Esiti to PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Esiti to PSG

Post by niyi »

Pretty reliable PSG fan page
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Esiti to PSG

Post by danfo driver »

I have never really scouted the player, so only have a limited view of him. But the more the merrier! And as we know, in Nigeria, if you were not born abroad, you need to make a move to a famous club to be selected for the National tea (Onyekuru). So, i hope he moves to PSG. We want Ajayi crowther...eh.. i mean, we want a truly crowded midfield. :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I've never understood why Esiti is so undervalued by SE managers. He has always played well when given a chance, and then mysteriously, he doesn't get invited the next game! It is very puzzling. I have watched the guy play several times and I like his game. I was attacked once on here for saying he was probably slightly better than Ndidi.
Anyway, it's all good. Congrats to him if this is true.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:I've never understood why Esiti is so undervalued by SE managers. He has always played well when given a chance, and then mysteriously, he doesn't get invited the next game! It is very puzzling. I have watched the guy play several times and I like his game. I was attacked once on here for saying he was probably slightly better than Ndidi.
Well lets see if the move is true first.

I am not that aware of his ability, as I have never watched him extensively. Also, many on here have said he is a "jam body" player, maybe Rohr agrees. Again, i hope this moved comes true. In a world cup year, we need most of our players to be playing in top leagues
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if he moves, bobo will be in the SE FACT
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This summer is going to be interesting for Nigerian players. Ifeanyi Matthew is on the verge of signing for Anderlecht. If this moves comes through, it pushes Esiti back into SE reckoning. I hope it works out. This is the Rohr effect.
I am happy
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote:
bushboy wrote:I've never understood why Esiti is so undervalued by SE managers. He has always played well when given a chance, and then mysteriously, he doesn't get invited the next game! It is very puzzling. I have watched the guy play several times and I like his game. I was attacked once on here for saying he was probably slightly better than Ndidi.

I am not that aware of his ability, as I have never watched him extensively. Also, many on here have said he is a "jam body" player, maybe Rohr agrees. Again, i hope this moved comes true. In a world cup year, we need most of our players to be playing in top leagues
What does "jam body player" mean? He is a big, strong guy who is very comfortable on the ball and has good passing range. I compare him to Victor Wanyama.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:This summer is going to be interesting for Nigerian players. Ifeanyi Matthew is on the verge of signing for Anderlecht. If this moves comes through, it pushes Esiti back into SE reckoning. I hope it works out. This is the Rohr effect.
Excellent news. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

I hope this comes to fruition - one of my favorite prospects...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dammy wrote:This summer is going to be interesting for Nigerian players. Ifeanyi Matthew is on the verge of signing for Anderlecht. If this moves comes through, it pushes Esiti back into SE reckoning. I hope it works out. This is the Rohr effect.
What pushed him out of reckoning to begin with? Dude always played well for us. I suspect there is more than football related reasons for his continued exclusion. Outside of maybe Ndidi, he has been our most consistent central midfield player in Europe this season.
Who will be next?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bushboy wrote:What does "jam body player" mean? He is a big, strong guy who is very comfortable on the ball and has good passing range. I compare him to Victor Wanyama.
:agree:

In fact, I labeled him a poor man's Wanyama on this forum before the Spurs-Gent Europa Cup game...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bushboy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What does "jam body player" mean? He is a big, strong guy who is very comfortable on the ball and has good passing range. I compare him to Victor Wanyama.
You just described Wanyama but I'm not sure about Esiti meeting that definition though I stand to be corrected. The Esiti that I've watched (though limited for SE and his club during Europa league) is certainly a physical force in midfield but not the best footballing ability which explains why Ndidi is a better player at this moment b/c Ndidi is strong physically and can play football. Now who knows, Esiti might move to PSG and his game will open up playing in a more competitive and ambitious environment. But that remains to be seen. That said, I would have liked to have seen a little more of him in the SE as I thought he performed OK with the little opportunity that Rohr gave him during WCQs.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Antero Henrique contacted Anderson Esiti's agent to express his interest. An appointment is scheduled this week. According to our information, the Belgians of La Gantoise claim 20 million euros. A sum that the PSG is not yet willing to put on the table. Antero Henrique will have to be persuasive from the beginning to the club.

The new leader advances in parallel on the file of Jean-Michaël Seri (Nice). An appointment with its representatives is even scheduled earlier this week to praise the PSG to the Ivorian. Fan of Barcelona, ​​the Nice has been proposed in Catalonia by its agents without positive feedback from the Spanish club for the moment. AS Rome is also interested in Le Parisien. The two profiles are however substantially different, one being very technical, the other more physical
http://www.goal.com/fr/news/28/main/201 ... a-gantoise
SuperEagles

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Anderson Esiti - the rich man's George Seyi Olofinjana. I hope this move pays off so that we can have our own Pape Bouba Diop commanding our midfield.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Anderson Esiti is no longer a player of Estoril but can still help fill Amoreira's coffers. This is because, when he transferred to Belgians Gent for € 1.5m last summer, the SAD canary held 15 per cent of the 23-year-old Nigerian midfielder's pass, which, according to THE GAME, is Desired by the French PSG. The two emblems have already begun negotiations, accompanied by expectations by the Estorilistas, and Gent asks 20 million to release the young latch. If the player is transferred by that amount, the canaries raise another three million, double what they made when Anderson Esiti left.

RELATED
this was 6 hours ago

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/est ... 38574.html
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The new Sporting Director at PSG, Antero Henrique, is Portuguese and knows Esiti from his time in Leixoes and Estoril. PSG are looking for a physical midfielder to compliment the technical players they have in that department. Esiti fitted the bill and PSG have contacted his entourage and opened discussions with Gent (Gent paid 1.5 million euros for him), who have demanded 20 million euros for Esiti and they claim that his former club, Estoril, are entitled to 20% of his transfer fee as they have a sell-on clause. PSG are trying to get Gent to lower their asking price. That is the situation at the moment and it could change at any time.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:The new Sporting Director at PSG, Antero Henrique, is Portuguese and knows Esiti from his time in Leixoes and Estoril. PSG are looking for a physical midfielder to compliment the technical players they have in that department. Esiti fitted the bill and PSG have contacted his entourage and opened discussions with Gent (Gent paid 1.5 million euros for him), who have demanded 20 million euros for Esiti and they claim that his former club, Estoril, are entitled to 20% of his transfer fee as they have a sell-on clause. PSG are trying to get Gent to lower their asking price. That is the situation at the moment and it could change at any time.
they are also looking at the Ivorian at NIce( Barca/Roma are interested in him) PSG actually wants someone physical, they said Sie is a technical player
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Dammy wrote:The new Sporting Director at PSG, Antero Henrique, is Portuguese and knows Esiti from his time in Leixoes and Estoril. PSG are looking for a physical midfielder to compliment the technical players they have in that department. Esiti fitted the bill and PSG have contacted his entourage and opened discussions with Gent (Gent paid 1.5 million euros for him), who have demanded 20 million euros for Esiti and they claim that his former club, Estoril, are entitled to 20% of his transfer fee as they have a sell-on clause. PSG are trying to get Gent to lower their asking price. That is the situation at the moment and it could change at any time.
Greedy gent
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

danfo driver wrote:

I have watched him a lot in the last 2 seasons (once live in the stadium). His ability does not depend on whether he moves to PSG or not. The guy is a solid defensive midfielder. I hope we begin to appreciate players for what they are rather than the club they play for. Rohr has done a brilliant job with Nigeria and I support him 100% but there was a time when we were looking for the perfect position for Ndidi. Rohr played him at right back vs Zambia and we heard he was being considered for the left back position at some point due to Echiejile's poor performances. The guy moves to Leicester and he has suddenly become the number 1 name on the list (not saying this is not deserved). For months many of us were advocating for Onyekuru to be invited but nada. The guy is linked to 3 or 4 premier league teams and all of a sudden he is included in a list he was initially omitted from even though the player he replaced is back in. Whether Esiti goes to PSG or remains at Gent, he deserves another call up.
yes o
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
Greedy gent
Greedy ke? So, I should sell my property for pea nuts to a billionaire so that it can bring smile to the faces of the natives in the country of Nigeria? na wow o!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

papilo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I have watched him a lot in the last 2 seasons (once live in the stadium). His ability does not depend on whether he moves to PSG or not. The guy is a solid defensive midfielder. I hope we begin to appreciate players for what they are rather than the club they play for. Rohr has done a brilliant job with Nigeria and I support him 100% but there was a time when we were looking for the perfect position for Ndidi. Rohr played him at right back vs Zambia and we heard he was being considered for the left back position at some point due to Echiejile's poor performances. The guy moves to Leicester and he has suddenly become the number 1 name on the list (not saying this is not deserved). For months many of us were advocating for Onyekuru to be invited but nada. The guy is linked to 3 or 4 premier league teams and all of a sudden he is included in a list he was initially omitted from even though the player he replaced is back in. Whether Esiti goes to PSG or remains at Gent, he deserves another call up.
I think we can use his strength against Cameroon.
I am happy
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:
Greedy gent
Greedy ke? So, I should sell my property for pea nuts to a billionaire so that it can bring smile to the faces of the natives in the country of Nigeria? na wow o!
:rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I think the 20 million nah chicken change.. Let them pay more.. can you even imagine the small money West Ham bid for Kele.. 20 million please
SuperEagles