Who authorized Etebo to wear the number 10 jersey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Who authorized Etebo to wear the number 10 jersey

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who is the human that gave Etebo the authority to wear the number 10 shirt..that person should be fined....it was embarrassing seeing Etebo in that kit, performing rubbish....big Shame...peakmilk is a joke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Who authorized Etebo to wear the number 10 jersey

Post by King Futcha »

make big pokey positive again.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

On rewatch he did ok in his role in the first half, dunno what happened second. Wish he had scored that cut back from Kele that would have calmed our boys down. Oh well. Anyways, I heard he hand washed and ironed the jersey well well removed all the wrinkles and left it for Mikel to reclaim...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

maceo4 wrote:On rewatch he did ok in his role in the first half, dunno what happened second. Wish he had scored that cut back from Kele that would have calmed our boys down. Oh well. Anyways, I heard he hand washed and ironed the jersey well well removed all the wrinkles and left it for Mikel to reclaim...
No, Mikel is too old and slow and plays in china. The return leg will be a completely different game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Who is the human that gave Etebo the authority to wear the number 10 shirt..that person should be fined....it was embarrassing seeing Etebo in that kit, performing rubbish....big Shame...peakmilk is a joke

BP................ enemy of progress! Mikel plays in China in a mickey mouse league. If he is still wear the #10 jersey for Nigeria in 2018 then we deserve to get beat again and again by minors like South Africa and Somalia!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Agreed. Etebo better return to his #20 jersey before Odogwu Mikel gets Ndidi and Iheanacho to frog-march him.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Good observation
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Obong wrote:Agreed. Etebo better return to his #20 jersey before Odogwu Mikel gets Ndidi and Iheanacho to frog-march him.
Agreed. He should take the #20 shirt and return to the bench with it. Overrated footballer.
yes o
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's shocking they allowed him to wear that shirt..Etebo was horrible playing the position he played.. let him sit with onazi and play the same position he did vs Algeria
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Etebo should never wear that #10
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

maceo4 wrote:On rewatch he did ok in his role in the first half, dunno what happened second. Wish he had scored that cut back from Kele that would have calmed our boys down. Oh well. Anyways, I heard he hand washed and ironed the jersey well well removed all the wrinkles and left it for Mikel to reclaim...
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed. He played well in the first half remember the through pass,which the south african player used his hand to block, that should have been a penalty or goal!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

it is not a joking matter :mad: :mad: We shouldn't be letting any hey yous just put on the 10 jersey like that, JJ no vex jare
Oya back to the matter
open and close
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

They better have replacement jerseys. Mikel shouldn't degrade himself by putting on that defiled jersey :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
They better have replacement jerseys. Mikel shouldn't degrade himself by putting on that defiled jersey :!:

Cheers.
kpom
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:It's shocking they allowed him to wear that shirt..Etebo was horrible playing the position he played.. let him sit with onazi and play the same position he did vs Algeria
You need to calm down.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:It's shocking they allowed him to wear that shirt..Etebo was horrible playing the position he played.. let him sit with onazi and play the same position he did vs Algeria
You need to calm down.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: yea calm down and get beat by SA .. SE fans aren't mentally weak like assnal spamming fans fyi
SuperEagles

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

After Mikel the shirt should be reserved for Kelechi Nwakali . Indubitably he is the only one currently after Mikel has the indisputable qualities to wear the shirt . The rest are fake.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I think Etebo would perform better either as a wide forward or a holding midfielder. He makes very good runs from deep and is also a good finisher, but his passing, link up play, and off the ball movement need to improve for him to excel as an AM.

I still think Iwobi would be a better AM cause he's much better passer and moves better without the ball. I hope Rohr stops playing Iwobi on the wings.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

But why did Etebo put on the no. 10 though? He's only been on SE for 2 mins. It's offensive to give him that shirt just like that. Did he ask for it? That's overstepping his boundaries if he did and if it was given to him, hope it's not Rohr that made the idiotic decision.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

felarey wrote:But why did Etebo put on the no. 10 though? He's only been on SE for 2 mins. It's offensive to give him that shirt just like that. Did he ask for it? That's overstepping his boundaries if he did and if it was given to him, hope it's not Rohr that made the idiotic decision.
I will not be surprised if Rohr made the decision . He is good in making idiotic decision .
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:
You need to calm down.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: yea calm down and get beat by SA .. SE fans aren't mentally weak like assnal spamming fans fyi
You need to calm down. Arsenal is marching forward and you're on the Internet foaming from the mouth. Its only one loss to SA and you can't control or behave yourself. Go take a shower or have a cold drink, and stop being so emotional.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

tbh I had a head scratching moment of confusion when I saw the #10 jersey on him, I began wondering when and how that decision to give a sacred number to a JJC player was made, I just Rohr know what he is setting himself up for on that one if the decision was his...till Mikel retires no other player deserves to don that shirt, and that's until we discover a player good enough to wear it after Mikel retires.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

gochino wrote:
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed. He played well in the first half remember the through pass,which the south african player used his hand to block, that should have been a penalty or goal!
You are not the only 2 who noticed...
Etebo played very well in the 1H - until the ENTIRE team self-destructed in the 2H.
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL