Paraguay routed 5-0 in France as Giroud bags hat trick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Paraguay routed 5-0 in France as Giroud bags hat trick

Post by Scipio Africanus »

[/video]

Wha choo looking at?!
Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: Paraguay routed 5-0 in France as Giroud bags hat trick

Post by Cally »

Giroud!!!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cally wrote:Giroud!!!
You mean Donkey surely
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...must be Paraguay's D team, just like SE walloped some country's C team 3 zeep :laugh: :laugh:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

all 3 goals were 1-touch! That's his specialty. I wish though that he developed other aspects of his game, and he would be absolutely lethal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

all 3 goals were 1-touch! That's his specialty. I wish though that he developed other aspects of his game, and he would be absolutely lethal.
Chief, Giroud is an excellent player, wenger just doesn't use him well. Aerial threat, fast and strong....the surrounding cast sucks or just aren't feeding him the ball to reward his runs and position in the 18 yard box
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Chief, Giroud is an excellent player, wenger just doesn't use him well. Aerial threat, fast and strong....the surrounding cast sucks or just aren't feeding him the ball to reward his runs and position in the 18 yard box
Fast and Olivier Giroud in the same sentence? :D

That guy is a one touch genius and second or more touch crap. Use him where all he has to do is one touch and you will get the most lethal forward around. He has the size and can actually get to the high balls, has a good ball control but if that involves another touch, fogerrit!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Paraguay routed 5-0 in France as Giroud bags hat tr

Post by anikulapo »

100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Moron stick to pumping tires and charging batteries :rotf: :rotf: what kind of retarded uses Speed and Giroud in the same sentence.

Dumb Vulcanizer, no wonder you were deported for stupidity :rotf: :taunt: it's dumb noisemakers like you why dey make Wenger double down on his stubborness :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

strong but not fast. Yes, AW doesn't use him right, but that's based on his limitations.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Moron stick to pumping tires and charging batteries :rotf: :rotf: what kind of retarded uses Speed and Giroud in the same sentence.

Dumb Vulcanizer, no wonder you were deported for stupidity :rotf: :taunt: it's dumb noisemakers like you why dey make Wenger double down on his stubborness :mrgreen:

Eyahhhh nOw 7-0 kai :rotf: :rotf:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Giroud is quite talented, but he is lazy. If he has the heart of Griezmann, I see a world class player.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

one day you will get a job and find something other than being a stay home husband and a gutter mouth to be...until then enjoy your mumurity. Girouds reflex in the 18'yard box is amazing and at such I say he is fast. Keep opening your rotten mouth to yarn dust..after all we've seen a clip of your fat #$% playing soccer and you can't even move ve..fatty mcfatty
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Man Ataye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

look at this useless virgin. No go rent hooker, dey here dey ride another man coattail with your Beatle juice facial features. Ewu

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

one day you will get a job and find something other than being a stay home husband and a gutter mouth to be...until then enjoy your mumurity. Girouds reflex in the 18'yard box is amazing and at such I say he is fast. Keep opening your rotten mouth to yarn dust..after all we've seen a clip of your fat #$% playing soccer and you can't even move ve..fatty mcfatty

Vulcanizer,

Why all the aggression nah? No be me tell you to expose ya stupidity on a cyber level :taunt: :taunt:

Ewu Obodo :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Vulcanizer,

Why all the aggression nah? No be me tell you to expose ya stupidity on a cyber level :taunt: :taunt:

Ewu Obodo :mrgreen:

Wow 8-0 not even halftime yet .... Aniks na which record u day chase????? u don flatten am tire.... Detroit self no do am dis bad
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

100%Naija wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

look at this useless virgin. No go rent hooker, dey here dey ride another man coattail with your Beatle juice facial features. Ewu

Chei so u had to post ya pix as a firm warning to me u ain't playing???? Still the old FUGLY miserable old bat from years gone... I beg no b my fault, no b me send.... Sometimes, life in't fair :???: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: