Rohr- Why I left out China boys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr- Why I left out China boys

Post by Dammy »

With the exception of Mikel, the international careers of the China based players is over.

Rohr – Why I left out ‘China Boys’
By admin -
June 5, 2017

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has said he left out the country’s China-based stars from Saturday’s AFCON qualifier against South Africa because it was difficult to monitor them as well as the fact that he was satisfied with the players he worked with in France.

Eagles skipper Mikel Obi was ruled out due to injury, but strikers Odion Ighalo and Brown Ideye were later not considered for the Eagles training camp.

Obafemi Martins and Anthony Ujah also feature in China, but they are yet to be part of Rohr’s plans.

“It’s very difficult to monitor the players in China,” Rohr told reporters on arrival in Uyo today.

“You already know that one them is injured, our captain (Mikel).

“Also, I was satisfied with the performances of the young players I have been working with for the past two weeks in France and that was why we decided to keep this group.”
Odion Ighalo goes for goal in China

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/06/05/r ... hina-boys/
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rohr- Why I left out China boys

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We all know Mikel is injured, he did post some videos on IG working with a physio ... Mikel will walk into the SE starting lineup . FACT not opinion
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:We all know Mikel is injured, he did post some videos on IG working with a physio ... Mikel will walk into the SE starting lineup . FACT not opinion
This your obsession about Mikel is beyond surprising. Damn!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who is score Nigeria? I'm calling BS on this quote.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I'm sure Rohr did not like Mikel refused to take his advice against moving to China . He is being very diplomatic about it. Slowly phasing him out of the national team without any rancor .
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:We all know Mikel is injured, he did post some videos on IG working with a physio ... Mikel will walk into the SE starting lineup . FACT not opinion
We don't need Mikel in SE anymore. We already have a new MIKEL on the team..................
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Some of us are so quick to throw valuable experience away. It is important for us to have these reliable leaders on the squad, this include Enyeama if he wants to return as well. The youth is there for the future and the fact some of them play without fear is great, however the experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ikemba_nacho wrote:Some of us are so quick to throw valuable experience away. It is important for us to have these reliable leaders on the squad, this include Enyeama if he wants to return as well. The youth is there for the future and the fact some of them play without fear is great, however the experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.
Please dont let me slap you this night!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:Some of us are so quick to throw valuable experience away. It is important for us to have these reliable leaders on the squad, this include Enyeama if he wants to return as well. The youth is there for the future and the fact some of them play without fear is great, however the experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.
Please dont let me slap you this night!
Which part is a slappable offence?
1. Some of us are so quick to throw valuable experience away.
2. It is important for us to have these reliable leaders on the squad.
3. Include Enyeama if he wants to return as well.
4. The youth is there for the future.
5. The fact some of them play without fear is great.
6. Experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.
WHICH ONE? :?:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ikemba_nacho wrote:6. Experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.

Damunk wrote:

Please, dont let me also slap you this night! I have two hands and can slap two faces at the same time! with all the experience they have, with them, we missed two nations cup.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I agree with you that experience is vital in a talented but inexperienced team like the SE. If by the Grace of God, we qualify for the 2018 WC, it will be the first senior competition for many of the players. The likes of Onyekuru, Osimhen, Awaziem, Agu, Aina, Alampasu, Nura, Ebuehi, Marouf, Alhassan, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Iwobi, Success, Etebo, Ikeme, Troost Ekong, Balogun, Akpeyi etc have never played in any senior tournament for Nigeria. That is why the experience of the much maligned Musa, Echiejile, Onazi, Mikel Obi, Enyeama, Omeruo, Moses etc comes in handy. they have experience of tournaments like the Nations Cup, Confederations Cup and the World Cup.
Let me take us back to memory lane, to see why experience is important. The 1984 CAN final between Nigeria and Cameroon is what I call the football version of Mohammed Ali's "Rope a Dope". An inexperienced Nigeria with only Henry Nwosu and Muda Lawal as experienced players met an experienced Indomitable Lions with players like Bell, Sinkot, Aoudu, Kunde, Onana, Mbida, Abega, Olle-Olle, Milla, Djonkep etc in the final. Nigeria were leading 1-0 and had the Lions back to the wall and even scored a disallowed 2nd goal by James Etokebe. The Lions allowed the younger Nigerians to run rings around them and eventually ran out of gas. Then the Lions roared back and hit a tiring Nigerian side with 3 goals to win 3-1 and lift the cup. After the match, the veteran, Muda Lawal said that himself and Nwosu tried to get the younger players to slow down the pace of the game and conserve energy to no avail. That is the value of experience at the top level.
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:6. Experience stabilizes things when the going is rough.

Damunk wrote:

Please, dont let me also slap you this night! I have two hands and can slap two faces at the same time! with all the experience they have, with them, we missed two nations cup.
And that's a fact,so after experiencing one they where too slow to fix the second!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
I agree with you that experience is vital in a talented but inexperienced team like the SE. If by the Grace of God, we qualify for the 2018 WC, it will be the first senior competition for many of the players. The likes of Onyekuru, Osimhen, Awaziem, Agu, Aina, Alampasu, Nura, Ebuehi, Marouf, Alhassan, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Iwobi, Success, Etebo, Ikeme, Troost Ekong, Balogun, Akpeyi etc have never played in any senior tournament for Nigeria. That is why the experience of the much maligned Musa, Echiejile, Onazi, Mikel Obi, Enyeama, Omeruo, Moses etc comes in handy. they have experience of tournaments like the Nations Cup, Confederations Cup and the World Cup.
Let me take us back to memory lane, to see why experience is important. The 1984 CAN final between Nigeria and Cameroon is what I call the football version of Mohammed Ali's "Rope a Dope". An inexperienced Nigeria with only Henry Nwosu and Muda Lawal as experienced players met an experienced Indomitable Lions with players like Bell, Sinkot, Aoudu, Kunde, Onana, Mbida, Abega, Olle-Olle, Milla, Djonkep etc in the final. Nigeria were leading 1-0 and had the Lions back to the wall and even scored a disallowed 2nd goal by James Etokebe. The Lions allowed the younger Nigerians to run rings around them and eventually ran out of gas. Then the Lions roared back and hit a tiring Nigerian side with 3 goals to win 3-1 and lift the cup. After the match, the veteran, Muda Lawal said that himself and Nwosu tried to get the younger players to slow down the pace of the game and conserve energy to no avail. That is the value of experience at the top level.
I warned you!

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
I warned you!

Are you a danfo driver or agbero? :lol:
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
I warned you!

Are you a danfo driver or agbero? :lol:

You think sey because I short like Abacha, my hand no fit reach your face? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Yakubu nko :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

wale1974 wrote:
Yakubu nko :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Yakubu was released by his team, if not he would displace Osihmen on the team :tic: :tic: :P :P

Honestly speaking though missing out on the ANC can not be put squarely on the players, we all know that. Having Onazi and Mikel in this team will help this team in the long run whilst new leaders come through.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Nigeria media worst than Fox news
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Undertaker wrote:

We don't need Mikel in SE anymore. We already have a new MIKEL on the team..................

How did that go today?

--------------------------------------------
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

F360 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

How did that go today?
You dey mind all those uninformed fans, thunder fire all of them including Rohr