UYO CAMP: Onyekuru makes it count.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UYO CAMP: Onyekuru makes it count.....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Enugu II wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

RIP, Big Boss.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
Damunk wrote:Hmmmm......
Ogu as a centre back doesn't sound like such a bad idea.
I wonder how good a tackler he is and how good his positional awareness is.....
Damunk,

The tackling could be an issue but he already plays DM where he is expected to win a lot of balls. If he has good positional sense at CD, he will more likely be a better passer of the ball from the back than Ekong, Balogun, and Omeruo. A huge difference considering that passing out of the back is indeed an issue with our CD. It is same with Obi Mikel who, I stated several years ago, will make a wonderful center back.
I like Ogu's football intelligence, but he'll be muddled by any pacey striker... :atc:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Enugu II wrote:
Damunk wrote:Hmmmm......
Ogu as a centre back doesn't sound like such a bad idea.
I wonder how good a tackler he is and how good his positional awareness is.....
Damunk,

The tackling could be an issue but he already plays DM where he is expected to win a lot of balls. If he has good positional sense at CD, he will more likely be a better passer of the ball from the back than Ekong, Balogun, and Omeruo. A huge difference considering that passing out of the back is indeed an issue with our CD. It is same with Obi Mikel who, I stated several years ago, will make a wonderful center back.
THis comment in bold is actually pretty smart. He played CD for chelsea a few games and did really well against top attackers