Vincent ENYEAMA at Uyo Camp!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Vincent ENYEAMA at Uyo Camp!!!

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vincent ENYEAMA at Uyo Camp!!!

Post by bushboy »

Make he gerrout!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Vincent Enyeama Storms Eagles Camp In Uyo
June 7, 2017 Nigeria, Top Headlines
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/07/pi ... mp-in-uyo/

‎Former Super goalkeeper and captain Vincent Enyeama stormed the camp of the Super Eagles of Nigeria in Uyo, where they are presently preparing for their AFCON 2019 Qualifiers clash against South Africa.

Enyeama who retired from the team after a row with former coach Sunday Oliseh showed up at the camp of the team around 7pm, and held talks with coach Gernot Rohr and also some of the players.

He has been heavily linked with a return to the team, although the goalkeeper and Rohr have disagreed on plans of his return in recent time.

However his presence at the camp of the team lifted the spirit of the players especially the players who have not seen the Lille shot stopper in a while.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bushboy wrote:Make he gerrout!!!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Leave the man alone
He is still making his Okro Soup
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We need him asap
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

[quote="1naija"]Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.[/quote]

Who is that? I don't remember him! :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker wrote:
1naija wrote:Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.[/quote]

Who is that? I don't remember him! :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

Murds ...
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Undertaker wrote:
1naija wrote:Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.[/quote]

exactly my thought
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

"Storms"??? Like Boko Haram? Naija journos and their lingo sha. Erstwhile, Sweat merchant, Technical Adviser. :)

I suppose "Enyeama Visits Eagles camp" isn't catchy enough.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when you visit Nigeria, life becomes boring to a point, that you'll be forced to "storm" somewhere :biggrin:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

theYemster wrote:"Storms"??? Like Boko Haram? Naija journos and their lingo sha. Erstwhile, Sweat merchant, Technical Adviser. :)

ITK. How do.you know he visited and not stormed the camp? In other words, how do you know "visited" is the right word?
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Rawlings wrote:Leave the man alone

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Rawlings: In as much as I love you as my breda, that does not give you the audacity to show up our Legend of a goal magnet like this.
Haba! In the words of my brother Abubakar: Bura Ubah!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:Leave the man alone
at least our legend knows his way around the kitchen... Unlike Nii Lamptey that was scrubbing chewing gum off the streets and chewing them. Ewu mmeee :dream: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted:

On a serious note though, okro? Kai, that stuff is nasty. Why Vinny go waste time on that filth is beyond me. As Queen Futcha and his mates would say...ofe egusi and poundo is bae :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bushboy wrote:Make he gerrout!!!
Exactly my suggestion, but first, what does he want?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

... thus what happened to Karl Ikeme? Is he injured or what?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

1naija wrote:Nice of Vincent to show support to the team. He learned a lot about leadership from Captain Yobo.
B4 Mikel & BigPokey, there was Yobo and the 'short black man', who was a friend of Yobo's barber (Yobo's words, not mine)
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

100%Naija wrote: On a serious note though, okro? Kai, that stuff is nasty. Why Vinny go waste time on that filth is beyond me. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Snail, you no like, Okro, you no like!!!

Na to dey chug contaminated Flynt water you sabi!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Vincent lives in Uyo, so it is only logical that he will walk down the road to the team hotel to see the team. This is actually a good morale booster for the boys.

I actually think all the past legends should make it a duty to visit the tyeam whenever they are in camp. Okocha, Kanu, Yobo, Taribo, Finidi, Rufai, etc should all find time to drop in.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

1naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:"Storms"??? Like Boko Haram? Naija journos and their lingo sha. Erstwhile, Sweat merchant, Technical Adviser. :)

ITK. How do.you know he visited and not stormed the camp? In other words, how do you know "visited" is the right word?
Because I read the story behind the headline. You should try it sometime when you're not to busy sucking Yobo's cock.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Vincent lives in Uyo, so it is only logical that he will walk down the road to the team hotel to see the team. This is actually a good morale booster for the boys.

I actually think all the past legends should make it a duty to visit the tyeam whenever they are in camp. Okocha, Kanu, Yobo, Taribo, Finidi, Rufai, etc should all find time to drop in.
Are you sure he doesn't want to go to Russia?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:

Because I read the story behind the headline. You should try it sometime when you're not to busy sucking Yobo's cock.
Perhaps if you had stopped suckling KoCs cock while you were trying to suggest to him to tell the governor of Akwa Ibom to unilaterally sign naming rights to a publicly owned facility, another dumb, ignorant, ITK, stupid, i used to live in America before i was deported therefore i know obodo onyibo logic that everyone in Nigeria, you would have known that "storm" is a better word to describe Vincents appearance at the camp since there is no indication that he was invited or that he requested a visit. You would have known this difference if you didnt spend your tine in obodo onyibo succking cocks for a dollar like you are now doing in Nigera for a Naira. :D