Musa moving to Turkey 17 million pounds?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Musa moving to Turkey 17 million pounds?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ne-season/
:thumb:

well good for him, since the shakespare or whatever just signed a 3 year contract
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa moving to Turkey 17 million pounds?

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The brainless player came from backyard russia and couldnt hang in a proper league. Like Onazi and the other crap, he is moving to another sh11iiieet league. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He was not good enough to even be an impact sub on a struggling team in the EPL.

End of story.

In fact I predicted he will be an EPL flop.

We should not be trying to build a team with him playing any significant role. The sooner we realize this the better. We are better off bleeding in the likes of Onyekuru, Oshimen.

Even Simon is a better option currently than Musa.

I'm not buying this training hype.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The brainless player came from backyard russia and couldnt hang in a proper league. Like Onazi and the other crap, he is moving to another sh11iiieet league. smh
calm down small ..haba ... Musa will thrive in Turkey
SuperEagles

walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:He was not good enough to even be an impact sub on a struggling team in the EPL.

End of story.

We should not be trying to build a team with him playing any significant role. The sooner we realize this the better. We are better off bleeding in the likes of Onyekuru, Oshimen.

I reluctantly support you on this even if he plays well and scores tomorrow- he should not start against Cameroon especially if VMoses is back.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Of course he will. Like he thrived in russia! Thats his level! a brainless sh111ttt player who will thrive in back yard football. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Yay for VE :clap: :clap:
(like Musa or anyone else gives a rats-arrse of you opinion of him)

Speaking of not making an impact on struggling EPL team...
I recall one other player who was a collosal flop with and EPL team and went on to have an outstanding career in Turkey, primarily because he was not a good fit for the club (same case with Musa and Leicester).
Does the name Daniel Amokachi and Besiktas ring a bell?
vancity eagle wrote:He was not good enough to even be an impact sub on a struggling team in the EPL.

End of story.

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I wouldn't advise this move. Fener, as of last time I saw them, is chock full of attacking talent, and rotate players endlessly. Possible that Musa can break into the team and retain his place, but Fener is a bigger than usual gamble. He'd be better off going to Tottenham sef. Its not about the status of the club perse...its the system they run. They can't seem to make up their minds on what the best pairing is, and seem to just rotate players in and out to make them happy.

For Nigeria...I would say...the more players we have playing in fringe leagues, the worse for us.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Wow, some of you must really be having issues in your lives that all you thrive on is negativity, I bet you are fun to be around :)

Wishing Musa all the best in his career, the rest can wallow in their hate
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I still don't get how some people seem to ENJOY what they perceive as someone else's struggle...I'd never get that...
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

walesvilla wrote:

End of story.

I reluctantly support you on this even if he plays well and scores tomorrow- he should not start against Cameroon especially if VMoses is back.
Moses is not even a question, but Musa should not be starting over

Simon
Iwobi
Onyekuru
Bazee
Success

And if that Muazm comes right him either

Yes he should be that far down the pecking order
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Of course he will. Like he thrived in russia! Thats his level! a brainless sh111ttt player who will thrive in back yard football. :rotf:
what's wrong with you? why do you like swearing and insulting SE players? not cool at all.. I do not enjoy reading such
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

paj wrote:I still don't get how some people seem to ENJOY what they perceive as someone else's struggle...I'd never get that...
Pa

Smh.. There are some real despicable individuals on this site. Some people wish for other to fail just to prove a dumb internet point. TUFIAKWA!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

deanotito wrote:I wouldn't advise this move. Fener, as of last time I saw them, is chock full of attacking talent, and rotate players endlessly. Possible that Musa can break into the team and retain his place, but Fener is a bigger than usual gamble. He'd be better off going to Tottenham sef. Its not about the status of the club perse...its the system they run. They can't seem to make up their minds on what the best pairing is, and seem to just rotate players in and out to make them happy.

