Esiti to PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Esiti to PSG

Post by Bigpokey24 »

$117/hr, 6 weeks course , 3 times a week , 4 hours a day, will run you a total of $8424.00 , i fit take off the 424, to make am even, because you are a Nigerian
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, ignore maceo. The boy has always been very silly. Thats why he was driven out of his village at the age of 13 and had to fend for himself.
Funny thing is ]if you actually been on this forum as long as me you'd know I've lived my whole life outside Africa even learned pidgin on this forum, but go right ahead and spew more 'derision' my fan boy. I've posted 2 links too, I expect to see some derision on that post too, abeg scurry along and do your job... :bump:

Exactly! You were driven out like the mad dog that you are, and you had to fend for yourself outside Africa. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sure, that's why so many Nigerians are begging and pleading for visa's so they can also be 'driven out' to a better country, talk about stupidity :bump: :bump:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only the wretched ones and the ones in your situation go to embassies begging for Visa. Do you see the rich and prominent Nigerians trying to leave Nigeria? No! leave to go and do what?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:
It's really easy to google and only post the links that suit your argument:

Esiti - 3
http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/tottenham ... e-6469119/

Esiti - 2.5
http://m.goal.com/s/en/match/tottenham- ... 22/ratings
Whoscored is more accurate when it comes to rating players.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Has anybody ever seen, heard of ot witnessed Esiti attempt a shot on goal?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dotmund and Stuttgart join the race for Esiti.
fussballtransfers.com/nachricht/bvb-und-vfb-befassen-sich-mit-gent-abraumer_78533 …
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

wale1974 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
It's really easy to google and only post the links that suit your argument:

Esiti - 3
http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/tottenham ... e-6469119/

Esiti - 2.5
http://m.goal.com/s/en/match/tottenham- ... 22/ratings
Whoscored is more accurate when it comes to rating players.
Wale1974,

Evaluating rating is not that easy. I state this because many fans evaluate ratings based on what their eyes tell them. Sometimes those eyes are jaundiced by prejudice they have about a particular player. Further sites use a variety of methods for ratings. For instance, some are meticulous relying on number of touches, shots, etc to determine ratings while others simply use their subjective evaluation.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics