Wicked Wike a Real Madrid WE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Wicked Wike a Real Madrid WE

Post by cic old boy »

Rivers State governor Nyesom Wike celebrates Real Madrid's CL win with wife and otimkpus.
https://www.naijiant.com/photos/wike-wi ... eague-win/
http://www.naijiant.com/
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wicked Wike a Real Madrid WE

Post by Nkume »

Onyesom Nwike, we know you are a guy man but take am easy now.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

A perfect illustration of the breath-taking inanity of Nigerian leadership! SMDH.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

When has he celebrated Rivers United this way? Rubbish
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

A guy celebrates that a team he supports won a major trophy and you guys berate him. Kai! I know that each of you support one Euro team or the other o.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You own a US baseball team jersey that you wear proudly to Nigerian SE games so whats the difference? :D

"Wicked" Wike through the Rivers state Government sponsors one of the most successful clubs in Nigerian history, so he can join the REST of Nigeria including EVERY Nigerian in London to support a foreign football team. This is a hypocritical thread!

1Naija is out preparing to start a lecture on hypocrisy! :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

chendosplastic wrote:A guy celebrates that a team he supports won a major trophy and you guys berate him. Kai! I know that each of you support one Euro team or the other o.
Na so o. I bet CIC was writing tgat article is his favorite US baseball team jersey.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:You own a US baseball team jersey that you wear proudly to Nigerian SE games so whats the difference? :D

"Wicked" Wike through the Rivers state Government sponsors one of the most successful clubs in Nigerian history, so he can join the REST of Nigeria including EVERY Nigerian in London to support a foreign football team. This is a hypocritical thread!

1Naija is out preparing to start a lecture on hypocrisy! :D
:lol: I own 4 baseball jerseys for 4 different teams - Cincinnati Reds, NY Yankees, Kansas City Royals and Chicago White Sox. I also drive a British car owned by a German company. I only have 2 made in Nigeria "senator" clothes.

Wicked Wike has no wicked business wickedly supporting a foreign team. That's just wickedness, a wicked disregard for Rivers United and setting a wicked example for all Port Harcourt boys, by forcing all his wicked cronies to wear the shirt. In fact forcing his wife to wear the shirt is wicked domestic abuse.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija begins lecture on hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy 101.
A Nigerian living in London and owns 4 US baseball teams jerseys, but calling out a Nigerian that lives in Nigeria and funds a super successful Nigerian team for supporting a European team that just won the second biggest soccer trophy in the world.

Class, is this an example of Hypocrisy or not?

Anyone that answers incorrectly will be sent to yeyemsters batcher flat with no underwear
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:1naija begins lecture on hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy 101.
A Nigerian living in London and owns 4 US baseball teams jerseys, but calling out a Nigerian that lives in Nigeria and funds a super successful Nigerian team for supporting a European team that just won the second biggest soccer trophy in the world.

Anyone that answers incorrectly will be sent to yeyemsters batcher flat with no underwear
I live in London b/c of the wickedness of crooks like Wike. They ruin the country, ruin our schools, ruin our hospitals, and go abroad for treatment, educate their kids abroad, and support foreign teams.

I wear baseball jerseys b/c I like them and not b/c I support the teams. I only support 2 teams - Rangers and the SE.

PS: You need to buy a wicked Madrid shirt to get any favours from wicked Wike.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:1naija begins lecture on hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy 101.

I live in London b/c of the wickedness of crooks like Wike. They ruin the country, ruin our schools, ruin our hospitals, and go abroad for treatment, educate their kids abroad, and support foreign teams.

I wear baseball jerseys b/c I like them and not b/c I support the teams. I only support 2 teams - Rangers and the SE.

PS: You need to buy a wicked Madrid shirt to get any favours from wicked Wike.
WRONG ANSWER!

Off to yeyemsters batcher flat you go!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

No respect for our local sides, same day our team, his team, RIVERS UNITED was playing in the CAF Confederations. Kampala City vs Rivers United(Nigeria) 2pm
UEFA Finals : Juventus v Real Madrid: He flew to Spain, preferred Oyobo to his own local club.

Wike has done well, but this move i no support am.

He Loves Real Madrid, but he should also show interest by attending some Rivers United local matches, CAF and League matches(some, not all)
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I think you are finally finding value for your website: cartoon jokes! or scathing sarcasm.
good job. When are you doing one on APC governors? No discrimiNACtion
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

furiously frank wrote:I think you are finally finding value for your website: cartoon jokes! or scathing sarcasm.
good job. When are you doing one on APC governors? No discrimiNACtion
:lol: :lol: The website was doing cartoons/satire from the very start!