For Nigeria...I would say...the more players we have playing in fringe leagues, the worse for us.
Has Tottenham ever expressed an interest in him?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I predicted it last year he doesn't have the tools to thrive in a league that is very cerebral like EPL. It is a natural phenomenon that water seeks its own level. I'm he will thrive in Turkey league. And good luck to him. One one more thing I'm hesitant for Onyekuru to join EPL at this of his career. At this point I feel the best league for him now is France league one. He needs to polish up his skill a little bit more before joining the elite teams . There is no doubt he has the tools to thrive in his choosen career but he needs to improve on certain areas.
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

He's not the first player to fail in the Premier League. He won't be the last. Bad situation, bad timing, it happens all the time, and the idea that Musa is some useless player that should be discarded because of one poor season is just haterade. Victor Moses has a worse season at Liverpool, Success was a massive disappointment for Watford, but this is not the final judgment on these players. Things can change.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:I wouldn't advise this move. Fener, as of last time I saw them, is chock full of attacking talent, and rotate players endlessly. Possible that Musa can break into the team and retain his place, but Fener is a bigger than usual gamble. He'd be better off going to Tottenham sef. Its not about the status of the club perse...its the system they run. They can't seem to make up their minds on what the best pairing is, and seem to just rotate players in and out to make them happy.

You miss the point. Could be Tottenham, could be Besiktas...Just somewhere where there is a rhyme or reason to lineups. Fener changes the entire attacking core from week to week sometimes. Unless there's something dramatically different from last season, I think Fener is not a stable club for that position. Not now...I would wish he would go somewhere more stable, where it seems they have thought about their needs, and see a gap he could fill. Fener is the opposite in my opinion...signed too many decent/good attackers to long term contracts several coaches ago, and current coach unsure of what to do with them.

Transfers there are more in line with the american style where chairman/gm have too much power over transfers (compared to the coach for instance) and sometimes do them for non-footballing reasons.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

You miss the point. Could be Tottenham, could be Besiktas...Just somewhere where there is a rhyme or reason to lineups. Fener changes the entire attacking core from week to week sometimes. Unless there's something dramatically different from last season, I think Fener is not a stable club for that position. Not now...I would wish he would go somewhere more stable, where it seems they have thought about their needs, and see a gap he could fill. Fener is the opposite in my opinion...signed too many decent/good attackers to long term contracts several coaches ago, and current coach unsure of what to do with them.

Transfers there are more in line with the american style where chairman/gm have too much power over transfers (compared to the coach for instance) and sometimes do them for non-footballing reasons.
And i ask, how many of these teams are expressing interest in him? There has to be a demand for his services for your point. Have you heard of reports of him turning down offers from more stable team?

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I heard Arsenal goalkeeping Ospina is also joining Fenerbahce????????????
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Musa can be a really good player if he puts in the work. Work on the final ball.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

metalalloy wrote:
deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

And i ask, how many of these teams are expressing interest in him? There has to be a demand for his services for your point. Have you heard of reports of him turning down offers from more stable team?
What does that mean? Is it slavery? He can turn down any offers at any time....alternative or not. And there is still time...season just ended, and Leicester hasn't fired him...he still has a multi year contract he can see out if he wants. That in no way negates a point/opinion on the suitability of Fener for him. That point transcends whether he has alternative offers or not...Was Leicester a good move for him? Could you have said yes/no a year ago? Did some in fact say yes/no?

None of us can ever know all the offers a player receives...we can only comment on what is publicly available. And not knowing everything does not prevent us from commenting on what we know or what is said to be. For all we know, the Fener move might be fake news. Still would not negate an opinion on its suitability

My guy, abeg.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

ohenhen1 wrote:Musa can be a really good player if he puts in the work. Work on the final ball.
Yep. I've never been on that Musa-is-useless train...the train has existed since 2013 if I recall. The guy is just too fast...he does have some rough edges, yes, but if he could polish them, that speed is a defender's nightmare.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I guess I define the word "fail" different. I don't consider it failure if you didn't get the opportunity to succeed. He just didn't get enough game time. When he did, he actually performed well.
Good luck to him in Turkey. He is definitely a very good player.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?