Musa moving to Turkey 17 million pounds?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa moving to Turkey 17 million pounds?

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The brainless player came from backyard russia and couldnt hang in a proper league. Like Onazi and the other crap, he is moving to another sh11iiieet league. smh
You are one certified daft 1diot :mrgreen: .
Silly okokobrinko :bump: the borinho dumb groupie.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:I wouldn't advise this move. Fener, as of last time I saw them, is chock full of attacking talent, and rotate players endlessly. Possible that Musa can break into the team and retain his place, but Fener is a bigger than usual gamble. He'd be better off going to Tottenham sef. Its not about the status of the club perse...its the system they run. They can't seem to make up their minds on what the best pairing is, and seem to just rotate players in and out to make them happy.

For Nigeria...I would say...the more players we have playing in fringe leagues, the worse for us.
Has Tottenham ever expressed an interest in him?
You miss the point. Could be Tottenham, could be Besiktas...Just somewhere where there is a rhyme or reason to lineups. Fener changes the entire attacking core from week to week sometimes. Unless there's something dramatically different from last season, I think Fener is not a stable club for that position. Not now...I would wish he would go somewhere more stable, where it seems they have thought about their needs, and see a gap he could fill. Fener is the opposite in my opinion...signed too many decent/good attackers to long term contracts several coaches ago, and current coach unsure of what to do with them.

Transfers there are more in line with the american style where chairman/gm have too much power over transfers (compared to the coach for instance) and sometimes do them for non-footballing reasons.
And i ask, how many of these teams are expressing interest in him? There has to be a demand for his services for your point. Have you heard of reports of him turning down offers from more stable team?
What does that mean? Is it slavery? He can turn down any offers at any time....alternative or not. And there is still time...season just ended, and Leicester hasn't fired him...he still has a multi year contract he can see out if he wants. That in no way negates a point/opinion on the suitability of Fener for him. That point transcends whether he has alternative offers or not...Was Leicester a good move for him? Could you have said yes/no a year ago? Did some in fact say yes/no?

None of us can ever know all the offers a player receives...we can only comment on what is publicly available. And not knowing everything does not prevent us from commenting on what we know or what is said to be. For all we know, the Fener move might be fake news. Still would not negate an opinion on its suitability

My guy, abeg.
Bros, no forget sey nah world cup year oh. He needs to play to be a part of Rohr's team to the mundial. I dont think he has a future in Leicester given what the new coach has already shown and his whole wife wahala. This turkey move is not official yet, but i cant fault him for choosing Fenerbache.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:I wouldn't advise this move. Fener, as of last time I saw them, is chock full of attacking talent, and rotate players endlessly. Possible that Musa can break into the team and retain his place, but Fener is a bigger than usual gamble. He'd be better off going to Tottenham sef. Its not about the status of the club perse...its the system they run. They can't seem to make up their minds on what the best pairing is, and seem to just rotate players in and out to make them happy.

For Nigeria...I would say...the more players we have playing in fringe leagues, the worse for us.
Has Tottenham ever expressed an interest in him?
You miss the point. Could be Tottenham, could be Besiktas...Just somewhere where there is a rhyme or reason to lineups. Fener changes the entire attacking core from week to week sometimes. Unless there's something dramatically different from last season, I think Fener is not a stable club for that position. Not now...I would wish he would go somewhere more stable, where it seems they have thought about their needs, and see a gap he could fill. Fener is the opposite in my opinion...signed too many decent/good attackers to long term contracts several coaches ago, and current coach unsure of what to do with them.

Transfers there are more in line with the american style where chairman/gm have too much power over transfers (compared to the coach for instance) and sometimes do them for non-footballing reasons.
And i ask, how many of these teams are expressing interest in him? There has to be a demand for his services for your point. Have you heard of reports of him turning down offers from more stable team?
What does that mean? Is it slavery? He can turn down any offers at any time....alternative or not. And there is still time...season just ended, and Leicester hasn't fired him...he still has a multi year contract he can see out if he wants. That in no way negates a point/opinion on the suitability of Fener for him. That point transcends whether he has alternative offers or not...Was Leicester a good move for him? Could you have said yes/no a year ago? Did some in fact say yes/no?

None of us can ever know all the offers a player receives...we can only comment on what is publicly available. And not knowing everything does not prevent us from commenting on what we know or what is said to be. For all we know, the Fener move might be fake news. Still would not negate an opinion on its suitability

My guy, abeg.
Bros, no forget sey nah world cup year oh. He needs to play to be a part of Rohr's team to the mundial. I dont think he has a future in Leicester given what the new coach has already shown and his whole wife wahala. This turkey move is not official yet, but i cant fault him for choosing Fenerbache.

All I mean is that from all I've seen these past 2 seasons, Fener is a bit of an unstable club. If the choice is between Fener and unemployment, of course he should choose Fener. But I doubt those are his only choices
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet