Vincent ENYEAMA at Uyo Camp!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Idika
Egg
Egg
Re: Vincent ENYEAMA at Uyo Camp!!!

Post by Idika »

Odas wrote:
bushboy wrote:Make he gerrout!!!
Exactly my suggestion, but first, what does he want?
To cause confusion and distraction. Yeye dey smell.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Deep down we all know we could do with magnet back between the sticks... a good PR agent should be able to weave some magic..

He and Rohr need to have another 1-2-1 after the game and revisit the matter. Let him and Ikeme have a straight fight for the No.1 position. We need competition in every spot.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Enugu II wrote:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:"Storms"??? Like Boko Haram? Naija journos and their lingo sha. Erstwhile, Sweat merchant, Technical Adviser. :)

I suppose "Enyeama Visits Eagles camp" isn't catchy enough.
ITK. How do.you know he visited and not stormed the camp? In other words, how do you know "visited" is the right word?
Because I read the story behind the headline. You should try it sometime when you're not to busy sucking Yobo's cock.
Perhaps if you had stopped suckling KoCs cock while you were trying to suggest to him to tell the governor of Akwa Ibom to unilaterally sign naming rights to a publicly owned facility, another dumb, ignorant, ITK, stupid, i used to live in America before i was deported therefore i know obodo onyibo logic that everyone in Nigeria, you would have known that "storm" is a better word to describe Vincents appearance at the camp since there is no indication that he was invited or that he requested a visit. You would have known this difference if you didnt spend your tine in obodo onyibo succking cocks for a dollar like you are now doing in Nigera for a Naira. :D
It's a better word for you maybe. Here's the official definition of storm when used as a verb. Try reconciling that with the article, if you can handle it.

Go back to doing what you do best, suckling Yobo's titties while tickling his balls. Your brain can't seem to handle anything more cognitively challenging.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:"Storms"??? Like Boko Haram? Naija journos and their lingo sha. Erstwhile, Sweat merchant, Technical Adviser. :)

ITK. How do.you know he visited and not stormed the camp? In other words, how do you know "visited" is the right word?
Because I read the story behind the headline. You should try it sometime when you're not to busy sucking Yobo's cock.
Perhaps if you had stopped suckling KoCs cock while you were trying to suggest to him to tell the governor of Akwa Ibom to unilaterally sign naming rights to a publicly owned facility, another dumb, ignorant, ITK, stupid, i used to live in America before i was deported therefore i know obodo onyibo logic that everyone in Nigeria, you would have known that "storm" is a better word to describe Vincents appearance at the camp since there is no indication that he was invited or that he requested a visit. You would have known this difference if you didnt spend your tine in obodo onyibo succking cocks for a dollar like you are now doing in Nigera for a Naira. :D
It's a better word for you maybe. Here's the official definition of storm when used as a verb. Try reconciling that with the article, if you can handle it.

Go back to doing what you do best, suckling Yobo's titties while tickling his balls. Your brain can't seem to handle anything more cognitively challenging.
May thunder storm or visit your azzz for all the ball you've been juggling and sucking in Nigeria all in the name of a Naira. Lol
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

Uncle 1Naira! Na when this fight start with sisi chaser? make both of una take am easy before Senior Uncle Prepaid send una go corner go close your eyes and hands up
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:

May thunder stormor visit your azzz for all the ball you've been juggling and sucking in Nigeria all in the name of a Naira. Lol
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

rafflick wrote:Uncle 1Naira! Na when this fight start with sisi chaser? make both of una take am easy before Senior Uncle Prepaid send una go corner go close your eyes and hands up
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:

May thunder stormor visit your azzz for all the ball you've been juggling and sucking in Nigeria all in the name of a Naira. Lol
:rotf:

My very very senior uncle, it's my war against balls (and I'm not talking soocer balls) juggling ITKs
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Enyeama, was well received apparently. Will he also be at the Le Meridien camp in August when Cameroun comes calling?...

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/07/pi ... mp-in-uyo/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ini Edo storms camp! (Enyeama can't be the news here)

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/06/ ... ncent.html
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Obong wrote:Enyeama, was well received apparently. Will he also be at the Le Meridien camp in August when Cameroun comes calling?...

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/07/pi ... mp-in-uyo/
...depends, if his club's summer break is not over, or he has not finish his vacation in Nigeria. I understand he's from Uyo or was around there and decided to drop by.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:
Quit insulting our legends...
That one reason our country sucks!

If Enyeama stole money...
Some of you would be killing each other to defend him.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

In ODAS' case, if the Oyibo coach invites Vince, it will suddenly be OK... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

Gotti! Please who is insulting Enyeama and what did we say that is of "insult to him?
Last edited by Odas on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

In ODAS' case, if the Oyibo coach invites Vince, it will suddenly be OK... :lol:
Gotti, I DO NOT have a position in this issue - one way or the other - and hence I asked to know what he wants. On the other hand, assuming he wants to come back to the team, the question is; why now? Is it because he sensed the team is in a good position to qualify for the World Cup from its group?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

Guy, are you having a conversation with yourself?

There's a place for people with such "ability".
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Odas wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

Gotti, I DO NOT have a position in this issue - one way or the other - and hence I asked to know what he wants. On the other hand, assuming he wants to come back to the team, the question is; why now? Is it because he sensed the team is in a good position to qualify for the World Cup from its group?
He previously said he will return to the team - for the World Cup(a position I disagree with). It's really left for him and Rohr. Fact remains, he is presently our best goalkeeper and will take the #1 jersey when he reports back to the team.
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

Obong wrote:
Odas wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Idika wrote:
Odas wrote:

He previously said he will return to the team - for the World Cup(a position I disagree with). It's really left for him and Rohr. Fact remains, he is presently our best goalkeeper and will take the #1 jersey when he reports back to the team.
Having Enyeama back would be the greatest undoing of Gernot Rohr.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Undertaker wrote:
1naija wrote:Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.[/quote]

Who is that? I don't remember him! :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
SHOE LACE!!! Remember now? :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Idika wrote: Having Enyeama back would be the greatest undoing of Gernot Rohr.
... mistake on the part of the coach, but perhaps there are somethings we don't know which the coach does. However, I hope it doesn't come back to bite us (the team and the nation) at a later date. Left for me, Enyeama should NOT be called or allowed back to the team.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
Idika wrote: Having Enyeama back would be the greatest undoing of Gernot Rohr.
... mistake on the part of the coach, but perhaps there are somethings we don't know which the coach does. However, I hope it doesn't come back to bite us (the team and the nation) at a later date. Left for me, Enyeama should NOT be called or allowed back to the team.
As long as they have an understanding then they'll be fine.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!