How well do you know your Eagus

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: How well do you know your Eagus

Post by truetalk »

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Obong wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Obong wrote:From left: Kayode, Echiejilie, Ekong, Ndid, Agu,(unidentified obstructed player behind Agu), Awaziem, Ogu (in front of Awaziem), Agbo.
Any prizes?
(unidentified obstructed player behind Agu): You dont know your Eagus :bump: :bump: :bump:
chief nfachairman, if not that I respect your Madam, I would have invited you to Uyo and have two Akwa Ibom hotties cook for you while doing other interesting punishment! :twisted: :thumb:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Its not too late for the punishment. What else can i do to you to ensure u get those Akwa ibom hotties to punish me.

I was planning on coming to Uyo for the match but a very important meeting crept up on me for tomorrow.
I am in Uyo for the game. Just got in this afternoon. Stepped out to try a buka/restaurant. I have been to Calabar several times, but 1st time in Uyo. I don't recall seeing open ads for dog restaurants in Calabar.
So many signs asking peeps to come have a taste of Bingo over here. They must think every SE fan is Prince or Ikwereman.

I eventually settled on a place and they said Fresh fish was finished. I paid for the food, but I guess the meat was included in both the Egusi (Melon) & red stew. The restaurant owner was extra nice, so I politely asked what type of meat was in there. She said goat meat, but I was not going to try to find out. I ate the food, avoided all the meat, including the little hide pieces in there, and codedly asked the sales boy to come take my plate away, as I did not want to upset the nice lady (I paid for everything though).

Not exactly a dog lover or 17 % Detroit (no snail, no okra, nothing sweet), but can't bear the thought of eating Bingo.

I'm just going to stay in the hotel and eat going forward. B/F is included and I only need 1 meal after that.

Anyway, I'm just saying that I'm in Uyo. Please give NFAchairman alone the punishment due to him.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Obong wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Obong wrote:From left: Kayode, Echiejilie, Ekong, Ndid, Agu,(unidentified obstructed player behind Agu), Awaziem, Ogu (in front of Awaziem), Agbo.
Any prizes?
(unidentified obstructed player behind Agu): You dont know your Eagus :bump: :bump: :bump:
chief nfachairman, if not that I respect your Madam, I would have invited you to Uyo and have two Akwa Ibom hotties cook for you while doing other interesting punishment! :twisted: :thumb:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: Its not too late for the punishment. What else can i do to you to ensure u get those Akwa ibom hotties to punish me.

I was planning on coming to Uyo for the match but a very important meeting crept up on me for tomorrow.
I am in Uyo for the game. Just got in this afternoon. Stepped out to try a buka/restaurant. I have been to Calabar several times, but 1st time in Uyo. I don't recall seeing open ads for dog restaurants in Calabar.
So many signs asking peeps to come have a taste of Bingo over here. They must think every SE fan is Prince or Ikwereman.

I eventually settled on a place and they said Fresh fish was finished. I paid for the food, but I guess the meat was included in both the Egusi (Melon) & red stew. The restaurant owner was extra nice, so I politely asked what type of meat was in there. She said goat meat, but I was not going to try to find out. I ate the food, avoided all the meat, including the little hide pieces in there, and codedly asked the sales boy to come take my plate away, as I did not want to upset the nice lady (I paid for everything though).

Not exactly a dog lover or 17 % Detroit (no snail, no okra, nothing sweet), but can't bear the thought of eating Bingo.

I'm just going to stay in the hotel and eat going forward. B/F is included and I only need 1 meal after that.

Anyway, I'm just saying that I'm in Uyo. Please give NFAchairman alone the punishment due to him.

:bump: :bump: :bump: what makes you think the soup was not cooked with Bingo stock?

i am still waiting for the punishment and while ur at it, get punished! :rotf: :rotf: