makes it harder for the impatient to stay.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.